Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun Facts: Did You Know
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-24-2014, 02:21 PM

Hi I just found out this existed so I'm gonna pretend I didnt make an exact thread just like this a few minutes ago xD

But anyway

I feel like I never properly introduced myself so here:
My name is Kevin, I've just gotten back into RPing after a long long long time off.

I started E-fedding when I was 11; I'll be turning 20 in October.

I'm a vegan and an animal rights activist, I volunteer and help out for many animal rights based campaigns and events in my spare time

I'm a singer songwriter currently working on a debut full length to be released early spring of 2015

There's a lot of my character based off the lives of myself and my father. Lowell, Massachusetts is where I currently reside as does Luke Gunnar.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luke Gunnar's post:
Gator (08-24-2014)
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-24-2014, 03:24 PM

As my char, I'm spanish, 22 years old and this is the first time I've been in a english-speaking fed.

Despite I have a pretty bad english at my promos, I'm a graduated primary school english teacher, which is fun xd. I also was one year at Hungary in contact with english speakers and this is the resulting language of that experience.

A funny thing is that probably if it's not for wrestling I'll probably never try to choose an occupation that is in relation with english language. I never was bad at english, and the turning point is when I started at 2006 watching wrestling. It was the "boom" at Spain in that moment, but spanish announcers were totally awful so I decide to follow wresling at internet instead, in english. At the beginning I didn't get a shit, but with the time, I finally could understand everything. That's how, in a school that teach us UK english, I ended up having a mroe or less american accent and understanding of english. I really liked meet people through english, so it was pretty easy for me to choose my degree.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clean Lucena's post:
Vincent Lane (08-24-2014)