Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Return To Sin City (Origins Pt. 2)
Sacrelidge Offline
From The Shadows

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-15-2014, 03:29 PM

(OOC: Cain gave me his permission to use him in my RP)

The night was nearing it's end and the storm had subsided. The lights within the city limits of Las Vegas shined so bright they could be seen for miles away in the cold dead desert. Sacrelidge was never a fan of the lights. When he would feel the need to return to the city of his conception he avoided the lively section of the strip. He mainly dwelled in the underbelly of the town that the lavish travel brochures never told you about. In his later teenage years Sacrelidge returned to Las Vegas to search for his mother who he had not seen since leaving his home as a child. He never really wanted to run away but he just couldn't take the constant emotional torture that seeing his mother in such an addictive state made him feel.

It had been 22 years since he last saw his mother. He came back once again to look for her because he was finally able to let go of the past and forgive her for all the years of neglect she inflicted on him.

The early morning commute was picking up as all the early birds were heading off to work. Sacrelidge made his way down a sidewalk unable to sleep. It wasn't until the sun finally began to rise that he realized where he was at. Less than a mile from where he stood was the small house he and his mother lived in. Doing the best he could to avoid attention, he walked to the spot of his childhood home. The house still stood and had a newer mode corvette in the driveway and a child's tricycle and swing set in the yard. Sacrelidge was curious about the car and toys. He debated in his twisted mind if he should go to the front door or keep his distance. The last time he was at this house was 6 years earlier when he last came searching for her. No one was home when he last visited. Had his mother met someone and had other children?

Curiosity got the best of him and he approached the door. He knocked on the white metal door and suddenly heard footsteps approaching from inside the house. The door opens and an older man with short salt and pepper colored hair stands wearing a blue shirt.

Man: Can I help you?

Sacrelidge: I am looking for Elizabeth Borden.

Sacrelidge’s voice was very soft spoken but he had a deep voice as well.

Sacrelidge: Does she live here?

Man: No I’m sorry she…

Woman’s Voice: Honey who is it?

A woman near the same age appears next to the man in the doorway.

Man: This young man is looking for Elizabeth.

Woman: Elizabeth? I’m sorry honey, Elizabeth passed away almost 7 years ago.

Sacrelidge, now feeling a heaviness come over him couldn’t help but to stand in the spot frozen momentarily.

Man: Who are you?

Sacrelidge: I.. I am her son.

Woman: Ah… you must be (CENSORED). We knew your mother and before she passed on she left us this house.

Sacrelidge: How did she die?

Woman: She drank for so many years and her heart just couldn’t take it. She had a massive heart attack and died in her sleep the doctors believe.

Sacrelidge stood with his head bowed downward completely speechless, not that he ever had much to say.

Woman: If you want to say your good byes to her she is buried just down this road at St. Catherine’s Cemetary.

Sacrelidge quietly began to back away and turn toward the road.

Woman: We are sorry for your loss.

Sacrelidge just kept walking and said nothing. He made the short walk down the road to the cemetery and passed through the gates. He searched the gravestones for his mother’s name. He eventually came to an area where it appeared a grave had been recently dug up. He came closer to the grave and saw the name. “Elizabeth Borden 1959-2007”. Sacrelidge got closer wondering who had done this. He made it to the burial plot and looked down into the dug up area where a silver casket lie open. He looked further inside and saw the skeletal remains of his mother. “Who the fuck did this?” he asked himself in his mind. Suddenly he heard the sound of a footstep. He turned to look and squatting on the ground against a tree was his opponent for Relentless, Cain.

Sacrelidge: You…

Cain: So you do talk. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to show up. You have a pretty hot mom by the way, not a milf though, at least not in my book, a bit too boney for me.

Cain laughed menacingly.

Sacrelidge: Why did you do this?

Cain: Why not? It seemed like a fun activity to me. I mean you didn’t even like her.

Sacrelidge clenches his fists and takes a step towards Cain.

Cain: Hold on there doom ‘n gloom, I didn’t come for a fight. I just wanted to see you with my own two eyes and what I am up against at Relentless. I got to say kid, I’m not very impressed.

Sacrelidge: Funny… I was thinking the same thing about you.

Cain: You know that church you burnt down means nothing. I see it as nothing more than a fanboy trying to emulate his hero but I see nothing more than a guy who is simply just too high strung.

Cain stands up and takes a few steps towards Sacrelidge and then walks towards his mother’s grave. He retrieves a cigar from his coat pocket and lights it with a match.

Cain: I think you need to lighten up, emo boy.

Cain drops the still lit match into Sacrelidge’s mother’s casket and instantly engulfing her in flames. Sacrelidge rushes to the casket but there was nothing he could do. The inside of the coffin was completely incinerated. Sacrelidge turned to go after Cain but noticed he was nowhere in sight.

[Image: SACRELIDGE_zps973489d7.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacrelidge's post:
Ozymandias (08-15-2014)