Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Final Comments
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2014, 04:36 AM

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and this time it fades in to his gym. In the gym were his fans brought from all over the world, for his address.
They were all waiting for him.

They started chanting... "Mastermind... Mastermind... Mastermind..."

Suddenly the lights go off, and they start cheering. When the lights come back on Mastermind is send sitting on the top turnbuckle of the left hand corner. He waves at the crowd. He then gets down and picks up the microphone.

"Thank you all for the great welcome. I'll be heading to Atlanta, Georgia soon, as I team up with Cain for the first time."

There were boos. Mastermind held up his hands.

"Now, now don't be like that. For one match we have to team up, have each others backs. I trust him more than anyone else I've tagged with since joining the XWF. And that's saying alot. So Cain and I are tagging together to take on a team of Shelby Cobra, and Fandango."

The fans chant: "Fandango can't dance... Fandango can't dance... Fandango can't dance...."

"Although the possibility is that they will be scratched as we have not heard from them."

The fans cheer.

"So our other opponents will be L.H Harrison and Loverboy. A bible thrashing opponent, and a sex maniac."

The fans chant: "Harrison sucks... Harrsion sucks... Harrison a bible basher... Harrison a bible basher.."

"Yes Harrison's a Bible Basher, that I can take out easy. He's too scared too go any where near Cain, so he's mine."

The fans chant: "Vampires trump Bible Bashers... Vampires trump Bible Bashers... Vampires trump Bible Bashers."

"Indeed they do. Although Bibe Bashers hate going up against Master minds. The Bible Bashers have to be the ones to be in control. They hate not being in control. Yet Cain and I will be in control."

The fans chant: "Harrison is a loose wire. Harrison is a loose wire. Harrison is a loose wire."

"Let's speak about the sex and drunk maniac Loverboy. He think he is gods gift to women. Have you seen his smile?"

The fans chant: "No smile... No smile... No smile..."

"I'll wipe his smile from his face. I'll wipe the drunkeness out of his system, and I'll wipe the floor of Loverboy.."

The crowd cheers.

"Who wants to come with me to Atlanta?"

The crowd chants: "We do... We do... We do..."

"Just to summerize. Cain and I will be walking out of Atlanta as winners whilst Loverboy and Harrison will be still cleaning up. There will be no Cobra or Fandango."

The crowd cheers.

"There's a bbq out the front, I'll see you all at the airport."

The lights go out, and the crowd cheers again. When the lights come back on, Mastermind is no where to be seen. The crowd starts piling out of the gym.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Vincent Lane (08-11-2014)