Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Straight To Video
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2014, 03:09 PM

An embedded Youtube video appeared on the XWF website earlier today with the headline "Darren Dangerous Goes Straight To Video"

The video fades in back in a dirty old alley somewhere with graffiti spray painted all over the walls in the background with Darren Dangerous standing in the foreground. He is grinning and stroking his beard. Traffic can be heard in the background indicating he is near a crowded street.

Darren: There was a time when I was a fan of wrestling. When I was a kid I was a Hulkamaniac and I owned a lot of the action figures as well like this one.

Darren reaches inside his pocket and retrieves a rare Andre The Giant figure.

Daren: Andre The Giant... this was a hard one to get ahold of when I was young. In fact I had to trade a Honkey Tonk Man, a Jake Roberts, and even a Roddy Piper for it. You know what it means to me now?

Darren walks towards a barrel with a fire burning out of it with a hobo nearby sleeping on the ground. Darren tosses the action figure into the barrel.

Darren: It doesn't mean shit to me because there is more to life than fake plastic action figures. The point I am trying to make here is that Crumpet gave us this long stupid and boring story about how he got into wrestling. His brother watched and the rest is history.

Darren steps away from the barrel.

Darren: All of us grew up watching wrestling, that's why we are here and you think by you being a fan or feeling the need to tell us how religiously you followed it makes anyone here give a damn about you Crumpet? I made you spill that hot coffee on you not because I wanted to ruin that ridiculous suit you were wearing, but because I know a lost pibsqueak when I see one. I mean do you honestly think you were hired because the higher ups liked your abilities? Guys like myself, Peter Gilmour, Morbid Angel, and Cain were hired because they like our talent. Guys like you got your job so guys like us could use you for a punching bag.

Darren laughs.

Darren: I wouldn't be surprised Crumpet if you got no more notoriety than Dwayne Gill. Hell, what am I saying? The Gillberg gimmick made everyone laugh and still to do this day is talked about. I give it 2 months before the workers and the fans of XWF don't even remember your name. The only way anyone would remember you are the diehard fans, assuming you have any, who will be coming with flowers to decorate your grave while you lie underneath them with a broken and beaten corpse that has mlptiple broken bones.

Darren chuckles again as the homeless man who was previously sleeping in the background starts to stir from Darren's ranting.

Darren: You see Crumpet, at Relentless I will be just that, relentless on you and relentless on anyone who comes to your aid. At Relentless I will climb up 50 feet to the scaffold platform and we will meet face to face. Don't worry though Crumpet, I wont throw you off right away, I want to make you suffer first. I want to make you bleed like a stuck pig. The only thing I am curious about is if you are going to bleed blood or are you going to bleed tea?

The homeless man now approaches Darren from behind.

Hobo: Do you have any spare change?

Darren: Do I have any what?

Hobo: Spare change.

Darren: You want my money so you can go buy a bottle of something? Get the fuck out of here prick!

Hobo: Fuck you fatty.

The homeless man starts to walk away but Darren grabs him and tosses him into the burning barrel which tips over causing some burning embers to fly into the air. The barrel lands in a water puddle which keeps the fire at bay. The hobo tries to get to his feet but Darren is already above him and picks him up. Darren punches the hobo in the face and the hobo swings back but misses. Darren drives the man against a wall and begins stomping on him. He finds a nearby broken liquor bottle and picks it up.

Hobo: No... please...

Daaren slices an edge of the broken glass to the hobo's face and cuts him pretty bad. Darren picks the man up again and rams his face into the wall leaving a large bloodly streak.

Darren: Fuck me huh? Fuck you motherfucker!

Daren spits on the hobo as he backs away and looks back to the camera.

Darren: And fuck the British!

The video fades out as Darren walks away.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Darren Dangerous's post:
(08-16-2014), Gator (08-15-2014), John Austin (08-16-2014), Ozymandias (08-15-2014)