Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Diss to my Asshole$ (YMCMB) (RP#4)
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2014, 05:53 AM Music  A Diss to my Asshole$ (YMCMB) (RP#4) -->

Socrates is sat on a bench outside Atlanta's Philips Arena. He is drinking, by the looks of it gin or vodka, but whatever it is we are unable to see because it is wrapped up inside a paper bag. He is wearing a vest and jeans, with sneakers. The radio is being played outside the stadium by its speakers, but it is currently advertising itself...

Tonight, XWF comes to Georgia! Prepare for pro-wrestling heaven as the top superstars from around the globe partake in the last Madness before the Relentless Pay-Per-View! Excitement is guaranteed with a Tornado Tag Match; an Extreme Rules match for a shot at the X-Treme Title, and a #1 Contender's match for the Universal Title, with a guest referee! All that and much more, tonight at the Philips Arena! Tickets available inside and online at www.Philipsarena.com ! Be sure to check in on tvtag, and use the hashtag #XWFAtlanta for all the gossip from tonight's show.

My name will be on there soon, believe it.

The music begins to play as the commercial's end.

Fuck me.

He sighs and sort of cries, swigging the gin/vodka or whatever it is.

Enough with the shitty music. Tonight is my match, so I'm just gonna chill, drink a bit of this, smoke a bit of that. If I smoked.

Grayson Stinger spoke again, but it was so short and pointless I have nothing to react to. Therefore, I will use my camera time to feel Atlanta, by 'dissing' one of my opponents, Grayson Stinger, in the form of rap.

He makes some funny noises with his mouth, as some sort of voice warm-up.

Grayson Stinger: A One Time Thing (ft. J.Hu$tla)

This dumb nigga is high,
He must be flyin' in the sky,
he thinks he' run the XWF,
I'll put my penis down his neck,
NIGGA
I fucked you,
I don't care I'm gon' hustle you,
like you did to those sweatshops,
I rode' yo mama like she a rent-a-car!
What, my nigga,
These assholes they pullin' strings,
And Grayson leads it forward,
By backing puppets into corners,
I fucked yo' mama yeah she's a whore,
NIGGA, dat bitch is on the floor,
Then I slurp her up like a Müller Corner,
Den I hang up like she's a private caller.

That's how we do it my hometown, motherfucker.

The camera goes grayscale and slow motion, panning across Socrates who is sat nodding on the bench, it all looks like a 2005 Dr Dre album or something, and if he wasn't a foreign professional wrestler, he would likely get beaten up.

All of a sudden, the camera goes back to normal, and Socrates returns back to his normal, alcoholic pose.

You see Grayson, I don't need trash talk. With bars like that a rap battle is probably the safer option for somebody like you. In your suit with your flowers and your men and your... briefcase. "Anything can happen once the bell rings." Isn't that right Grayson? Yeah, once the bell rings, you're gonna shit your pants and go straight for Bobby, as your imminent destruction feels, somewhat even more imminent.

Instead of speaking, Grayson decides to 'rest'. Well, considering how much he spoke bullshit when he first got here I guess he deserves it. I've rested enough Mr Stinger, I'm ready to whoop some ass right here, and tonight, after I've devoured Bobby Zi for my starter, I will make you my main course...

Now, where can I find a sexy girl for my pudding?

He giggles, and stands up, looks around, and then walks off into the arena.

THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSLATION FROM GREEK TO
ENGLISH BY THE AUTHORITIES IN CHARGE.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Socrates's post:
Gator (08-11-2014), Vincent Lane (08-11-2014)