Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
'I like watching paint dry' - Mastermind, 2014
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-11-2014, 05:32 AM

*Gator sits in his living room watching Mastermind’s promo on the TV. Todd focuses the camera on him. Gator’s wearing his Hawaiian shirt; he has bags of luggage beside the couch. Gator is sat resting his head in his hands, his body relaxed on the couch*

Quote:“I like watching paint dry”

*Gator rubs his eyes*

“Fuck. It’s going to be one of those promos.”

Quote:“You sound angry”

“Not much.”

Quote:“You sound confused”

“No I don’t.”

Quote:“You sound way out of your league”

“I know I’m not.”

Quote:“Guess what? You've been sucked in to my mind games, and like a fish to bait, I've wheeled you in the whole way."

“Didn’t I reference that?”

T: “Yeah you did.”

“I thought I did. How can I be sucked into his mind games when I know what he’s trying to do?”

Quote:“I've fooled you into my mind games, I've fooled you into being angry at the way I act. And you don't know how to get out of it.”

“I’m not even that angry.. More bored and annoyed.”

Quote:“I’m that dam good”

“Why does he say damn so weird?”

*Most of the promo plays with Gator in silence, looking bored*

“Todd just turn it off please, I’m going to get an aneurysm if I listen to anymore of this slop.”

*Todd picks up the remote and turns off the TV. Gator rubs his eyes and mask and lets out a short yawn. He stretches his arms and falls back into his seat. He looks at Todd and shakes his head in disbelief*

“...”

“I’m almost speechless. How dull can one man possibly be?”

T: “He is pretty boring.”

“Holy shit you’re siding with me.”

T: “Well yeah. I mean you talked about his mind games; you even made the fishing metaphor which he stole. You were right he’s predictable.”

“... Todd. How would you feel about cutting a small promo on Marcie?”

T: “I-I dunno.”

“No, it’ll be fun!”

*Gator takes the camera from Todd and points it at him, who sits awkwardly looking at Gator*

“It’ll be fine, just a quick one. I’ll take over if you start to struggle.”

T: “Ermm. Okay, well.... He’s.”

“Don’t talk to me, talk to Marcie!”

T: “M-Mastermind, you say you've made Gator angry, but you haven’t. I've seen him angry before and trust me this isn't it. He’s actually been pretty chilled recently, he was more worked up when he went up against Griffin MacAlister.. I guess that Griff plays better mind games than you.”

“Great. Keep going!”

T: “I mean look at him! He’s letting me cut a promo on you! Me! Who has spent longer behind a camera than in front of one. Anyone can see he’s relaxed, ha this is pretty fun.”

“See I told you dude. Anything else?”

T: “Honestly. You are acting like a full blown idiot, talking about the games you play. Gator was right, the t-shirt game was your Blue Eyes White Dragon! And now, you have nothing except for this shitty trap card that you’re trying to sell as a big deal, when it’s something that almost everyone does. The whole thing were you make people mad and call it your thing, your style is ridiculous! So many wrestlers do this, Gator plays mind games. Cain plays mind games. Eighty percent of the XWF play mind games; but they don't act like some Disney villain, going 'muhahaha you've falling right into my trap' do you think you’re mind games make you unique? They don't, they make you look pathetic.”

“That’s more like it! Okay you done?”

T: “..Yeah, I think I’m good. Thanks Gator, I needed to get that off my chest.”

“No problem dude, you did great.”

*Gator passes the camera back to Todd, who focuses back on Gator*

“Well fuck a duck. Shit son, you got told by a goddamn cameraman! Does that make you mad? Does it Mazzy? Huh does it? Hahahaha.. You really think repeating yourself is going to make me angry? Nope. Sorry mate won’t work. Fuck, if repeating yourself got me angry I would be fuming by the time your second promo went out. I actually feel like I’m your parent, I’m not mad Mazzy, I’m just disappointed. Nothing, literally nothing, you say fazes me. Go ahead, talk some more, I need more stuff to work with honestly. Except try and think a little harder this time, like right now you’re probably thinking of a bland retort, like Todd did a better promo than I did. Am I right? Of course I am. Predictability, It’s a sickness. Am I predictable? No, I’m not; I’m guessing you were expecting some angry response, you didn't get one. I’m talking to you like I talk to a child who scraped his knee. Last time, I was angrier with the mother who interrupted me or the kid on the ground that reminded me of you; the one that cried, the one that couldn't fight back. I don’t really get that angry anymore, if you were up against me in my first week here, then you would see an angry Gator. But now, I've let most of that anger go. It’s still there, but you can’t bring it out of me. You’ll have to try much, much harder to see that hatred in me.”

“Also Mark Flynn was right! You are a good dog who does what he’s told. I mentioned your toilet break length of your previous promo and you make that one longer, too long for you in fact. Stick to shorter stuff it’s more your forte. I say you should get away from that wall and you do! I ask you to go do something unpredictable. Well, clay pigeon shootings a good start, we’ll work on that trick. I couldn't train you as well as Flynn could, maybe your stubborn and only listen to one master. Well you’re going to be taken out the kennel on Wednesday and you’re going to learn to obey a new master, me.”

*Gator removes a cigarette from a carton on the coffee table in front of him, he doesn't light it. He taps it on the table a few times and holds it and the lighter in his hand*

“The fact is, I was also a champion. Back in J-Pro I held multiple titles. Wait! Let me say it for you! J-pro titles don’t matter in the XWF, right? But the fact of the matter is, no matter which fed those championships were; I held them. I held more than you; and I held more respectful titles than that cheap belt covered in fake gold that you like bringing up so much.”

*Gator sticks the cigarette in between his masked lips and lights up a cigarette*

“You need to learn the difference between anger and passion. I have passion, there’s no hatred for you in the words I speak. There’s disrespect, there’s jokes on your expense, but no hatred. If a bird shits on my car, I’m annoyed, but I don’t hate the bird. You mean as much to me as a passing seagull with a full stomach. Okay, let’s wrap this up. I want to talk about your moves, that flying clothesline of yours. The Mind Changer is it? You’re going to want to change your mind about attempting that. You’re coming at me with all your momentum, and you have no guard. Leaving you open to a Disaster Drop, a spinebuster or a just a kick or a punch. You go full momentum against a hit from me and it’s going to knock you on your ass. Next up, The Mind Sleeper... A sleeper hold? Seriously? IF you lock it on me a few elbows to the ribs will knock you away, and if that doesn't work a kick to the nuts might help. And lastly The Mind Controller, an improvised Boston crab; Haha you’re not going to be standing long enough to lock that onto me. “

“Why am I telling you how I’m going to reverse your moves? It’s because you won’t have a chance to get them on me in the first place. I’m not worried in the slightest about your submission holds, fuck man, submission escapes is one of my specialties! Plus this is Xtreme rules. I’d like to see you get me in those holds when your body lies lifeless through a table. In a while crocodile, I've got a flight to catch.”

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Vincent Lane (08-11-2014)