Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Here We Are Again RP 1
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2014, 05:21 PM

Brotherhood.

What exactly is a Brotherhood?

A dictionary will tell you one thing, I am here to tell you another.

Long before I ever stepped foot in the XWF my brother Sebastian Duke led a previous incarnation of The Brotherhood, its singular mission was the destruction of The Black Circle.

At least, that’s what you were all lead to believe. On the surface The Brotherhood appeared to be a failure. Was it poor leadership? Were there too many members? Did they all have varying agendas? Was The Black Circle the unstoppable force that they have always said they were?

All good questions, but ultimately all of them were off the beaten path.

The Brotherhood failed because it was never supposed to succeed. Sebastian told you as much several months ago when it was revealed that he had never actually left The Black Circle, that The Brotherhood for all intents and purposes was nothing more than a front, a distraction. But a distraction from what?

Well that’s another story for another time, one that I am not really qualified to speak on.

Here is what I am qualified to speak on. The new Brotherhood.

Sebastian Duke. Enigma. Cain.

The past. The present. The future.

The King of Darkness. The Great Mystery. The War Machine.

Three men. One vision.

That vision?

Dominance.

Not over people. Not over stables like The Black Circle. But over the entire Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

Sebastian Duke a former All Everything Champion and one third of the current Trios Champions.

Cain, an up and comer, one of the most dominate forces currently in the federation.

And me. A former Xtreme and United States Champion. And one third of the current Trios Champions.

Our dominance has already started. And it will not be ending anytime soon. That is a promise.

And speaking of promises, I have made three of them so far in my XWF career. In each instance it involved walking into a match the challenger and walking out a champion. So far I am three for three. If I were a betting man I would be very hesitate before entering into any type of wager with me. Losing is not something I am accustomed to. In any walk of life.

A few weeks ago when the trios tournament started I told you, all of you, that winning the tournament was simply a formality. It’s end result was a foregone conclusion the second the tournament was announced and those who stood in our way were nothing more than dead men walking. And now here we are again. A few weeks later and the titles are on the line at XWF Relentless. And again the results are written in stone.

Sebastian Duke, Azrael Erebus and Enigma will walk in the champions and walk out the same.

Zoey Ryback. Clean Lucena. Vinnie Lane.

Two newcomers and a former United States Champion. That is what stands in our way in one week. And standing in our way is a bit of an overstatement. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the decimation of our opponents will be nothing short of shooting down gnats with rocket launchers. Don’t take it personal folks. It’s not you. It’s us.

Winning is what we do. Two thirds of this team has reached the pinnacle of this profession and the one that hasn’t, me, well I’ll get there in time I promise you that. Not today, not tomorrow, not even next week but I will get there, that’s a promise.

Our opponents? They have no shot. And that’s unfortunate. For them. I don’t know about you but I try not to get involved in situations where I have no chance at a positive result. And that’s what we have here. We have possibly the most powerful trios team of all time taking on three people who are still wet behind the ears. The only name on the team that is even recognizable by the casual XWF fan is that of Clean Lucena, a man whose butchery of the English language only rivals Peter Gilmours. But, and this is a big but, despite English not being Mr. Lucena’s first language he still managers to speak it better than the aforementioned Peter Gilmour. Former tag team champion Peter Gilmour.

How does it feel Peter knowing that once again you cost your team? For all the talking you like to do you sure have a way of coming up small when your team needs you the most. Taking the pin to Kendall Sawyer no less. The least you could have done was taken the pin to Azrael, at least he has an accomplished record. Kendall? Come on. Sure she’s been here a few months and already better than you but geez Peter. Though I should expect nothing less from you. After all, without The Black Circle there to do your job for you what chance did you really have?

The answer, in case you are still trying to find it, is none. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nicht. You had no chance Peter. But this, this isn’t about you. In fact it’s about a few other people with no chance. The previously mentioned Clean Lucena, “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane and Zoey Ryback.

First let’s talk about Zoey Ryback. Zoey I am addressing you first for two reasons. One, I actually think you are the best person on your team. Which actually says more about the state of your team than it does you but that’s really not important here. What’s important here is this. The last time we were scheduled to face each other I gave you a chance. Not a chance to win, I’m not that nice. But a chance to walk out of the arena under your own power. I told you to stay away, and I actually thought you were going to. After all you didn’t cut a single promo that week. Not even a Callaway special. If you aren’t sure what that is let me know and I’ll fill you in. But then come match time there you are to fight alongside your teammates. And how did that go for you? Do you remember? You might not, you got knocked around pretty hard that match. By your own teammates. And then when they finally got done they left you there to get destroyed and pinned by me. And now here we are again. You on the other side of the ring with two teammates that will be of little assistance to you. But hey, at least this time they might not do our jobs for us and kick your ass before we even get the chance to.

Which brings me to your partners. First there’s “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane. Honestly I don’t even know what to say about this guy. He’s been in the fed for a few weeks, won a match or two against nobodies and now he finds himself in a match where he is going head to head with three of the best this federation has to offer. Lucky him. Tell me Vinnie, or Vincent, or Vin, or Loverboy, whichever name it is you go by, are you excited about your upcoming match? Are you looking forward to getting a free lesson on what it feels like to get your ass kicked from beginning to end? If you want a little preview just ask Zoey to tell you what it was like for her. Hopefully she’ll leave out the part about her own teammates beating her before, during and after the match.

And that leaves me with Mr. Clean, the Cleanest Man in the world. Tell me Clean, are you excited about facing me again? Do you remember what happened the last time we were in a match together? You were the United States Champion. Having held the X-treme Title for four weeks I decided to turn in my chance for another title shot and I picked you. Honestly you should feel proud that I picked you. It’s probably the first time anyone has picked you for anything. Ever. But regardless of that, I picked the United States title, just like I picked the X-treme title before that and the Trios titles after that. I picked those titles and I won them. On the first try, each and every time. You were just one of many victims that have fallen before me. You know who else fell before me? The current Universal Champion Morbid Angel. Keep that title warm for me Morbid because taking a title from you again would be a treat.

Before I leave you all to work on your responses, because I know you will, I need to take care of some business. With Sebastian in the midst of a struggle for complete control of the Illuminatus he has left me to handle matters of The Brotherhood.

Friday, August 15, 2014 – 5:47 PM EST – The Compound – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

I progress downstairs to the bowels of the Compound. Once there I walked down the hall and straight to the door that lies at the very end of the hallway. Upon reaching the door I knock twice and out comes Jacob.

ENIGMA: “And how is our guest?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Tired and hungry but not very talkative.”

ENIGMA: “We’ll see.”

Jacob gives me a nod and then hands me the keys to the door before exiting the room and heading down the hallway. As Jacob begins to ascend the stairs I walk into the room, slamming the door behind me. Approximately ten feet from me and chained to a chair is the hulking outline of a man. I walk over to the figure and straddle the seat across from the man. His head is hanging downward, his long dark hair wet to the touch.

ENIGMA: “Are you still with us?”

The man’s head slowly raises, the hair covering the sides of his face but not so much as to hide his face.

ENIGMA: “I hear you aren’t in the mood to talk. Is that true Steve?”

STEVE DAVIDS: “What do you want?”

ENIGMA: “To talk.”

STEVE DAVIDS: “I have nothing to say to you.”

ENIGMA: “Very well then. You listen. I'll talk."

Fade To Darkness.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Enigma's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-19-2014), Morbid Angel (08-22-2014), Ozymandias (08-15-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Enigma's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-15-2014)