Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im not here to wrestle.
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-13-2014, 08:49 PM

"You're all right. I am no good at wrestling."

"I never claimed to be a Chris Benoit, a Bret Hart, or a Kurt Angle in the ring. Honestly, I'd be the first to admit that I don't know the difference between a keylock and a keyhole. I mean, is that not the point people like Pest wish to convey? That I am no good at wrestling? That I should just hang up my boots, quit, and go live in a cave?"

"You'd all love that. You'd go out to the ring every night, without fear. You'd fall asleep, and you'd sleep well knowing that The War Machine no longers stalks the rings of Xtreme. Vinnie Lane. Steve Davids. Pest. They would all cheer and have a party."

"But you know, as a child, you learn that you do not always get what you want."

"I came back to Warfare...to my roots. And I'm not here to wrestle. Oh no. I came here to kill. Mark my words now, no more playing around. I will come to be known as The Enforcer of the Brotherhood. And no matter what anyone says, it's non-negottiable. I will not quit. I will get stronger."

"Count on it."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Mastermind (08-13-2014)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-13-2014, 08:56 PM

Don't listen to the stupid idiot, he's playing mind games with you. Not you Cain, but the Pest

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:13 PM

The thing is though, we're not afraid of you. Really. Do you think anyone says, "Oh, I have to face Cain this week. I'm just not going to show up because he's so good."? No. No one says that. They simply say, "Sweet, I have to face Cain. Easy victory." Because you're not a War Machine. You're more like a Keurig Coffee maker. That's been thrown out of a window.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:21 PM

Look who's talking about who's scared of who... the punk so afraid he can't even show his face.

I can't speak for everyone here, but Cain scares me a hell of a lot more than you do.

Look, sunshine, you say you came here to dethrone Peter Gilmour - so go bother Peter Gilmour. And when Warfare hits the airwaves and we all see you on your back for a three count? You can go back to whichever halfway house forgot to lock its doors.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-14-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:24 PM

Oh, no. You misunderstood me, I'm here to clear out this federation. Either by shutting it down, and actually driving you out.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:29 PM

Well, muffin, you already lost that fight. Maybe if you hang another fleshlight from your chin it'll intimidate one of the women here into losing to you... but I doubt it.

Cain's got an open challenge - why not answer it?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:33 PM

Just wait, I've been here a week. Rome wasn't built in a day, and I have specific orders to follow. First and foremost is taking Peter's gold, then defeating Liz at the PPV.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:36 PM

Oh, right, the convenient higher power that gives you a free cop out whenever someone tells you to put your money where your mouth is.

Figures.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:42 PM

I've just gotten approval to take on Cain, and then you. Can you feel it? The excitement in the air?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:45 PM

I'll just be accepting a forfeit win, Pest. You'll never make it to me.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:48 PM

Yes, yes I will. Trust me. I'm going to stomp Cain, then you. Hold onto your two wins, because they'll be soon forgot.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:49 PM

(08-13-2014, 09:48 PM)Mr WGWF Said: I'm not going to stomp Cain, then you.

Exactly. Ta ta, shit stain.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:57 PM

Sorry, you must have misheard me. I said I am going to stomp.
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2014, 06:11 AM

I have been in this company for a week and all I have seen Mr. WGWF do is bitch and complain. He offers nothing productive in any way and yet hides behind a mask and expects everyone here to be afraid of him.

How serious can you take a man whose own name has even been censored to insult him and his stupid company? We have seen nothing from him other than words.

Actions speak louder than words Choda Boy

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2014, 07:30 AM

Wait until the show, you'll see. But then you would assume it's only me bitching and complaining because you're so fucking shoved up Peter's ass it's sad. To be shoved up one of the lowest forms in the federation. I'm not asking you to fear me, you'd have no idea who I was if I told you I was Rizza. I expect people who know my legacy to fear me. And Peter seems to know who I am under this mask. You're a fool if you think a mask makes a man a coward or less of a threat.
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2014, 07:45 AM

First of all bitch I am not stuck up anyone's ass. If I don't like you, I don't like you plain and simple. The fact of the matter is this, I don't care if you wear a mask, don't wear a mask or wear a fucking bear costume, I am not afraid of you. Since you have been here you have only ran your mouth and offered nothing to anything other than your negative bitchy attitude. Yeah you might have some chicken shit coward backing you up that might come out and do what chicken shit cowards do and cost Peter the match but all it does is show your true colors and nothing more. If the match was a padlocked steel cage match with a top on the cage he would kill you and you know it.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-14-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2014, 08:09 AM

That is factually incorrect. Peter is incapable of winning a match without John Madison rigging it. My backer won't be involved in my matches. Makes sense that a man who wants to remain hidden won't reveal himself to help me score an easy win. Do a little research before running your mouth. Peter can't beat Cain. And Cain can't beat anyone. And for the record, my match is slated for this afternoon. When's yours? Oh yeah, you've been here longer, run your mouth, but not been in any show yet. Dipshit.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-14-2014, 09:31 AM

just sad that you're going to die on warfare

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post