Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP 1 Press Conference
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-12-2013, 06:35 PM

The scene opens up to the cadillac pimpship seen on this past Shove It landing outside of a conference building. Mr.Natural and Solange steps out looking fresh and clean as always. They turn to bid farewell to Parliament-Funkadelic.

Mr.Natural: Thank you George I really owe you big time.

George Clinton: Oh no problem youngblood anytime you call on us. Keep it funky now!

George closes the door and flies off.

Solange: ooh child that was so damn fun! We should do some shit like that more often.

Mr.Natural: I know we should! The kids are gonna be so excited when they hear about this. You ready for this press conference?

Solange: Hell yea you already know. Let's go up in here and turn this bitch out. These heffas are gonna be leavin this bitch scratching their muhfuckin heads. Come on let's go.

Mr.Natural and Solange walk into the building and into the conference room being mobbed by an assortment of reporters. They get to their seats awaiting the questions.

Mr.Natural: Hello everyone and welcome to the pres conference! We are hard pressed for time so we ask you to make your questions direct and to the point. We promise to answer them to the best of our ability. First question?

Reporter 1: Right here sir. For the past two weeks, you two have been intervening in John Madison matches and attacking him for an undisclosed reason. Can you give us some insght on as to why you two are commiting such acts?

Mr.Natural raises his eyebrow and takes off his shades slowly.

Mr.Natural: Sir imma tell you like this: When The Natural wants something, dammit he's gonna get it. If you have what the Natural wants, dammit give it up peacefully. If you do that, there will be no problems and everything will be copacetic. I requested what I wanted about a month ago and this jabroni didn't deliver. So to capture his attention: we've been having.... business meetings. Hopefully on Saturday he runs me my shit. Next question?

Reporter 2: Umm yes right here. This Saturday, you will be facng Ronnie Wilkins
in your signature match: Xtreme Rules. Earlier oday, he cut a promo on you. One have you seen it, and two what are your thoughts about it.

Mr.Natural: yeah we saw that bullshit. It's just another mothafucka talkin shit thinking they gon whoop my ass then turn around and almost gets killed in the rin. See this is what I don't understand about these fuck bitches that Shane hires these days. Nowadays, all peple do is talk shit, they don't back up not adamn thing they say. Now I watched that bullshit ass excuse of a damn promo and I tell you I was so damn insulted I was about to grab my damn nine mpiece, find that bitch, and shoot his ass like he owed me some damn money. But Solange told me it wasn't worth it. Now Ronnie you brought up how I use... ahem.... steroids and how I look like a brick shithouse. Lil fuck bitch let me tell you something...

Mr.Natural proceeds to take off his shirt.

Mr.Natural: Look at this! Hey lil ugly cameraman zoom in on this Ronnie look at this! Does this look like the product of some damn monkey sperm? Bitch, this is the result of eating healthy, and keeping myself fit. Just because yo lil narrowass couldn't look like this even if you got a damn Extreme Makeover don't mean yo stankin ass gotta talk some shit that should be coming out yo asshole. If you don't take yo monkey ass on somewhere, looking like Fat Bastard after the damn liposuction.

Solange: Jelani calm down. We're not in the hood baby calm dwn.

Mr.Natural: I'm sorry this dudegot me fucked up trying me like that see wait til I get that ass on Sunday. See now I'm ready to fuck somebody up it's time for us to go. Goodbye, naturally yours, all that other bullshit we usually say.

They walk out the building leaving the mebers of hepress stunned.
Edit Hate Post Like Post