Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
And for every action
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-09-2014, 10:20 AM

As Mastermind turned his chair around, out of nowhere Cain seemingly appeared. The camera zoomed out slightly to get a look at the huge Son of Eden, who looked at Mastermind with a nod. He then looked up at the camera with the evilest of grins.

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Wise words spoken by a wise man. But you see, Harrison and Vinnie..." He chuckled, taking a seat in a nearby chair, speaking as he moves. "...anything you morons say, anything you do; none of it will ever equal the reaction you will get from my partner and I. One of us is the destroyer of minds, whereas one of us is the dealer of death. So while the two of you are out at clubs with harlots who give away their innocence for cold, hard, worthless cash, Mastermind and I will be watching you. When men like us watch someone, we do not do so because we think of them as being attractive. No. We do so because we know we have spotted our ...our..."

He looked to Mastermind, arching a broe. Looking for a word. Of course the two were on the very same page.

"Prey, Cain...our prey."

Cain leaned forward, resting a hand on his knee. "Darkness isn't just a concept, mortals. It's bot just something human parents tell their children about to keep them from being naughty. Oh no. You see, evil is real. Evil is alive. Living. Breathing. Extremely healthy as well, as you can see by..." he said as he indicated himself and Mastermind. "..looking at my partner. Darkness hasn't engulfed the two of us, yet we have embraced it. We thrive on it. But you? You two don't seem to be taking this seriously.

"No Cain, they do not. As a matter of a fact, they seem to that because Shelby Cobra is laying down..."

"...on her back with her legs spread?"

"...not what I meant, but that too. Cobra and Fandango are going to lay there and take their beating, but you two...

"...will put up a futile resistance. I know Vinnie fears me. Fear is his FIRST weakness, but the sin of lust? That is a close second. Boys, I wouldn't focus om the pussy at the strip club, because this big predatory cat and the Mastermind should be your number one concern. Because while you may believe that you are prepared by your current training regimen, you have to realize..."

"...noone can truly be prepared for Armageddon."

A devilish smirk crossed the face of the Son of Lillith...

"Watch the darkness, boys..."

He looked to Mastermind, who finished the catchphrase.

"...because we will be watching you."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cain's post:
LH Harrison (08-09-2014), Ozymandias (08-11-2014), Vincent Lane (08-09-2014)