Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Loverboy" is undefeated!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 09:42 AM

((After Madness goes off the air, Steve Sayors walks to the dressing room of "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane and gives it a hard knock. After some commotion on the other side, the door swings inward revealing Loverboy, wearing only a small pair of white speedo like underpants with lipstick kisses printed on them.))

Loverboy: Oh, hey dude... uh, not really a good time, you know? I've got a couple of ladies in here...

Sayors: Right. Of course. Shit. Look, I just need a moment. You just went 2-0 in XWF competition, how does it make you feel?

Loverboy: Well, bro... I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

((Loverboy looks right into the camera as he says it, with a big grin on his face.))

Loverboy: Well, actually, she works for Six Flags here in Atlanta, not Disney, but she looks just like Ariel from the Little Marmaid, right?

((Opening the door further, the camera finds a scantily clad redhead covering herself underneath a comforter on top of Loverboy's air mattress. We can hear the shower running and female laughter coming from the steaming shower room as well.))

Loverboy: She's totally going under the sea, if you know what I mean.

Sayors: Actually, I have no idea.

Loverboy: You poor guy. Anyway, yeah, man, it feels great to keep winning here in XFW, just like I knew I would. I mean, I took a few licks this time...

((Loverboy gestures to a foot shaped bruise on his chest, from where Cain big booted him in the match.))

Loverboy: But you don't get into this business without expecting a few bumps and scrapes now and then, you know? It was a solid match, Mastermind and Cain put up a hell of a fight, but the better athletes won. Speaking of the War Machine though... dude... did you really have to put such a beating onto Shelby Cobra out there?

((Loverboy picks up a laptop sitting near the doorway and shows it to Sayors and the camera.))

[Image: mack-crop-2.png]

Loverboy: I know she's got a big mouth that writes checks her little round ass can't cash, but damn.

Sayors: How do you feel about Socrates being the new number one contender for the TV title?

Loverboy: I think he's going to win. Socrates learned a lot teaming with me, and he avoided starting out 0-2 thanks to having a bad ass partner, so I know he's going to remember that once he has the belt.

((Two blondes sharing a skimpy towel emerge from the shower area, giggling and making suggestive gestures at Vinnie as they wiggle toward the air mattress and start fondling one another.))

Loverboy: Hey, Sayors... I've got a bit of a handicap match going on in here, and my back is a little sore. You wanna tag in?

((Sayors looks shocked, but nods slowly before darting into the room and over to the pair of wet girls, who immediately start peeling off his suit jacket and tie.))

Loverboy: Yeah, I'm gonna just borrow this, okay dude?

((Loverboy's hands reach up and grab the camera, which just shows the floor as he takes it into the room. The door slams shut.))

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Hunter Payne (08-13-2014), Zoey Ryback (08-13-2014)
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-13-2014, 02:17 PM

Congrats on 2-0, the empire could use someone like you. Plus the females wouldn't hurt matters. We have enough cookies for everyone
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Vincent Lane (08-13-2014)
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-13-2014, 06:22 PM

I'm 0-*1. That still counts. Right? RIGHT!?!

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blizzard's post:
Vincent Lane (08-13-2014)