Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A New Family(RP 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-08-2014, 08:11 AM

It was dreary, grey, and rainy. Perfect weather, if you ask me. I knocked on the front door of the complex, hands still caked with the gate security's blood. I just knew the Brotherhood would angry with me. After all, they pay those guys an arm and a leg. Literally from the way they fought like animals. The gunshot wound in my side had healed instantly, as expected. But damn it hurt. I would expect nothing less from my new brethren's elite guard.

The door was made of wrought iron, with rivets around thecframe and a slide window that was about three inches high and seven inches across. Not everyone was a fan of Duke, so this was his first line of defense. As I knocked a third time, the slide window opened and I saw a pale face with dark blue eyes staring back at me.
"Brother Cain?"

I had to put behind me the fact that the last man who called me "brother" was dead now. By my hands. I originated the art of murder. I declined my hwad at the acolyte out of respect. "Yes. It is I." Flat out resisting the urge to make some snide comment.

I heard at least ten bolts being undone, and the door slowly opened. The first thing I noticed were the red and black robes the young acolyte donned. Like a dark priest. His head shaved, no facial hair. He bowed slightly at the waist and I returned the gesture out of reverence. "...I shall go retrieve Jacob for you sir, please wait here."

Were there questions? Yes. The foyer of the two story complex was almost homey. The walls were cherry oak, with pictures of the Duke lineage lining them. Tapestries adorned both sides of the staircase and it was all light by an old school chandlier which hung high from the arched ceiling. Even I was awed by that. "What the fuck?" was my vocal and mental reaction to my coat being removed by a young female. She couldn't have been more than fifteen, and was as quiet as a church mouse.

"Run along Patricia. Mister Arkham is in a bad mood." I heard a voice say from atop the stairs and I turned to see him standing there. Jacob the Messenger. Patricia ran along as instructed and Jacob offered his hand to me as he reached the ground level. "Good to see you again, Brother Cain. I trust that the guards gave you no trouble?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Murder was an artform to me, and a recreational activity. "I apologize, Jake. I had to kill them."

"What are you apologizing for? You passed your first trial. Those were the King of Darkness' elite guards. They even had guns, yet you killed them without a weapon. Duke is impressed as always."

There it was. The Pride. I felt it well up inside me and a slight smirk twisted my straight mouth. "I do not require a weapon, Brother Jacob. I am a weapon."

"That is why the father chose you."

"Duke?"

He shook his head. "Asmodeus."
I've heard the name, but never met the man. "When do I get to meet him, exactly?"

"In time, Brother Cain. Right now; you are an acolyte. You are in training."

I was slightly confused. My face actually lengthened slightly but I wasn't about to argue. Because for once in my overly long life, I knew this was a huge opportunity. Bigger than the opportunity of a championship. Deep down, I knew that under the Brotherhood's tutelage that I could reach my full potential. Become what I was always meant to be. I bowed my head in reverence to Duke's right hand man. "Understood."

"Come with me, Brother Cain." he said as he moved over to a door in the back of the foyer, speaking along the way "We have your enemy. You know that, right? We know you've wanted to "talk to him", and Duke knows that your area of expertise is interrogation. Correct?"

"Half true, Brother Jacob. Torture."

A smile crossed his face. We headed down a long, cobblestone, circular staircase. It was actually very very dark, but I could see. He made his way down by touching the wall, knowing his way by heart. Every step he knew. Every crack in the wall. He commented as he neared the door. "One of the reasons he chose you, Son of Eden."

"My reputation precedes me then."

A chuckle escaped him. "Exactly."

We neared the end of the staircase, and another big wrought iron door with a skeleton keyhole, and bars where the slide window would normally be. Jacob pulled out a set of keys and placed a master key in said keyhole, the lock clicking as the door opened. We stepped into the room, almost an exact replica of my torture room at home. But what stood out the most was the broken man who sat in an electric chair type apparatus. You couldn't wipe the smile off of my face when I saw him sitting there. His misery was my power. "...well, well, well. What do we have here?"

"Fuck you. Failure." He said, causing anger to boil within me. This fucking punk always called me a failure. It really pissed me off.

I looked at Jacob. "Please leave me alone with Mister Davids for a bit, Brother Jacob. We have much to discuss. He needs to be taught a lesson."

"Very well then, Brother Cain, but do not kill him. We need him alive. Duke needs him alive and willing to talk. Understood.

"Yes. Understood."

I had dreamed of this moment like a virgin on prom night before he makes an unwanted dumpster baby. As Jacob closed the door, I heard it lock behind him. My new prey stared at me angrily, his white eyes focused on me with hatred seething in them. He growled at me, baring his teeth."Heyman's so gonna fire your ass, you bloody failure! You're worth nothing! You couldn't beat m-"

"Shut the fuck up!" His head turned slightly from the force of my bitchslap. I looked down at my hand with great excitement. I smirked. "Oh my god. That felt so fucking good. It was like nutting inside a virgin!"

"You're fucking sick..."

"You're fucking bound to an electric chair, so shut your goddamned mouth. That's all you people do is talk shit about me. Negative shit. Oh, I'm a liar. My life story was created to scare naughty children. Bullshit! This shit right here..." pounding my chest, indicating me. "...this shit is fucking for real!"

"And that's why you can't beat me? Oh! Big bad Cain can't beat every mortal he faces! Big bad Cain loses every match he has! Noone is scared of you, you moron!"

It felt as if the flames of hell had welled up inside me. Like I wanted to kill this man who sat there, once again talking shit. Berating me. Downgrading my legacy. But I knew that Duke needed him for leverage, and I just shook my head. "Yes. You say that everytime you beat me. I've heard it so many times it's like someone put you on fucking TiVo and they're playing it on repeat. But Steve, you and I both know, that the only reason you are still Television Champion is because of your silly Alliance."

"So, having Mastermind as a tag team partner Monday and a whole brotherhood in your pocket isn't classified as running with a fucking gang?"

"Not when they don't interfere in my matches like the Alliance does your's. But Steven..." I felt the darkness in my soul grow, my lips curling upwards. "...you and I are going to have some fun. I'm going to remind you of why you and everyone else should fear the Master of Pain. What is more, I'm going to do it by myself...and I don't rape like Frodo. I maim." I said, grabbing a ball pin hammer from a nearby table.

"Yeah, right. Whatever."

[i]He doesn't know it yet, but this motherfucker will experience hell. Mark my words.[/b]

-STATIC-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
Ozymandias (08-11-2014), Vincent Lane (08-08-2014)