Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
WE'RE TAKING OVER
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

03-12-2013, 09:14 PM

(the lights go out in the arena but a lone spotlight shines on the entrance way)

(then music starts playing)

(then from behind the curtains emerges Benjamin Crane dresssed as Hollywood Hogan and his apprentice Randall James dressed as Eric Bischoff)

[Image: hogasmbischoff.png]

(only instead of black and white NWO tshirts, they have white and black CWO shirts)

(they make their way down to the ring mimicking the duo and playing to the crowd who seems into it)

(they enter the ring and are both given a mic)

Randall as Eric: Well, well, well I bet you XWF losers are surprised to see us huh? For the record we were invited here.

Crane as Hogan: That's right! My main man, Eric Bischoff, tells me we got a phone call from some dude named Benjamin Crane. And I said, 'Who the hell is that?'

Randall: Obviously, being the wrestling genius I am, I know everything and everyone about this business. So, like the Hulkster says, Ben Crane calls us and has an interesting proposal....

Crane: You got it, dude! Ol' Benji Crane calls and says, 'Hulkster, I'm trying to destroy the XWF and I just can't do it on my own. So, I thought who has the most experience destroying companies?'

Randall: That's us! (smiles) When we took over control of TNA they had one of the best rosters of talent ever seen in this business. And they said, 'Well, surely they can't screw it up THAT badly' BUT WE DID! Don't underestimate us! We spent all of Ted Turner's money and ran WCW into the ground after we made sure all of our buddies got paid. And they didn't think we could do it in TNA but not only did we do it again, but we did in record time!

Crane: LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING, BROTHER! The main man and me can walk into any wrestling company anywhere and run it out of business. And that's what we're gonna to do to XWF. 'Cuz just like TNA there's a bunch of good young talent that NEEDS to be buried behind a bunch of old veterans doing the same ol' crap they've done for years and years. I mean, seriously, who wants to see something new? All you wrestling fans just want the same thing you've been getting for the past decade.

Randall: I mean, it's just good business. If you try to do something new or god help me interesting, you're gonna lose sponsors. And that's what wrestling is all about. How much money you can get out of other companies. The actual product doesn't matter. You get a bunch of kids to buy your crap and make money. THAT'S IT!

Crane: You do the same storylines over and over with pretty much the same guys. That's what made the Hulkster who he is! So now, the two of us and the LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD are gonna come into XWF and RUN WILD ON YOU, BROTHER!

(crane then tears his shirt off and does the hand to the ear thing to the crowd who cheers loudly)

(then the two meet in the middle of the ring and start laughing)

Crane: What do you think, Randall? That was pretty fun, eh?

Randall: Yep, this is the stuff we should've been doing. Maybe they're paying attention now.

(Hollywood's music plays again and suddenly the two start doing Hogan poses, they hug and begin to leave the ring)

(on the way out Randall sees a camera and points to his shirt and shouts "CRANE WORLD ORDER!" and then gives the NWO sign)

(when they get to the entrance, Crane stops and does more Hogan posing)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like benjamincrane's post:
(03-13-2013), Wallace Witasick (03-13-2013)