Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Gator says Relax
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2014, 04:46 PM

*The camera turns on with just Gator, he sits on a chair in a hotel room, only the ceiling fan making any noise*

"Mazzy, there's just a few more things I need to say to you. Just a few more things and I'm pretty sure I'm done... You called this the originality game. If that's so, then why are you trying so hard to lose this game? Repetition. It's bad form. You shouldn't have to repeat yourself; a man who speaks the truth with confidence has no need to repeat himself. And yet, you go ahead and repeat. Also you can't see the difference between hatred and passion, so it makes sense that you can't see the difference between copying and inspiration. I was inspired by Mark Flynn's promos, I did not copy him. Did Mother Teresa copy Jesus Christ? No, she was inspired by him. Did Malcolm X copy Martin Luther King? No, they inspired each other."

"This is the last thing I'm going to say to you. I'm going to enjoy my time in Hawaii. So you go ahead and work on your last words for tomorrow night and rest your mind that I won't bury your hard work again, I promise, you won't hear a peep from me before the show tomorrow. You ever heard of the rumour or whatever of when you pull out a grey hair, five more grow in it's place. That what our conversations remind me of. You find a grey hair on your head, that grey hair is something you can poke fun at in one of my promos, then when you pull out that grey hair, 5 more grow in it's place, letting me poke fun at several more things in your promos. Did you get that Marcie? Hear let me spell it out for you so you don't hurt that big head of yours. You open yourself up to more and more ridicule every time you open your mouth. Want another metaphor? You're charging into battle with a broken shield. You're pulling on your bow string with no arrows in your quiver. You're trying to put a condom on a limp dick. Get it now? I hope so. Peace!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Molokai_Channel_by_kellan.jpg]

*Gator lays on a beach in Hawaii, he is shirtless wearing only his mask and some colourful board shorts. Todd lays next to also shirtless (unfortunately) wearing the beanie he always wears and black board shorts, the camera is behind both men looking at the ocean and passing beach goers*

T: “Damn it’s hot.”

“Maybe if you took off that stupid beanie.”

T: “Won’t help, my Montreal blood can only stand low temperatures.”

“Dude, I’m English. Don’t talk about low temperatures when it rains in my country ninety percent of the time.”

T: “Oh no, not rain! HA! Try dealing with below 0 blizzards in winter.”

“Are we serious talking about the weather? Has our relationship ran dry Todd?”

T: “Shut up.”

*Gator sits up and lights a cigarette*

“Pass me a beer would you.”

*Todd sits up and leans over to a container and grabbing two bottles of beer and passing them to Gator. Gator lifts his mask up a little exposing his mouth only, he bites down the bottle caps and gets them off, he passes one to Todd and starts to drink his own. Todd shakes his head*

T: “You’re going to kill your teeth doing that shit.”

*Gator spits out the bottle cap in between his teeth*

“I’m British, my teeth are already fucked.”

*The pair laugh and drink*

T: “Hold up, I thought you were an American citizen now?”

“I am, but I’m still British and I still love Britain, despite its many shortcomings, and I still love Japan. I just wanted my citizenship so I don’t get deported. Also America’s pretty cool.”

*The pair drink their beer and look at a passing girl who waves at them. They wave back*

T: “It’s funny really. I hated your fucking guts at first, but look at us now. Regular pals.”

“Yeah, it’s funny how things work out. Sorry for kidnapping you by the way.”

T: “It’s cool. I needed to move out of my mom’s house anyway.”

“Yeah, I did you a favour there.”

T: “Do you ever miss England?”

“A little; I lived in a pretty rough part of Manchester so I don't miss that. Plus my dad was in Japan most of the time, so it was me, my mum and our dog. Lucky... Fuck, that dog was an asshole.”

T: “Haha why?”

“It was just a dick. He was angry all the time, wasn’t his fault really; just his temperament. He would bite anyone and anything... My dad made me put him down when I was eleven.”

T: “What do you mean he made you put it down?”

*Gator takes a long sip of his beer and a longer drag on his cigarette*

“... My dad was a tough bastard. One day he came back from Japan and Lucky bit him and my dad said, he needs to go and I’ll have to be the one that does it. Fucking hell it wasn’t even the stupid dogs fault! Who the fuck leaves for almost a year and comes back wearing a mask! ... He took me and Lucky into the garden and tied Lucky’s lead to the fence; he said I needed to do this, he said it’ll put some hairs on my chest, make me a man. He handed me a hammer... A FUCKING HAMMER! And wouldn’t leave until I put that dog down. I cried for 2 weeks straight..."

*Gator takes another gulp of beer and finishes off his cigarette. He hangs his head as Todd looks at him in disbelief, sadness in his eyes*

T: “ ... I-I can’t believe him! What a fucking asshole!”

“That’s what I thought for a long time. But he was right. If I didn’t put him down with my own hands, someone else would have done it in a much crueller fashion. That’s just the area I lived in. You needed to put on a stone face and take care of yourself. If anyone saw a hint of weakness in you, they would attack you. Nobody messes with a kid who kills a dog with a hammer... Still, I miss that dog...”

*The camera is lifted up, and is moving quickly across the beach over sunbathing people and threw sandcastles. Jerk.*

“HEY!”

*The camera is turned around seeing Gator running at full speed, catching up quickly to the thief. Todd is stood a few feet behind him, out of breath. Gator is closer to the camera and dives towards the thief, spearing him to the sand. The camera is partially buried in some sand, we only hear the sound of fists hitting flesh*

"YOU PUNK MOTHERFUCKER!!”

Thief: “I’m sorry! Please-uh”

*The sound of shuffling feet over sand. Gator picks up the camera and turns it to the thief, a 20 something tanned man holding his now broken jaw*

“You fucking piece of shit! You're lucky I don't kill your thieving ass! Say sorry to Todd!”

Thief: “Dawwy Dodd.”

*Gator hands the camera to an out of breath Todd*

“You’re welcome.”

*Todd points the camera back to Gator standing, pointing over the thief*

“ ... You’re Lucky!”

*Gator turns away and walks with Todd*

“Come on. I need a real drink.”

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Socrates (08-12-2014)