Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 1)
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-15-2014, 11:23 PM

It's the only way to win him back. I must become a professional wrestler.

Easy-peasy she thought. Little did Joy know, she was entering a world she was very unfamilar with. The world that is professional wrestling. Sure, she managed Hunter Payne for a long time, but anyone will tell you being a manger with a pretty face is eons away from being an actual wrestler. Joy didn't know that, but she is about to find out the hard way.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

Joy ferociously pounds on a door. Wearing the sexiest spandex short shorts and a workout tanktop, Joy looked more like a supermodel in a photoshoot and less like a wrestler in training. She begins to move her luscious black hair to one side of her body while waiting for the door to be answered. You can tell how anxious she is by the fact she can't stand still.

That's when the door finally opens. Hunter Payne on the other side of it. He is momentarily speechless. This gives them both a few extra seconds to exchange smiles. Hunter eventually gets the wherewithal to speak.

Payne: Joy?... What a pleasant surprise... Uhh what are you doing here?

Hunter's voice stumbles a little bit due to still being a little surprised by Joy's appearance.

Joy: Hey Hunter, may I come in?

Payne: Umm.. yeah, sure.

Joy comes in and immedately recalls trashing this same loft and getting Hunter arrested, way back in the day, ( http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?pid=19859#pid19859 ) But that was the old Joy. This is the new Joy. She has changed her ways, not to mention she is more infatuated with Hunter than ever before, and I quote "Like OMG! I totally like really really really want him back."

Hunter's kickass loft looks exactly the same as it did back then.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAA6qp5KUQ_NP8zGS1nWT...wnoA9OAT6z]

Joy: I love what you've done with the place.

Joy says sarcastically, seeing as Hunter hasn't changed a thing since the last time Joy was there. Joy walks over to Hunter's living room couch and makes herself at home. Hunter follows by taking a seat next to his former lover. The chemisty in the room is palpable.

Payne: And I love the look you're going for. Very sporty, it's cute...

Joy gets joy from Hunter's compliment on her look. It makes her think she's got a real good shot of getting back together with him.

Joy: Well thank you! Actually there is a reason I'm dressed like this, and I need to ask for kind of a huge favor from you...

Payne: Oh no... what?

Joy: I need you to teach me how to fight...

Hunter begins to lightly chuckle as that thought amuses him.

Payne: Hahaha. What? Does one of your boyfriends' wives want to kick your ass or something?

That's the old Joy. Hunter remembers vividly how violent and seductive she used to be.

Joy: No! Not even.

Payne: Joy, you know how to fight. As I recall, you've kicked my ass a few times.

Joy: That was different... And I'm not talking about fighting fighting, I'm talking about wrestling. You know, that profession you had. I'm actually debuting pretty soon.

Payne: What?!.. Good for you... I mean, you don't stand a chance... But good for you!

Joy: I could stand a chance. If you showed me a few things.

Payne: I don't know... I have a full schedule as it is Joy.

Joy: Please Hunter?...

Joy gives Hunter that irresistable look that he never learned how to say no to. After receiving a lot of loving eye contact and a sad face, Hunter finally gives in.

Payne: Fine... I think I got a thing I can push back today.

Joy: Yay!!!

Joy gives Hunter a very sensual hug as a thank you. After it ran on a few seconds longer than a friendly hug, Hunter pulled away. That's not a good sign for Joy.

Payne: So who's your first opponent?

Joy: A nice guy by the name Guppy Parsh, at the Relentless Pay-Per-View, for the RTX Championship.

Payne: WHAT?!

Hunter's emotions took a complete 180. He looks pissed! This sudden change obviously frightened Joy.

Joy: What's wrong???

Payne: I worked for those selfish bastards for a year! I never got a single one on one title match! The only two titles I won, I had to pin the guys who were no where near a wrestling ring! Meanwhile, these shady motherfuckers gave you a one on one title shot in your debut match! WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Joy: Please calm down.

Payne: I AM CALM!

Joy then grabs ahold of Hunter Payne's arm, his large tricep muscle to be exact. She then pulls him in closer and repeats herself.

Joy: Hunter, please calm down...

Hunter then repeats himself in a softer tone to appease Joy.

Payne: I am calm... I'm just frustrated... But it's fine. Come on, we got some work to do if you ever expect to win.

Joy: Yay! Let's do it.

Just as Hunter Payne gentlemanly holds his front door open , Joy gives him the cutest smile as she exits, but you can tell by the look on Hunter Payne's face that his ex-girlfriend getting a title match still irks him.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Ozymandias (08-16-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2014)