Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Joy's Return
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-15-2014, 11:09 PM

FUCK!

FUCK!

OH FUCK!!!

DON'T STOP!!!

DON'T EVER STOP!!!

SMACK MY ASS!!!

FUCKING CHOKE ME!!!

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!

The man's moaning and girlish screaming stops once he finishes. The sweaty stranger then falls off Joy, looking like he just collapsed from a heatstroke. Once he comes to, he attempts to cuddle and comfort Joy.

Man: That was AMAZING!

Joy: Yeah, the best 30 seconds of my life.

An unsatisfied Joy says sarcastically while pushing away young stud.

Man: Did I just rock your world?

Joy yawns in boredom and stretches her arms out before finding a more comfortable position to sleep in.

Joy: Sure, whatever... Now get out!

The buff, handsome, premature ejaculator gets up bare-assed, quickly grabs his clothes, and leaves at Joy's request.

Joy: I need to stop drinking.

Joy then notices a picture frame that must've fallen off her pink nightstand after her night of unpassionate sex. Joy grabs a framed picture and places it back onto her nightstand. The picture is of her ex-boyfriend Hunter Payne. Posed with his arms wrapped around a happy-looking Joy. Joy stares at the picture for a moment then lets out a big sigh.

Joy: I wonder if he misses me...

Joy then proceeds to take out her pink cell phone to drunk text the man she cheated on a year earlier. She did happen to delete Hunter Payne's number from her phone months ago. Unfortunately for sober Joy, drunk Joy just so happens to remember his number by heart.

After typing the ten digits for a text message, Joy begins to ponder just what exactly does she want to say to Hunter. Not to mention, how to word it without making her look desperate... despite the fact, she was.

"Hey it's Joy! I was just going through some old stuff and I found a pic of us, and it reminded me of u. So I just wanted to see how u r doing? I miss u a lot. Call me when u get a chance. XOXO Love always and forever!"

Joy: And... Send!

Joy begins to proofread her message after she sent it. A look of regret instantly hits her face.

Joy: "XOXO?" "Love always and forever?" Ugh! So stupid!

The pink cell phone begins to vibrate, causing Joy's face to light up with anticipation.

Joy: That was quick!

After unlocking her phone, Joy looks to see what Hunter's reply was...

"Error: This phone number is no longer in service. Message was not sent."

Joy: He changed his number?! Fuck!

A now disappointed and depressed Joy drops her pink phone on the floor and doesn't bother picking it up at the moment. However, she does reach back over to her nightstand and opens the top drawer, and pulls out a...

a...

a flask.

And begins to drink some more. After failing to contact the one person who can help her, the one person she feels can fill the dark void in her life, Joy is left to drink there and wallow deeper into depression.

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-16-2014), Ozymandias (08-16-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2014)