Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview: Agony
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 07:15 PM

Steve Sayors wipes some vomit off of his shirt from an earlier encounter that he hopes to forget about. He turns to the camera and smiles.

Sayors: Good evening folks! It's time yet again for one of my interviews. I really wish I had some snazzy name for them, or some clever catch phrase to start them off with, but after all I'm only Steve Sayors and my creativity is very limited. Maybe this man can help liven up the party... please give it up for Agony!

Steve reaches his hand out to offer a handshake to Agony who walks onto the interview set...

(what will Agony's first reaction be to Steve and will he shake his hand or insult him?)

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-12-2013, 07:28 PM

Agony looks at Steve's hand puzzled.

"You think you're worthy enough to shake the Wrestling Messiah's hand? I'll tell you what, if I ever catch you extending that hand towards me again I will slap on these handcuffs right here and show you why they call me Agony."

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 08:19 PM

Steve backs up and looks ready to piss himself.

Sayors: I apologize Mr. Agony... I didn't mean to offend you with my hand. You seem to be in a bad mood this evening... does this have anything to do with your loss on Madness to Neil Capra? Can we hear your thoughts on that, and about Capra? In fact, aren't both of the losses on your record in some way tied to Neil Capra? I seem to remember a triple threat match that Capra and Knightmask "co won" if memory serves me right. With 5 impressive wins under your belt, it seems you've found the official thorn in your side... am I right? Is that why you're so upset?

Sayors keeps his distance looking very nervous as he awaits Agony's response.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sayors's post:
Agony (03-12-2013)
Agony Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-12-2013, 09:33 PM

"Upset? You think I'm upset Steve? I'm not upset, I'm disappointed, disappointed in all of you. Neil Capra is a joke. He just happens to be a joke with a few friends in high places. I deserved to win both matches I've had with Neil, he shows up last minute with a few plugs at me and wins over everyone. Well you know what Neil, I'm not impressed, you still have a long way to go before you reach the excellence that I personify. And as for you Steve, you'd be wise to be less provocative with your questions, because the Wrestling Messiah may be disappointed, but somebody else is furious."

Accomplishments:

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2013, 11:40 AM

Sayors: My my... didn't mean to strike a nerve. I will try to be less provocative. My next question is geared more toward what we can expect to see from you in the coming weeks. Do you have a list of foes you plan to challenge? Is there a plan in place, or perhaps stepping stones you envision yourself using to climb the ranks to one of the major titles in XWF? Who's on your "list" if you have one? Perhaps you could even use this chance to throw out an open challenge to someone if you so choose? Is Head Of Gilmour's Mom on your list? Rumor has it she's looking to make a big return soon...

Hate Post Like Post
Agony Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-14-2013, 07:06 PM

Agony is insulted.

"Do I look like the kind of man to need a plan? There isn't a man in the XWF that can go out there and do what I do every week. Even if I had a plan, what makes you think I'd share it with the likes of you Steve? You're a pathetic attention seeking parasite. This interview is over, just like Jeff Hardy's career after this Monday."

Agony storms out of the backstage area.

Accomplishments:

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
[/color]
Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2013, 07:46 PM

Sayors looks dumbfounded...

Sayors: How rude!

He yells as loud as he can, hoping Agony can hear him...

Sayors: You still never beat Neil Capra and never will! No wonder you're afraid of HOGM!

Steve runs off like a coward just in case Agony comes back.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sayors's post:
Agony (03-15-2013)