Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 02:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believe It
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-13-2014, 05:43 AM

"Are ya ready, Sayer?"

He said to XWF's veteran interviewer as the scene opened. We see Sayers and John Brooks standing side by side. This looks very AWA as Sayers stands there in a suit, with microphone in hand, next to John Brooks. Brooks is decked out punk style, converse shoes, blue jean shorts, RANCID T-shirt. He waits for Steve's answer. Steve smiles.

"Always ready to interview new talent, Mister Brooks!"

John smirks.

"Of course you are, Stevie. Especially when that talent is John Brooks. The Best in the Universe."

"Really? I Didn't know that, Mister Brooks."

"Please, call me John. Mister Brooks is my father."

Said the very casual John Brooks. The likeable young superstar from Detroit, Michigan. He threw an arm around Steve who stumbled slightly and grinned.

"So, any questions for me? I know ya got questions. Ask away, I've got nothing to hide."

"Is it true that you only jumped back into active competition because you have child support due?"

John shakes his head.

"Ya know, Stevie, I've heard tale of that. I've heard what the anti-Brooksites have said, because I listen. But no. I don't even have children. What you gotta realize about your's truly is that I'm not in this business for the money. I'm in it because I live, eat, breathe, and shit wrestling. It's what I've wanted to do for my whole life! I'm sorry that noone seems to understand that!"

"I do, John. I do. I've seen many men just like y-"

John holds up a finger.

"Don't finish that Steve. Once you see me in the ring, you'll see why I'm not like anyone else. John Brooks is the Best in the Universe, and you'll see that when I walk through those doors, wearing the Universal Championship. Believe it!"

Steve of course was speechless. This young man was brash and cocky beyond belief. He ended the interview with two simple words.

"Believe it."

End Scene

Singles Record: 0-0-0

Acheivements:
Edit Hate Post Like Post