Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Beautiful Day
TeamNBR

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 04:33 PM

The breeze is nice. The sun is shining. Me and my boys are walkimg through the park today. Why? Because we got some discussin' today. My name's Ethan Brooks, no relation to John Brooks. Ya'll know him, but this story ain't about him. Naw, this story is about my boys Alexander Aries and Chris Campbell. I'm just their counselor, if ya will. We're walkimg through Singin' Pines, in between Hartwell, Georgia an' Anderson, SC. Alex smiles a bit.

"Weather ain't too bad for fishin' today, huh Chris? "

Ya'll gotta understand that these here boys, they grew up together. They went to the same school, went fishin' alot. Got into fights over the other'ins sister. Hell, they was like brothers. Me? I was their high school wrestlin' coach. A top tier talent in the independents, until a calf injury sidelined me. But Alex and Chris? They're perfect in the ring. The indy scene loves New Blood Rising. I hear Alex chuckle.

"Yea, or we could jus' sit here an' look at them titties on that girl."

Ol' Chris made me chuckle as he pointed to the tight young thing, sunbathin' on the beach. See, he was always the girl chaser. But when it came to wrestlin' he was serious. Only he was a show off, but that'd make him perfect fpr the business. I just looked at the water, thinking of how I've practically raised these boys. Cause Alex is my adopted son. He kept his last name, but I've had him since he was two. Chris spent all his time at my house. He loved Mary's Coconut Pineapple Cake.

"I can't blame ya there, she looks real good. But check that one out, bro."

Now I ain't racist, but it's true what they say about black womwn in most cases. Big butts. I averted my eyes like the gentlemen I was raised to be. My thoughts went back to Mary...i felt my eyes burning a bit.

"'ey pops, ya okay?"

"Yeah..." I mustered up the word, swallowing a lump in my throat. I ain't no pussy. But my beloved Mary...nevermind. Change of subject. "...ya'll given anymore thought to your debut?"

"Now pops, ya know we ain't thought about it. Xtreme Championship Wrestling is just a pipe dream. Ain't got the first call about it."

"Yeah, they ain't studyin' us. They jus' slap together people an' call them tag teams. They ain't got no need of a real tag team!"

Honestly, I found their down trodden words discouraging. I didn't have the heart to tell my young friends that I had already gotten the call. Why? Cause I ain't sure they're ready mentally. If they ain't got confidence in themselves, then they can't make it on the big scene that is XWF. Suprisingly, they didn't catch my wording.

"Ya'll shouldn't be so negative so quick."

Aries arched a brow inquisitively.

"Huh?"

I grinned a bit.

"Cause I got ya'll the deal, we just gotta put the pen to paper. That's why we're out relaxin' right now. Cause boys, lemme tell ya. Soon, it's gonna be a rough road and ya'll gonna have to bust your asses. But as always, hard work pays off. Believe that."

Now Chris, the slightly younger, jumped up and down excitedly. Alex just folded his arms over his chest with a small smile, always the calm and collected one. "Nice. Thanks pops."

Today is all about fun, but tomorrow? We ink our deals officially. If you know these boys like I do, then you know they'll do an old man proud.

-To Be Continued-
Edit