Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to you Aaron Reign
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-08-2014, 06:06 AM

OOC: I know both Reign and Lucena didn't show up for the event, and Reign has internet issues, but they still lost so it's still a loss.

The camera fades in back stage just after the tag team match between Mastermind and Ricky Maine against Aaron Reign and Clean Lucena. The camera fades Mastermind walking towards the exit.

"Great match tonight Maine, maybe one day soon we can have a one on one, but for now let's take the win. We both got the win at the same time. Me with my submission move, the Mind Controller, made Aaron Reign tap out, whilst for some reason you covered him and got the three count. Any way doesn't matter. I know he tapped out.

Therefore Aaron Reign, you should find a t-shirt in your locker room, when you recover from the beating that Maine and I gave you, but just show my fans can see what it is... Here's a copy."

From his bag Mastermind takes a t-shirt as he gets to his limo. He shows the camera, and he can hear his fans go beserk in the stadium. The t-shirt says:

I

Mastered

Aaron
Reigns

Mind

Mastermind smiles as he opens his limo door.

"I know it's been 3 weeks since my last week fans. But I'm back with a win finally. And next Monday will be another win. See you in the future Maine."

Mastermind went to get into his limo, when he backs out and looks at the camera again.

"Oh and Clean Lucena, this isn't over yet. We haven't solved any differences. The fact that I made Reign tap out and you were left abandoned, is a shame. I want a one on one match sometime with you in the future you little scardy cat. Catch you alter."

Mastermind gets back in to the limo, and the limo drives off.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Socrates (08-08-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 06:26 AM

Congratulations on your hollow victory. Maybe some day you can be half the competitor Cain is. Work on those useless victories.
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-08-2014, 11:10 AM

OOC: Eh what a waist of time that match was. How about next Warfare; Mastermind vs. Ricky Maine. It makes sense, we both show up. Here I'll set the cart in motion.

"I knew this was going to happen. I bust my ass, extract rabbits from hats, get the clean pin fall, and some bourgeois prick takes all the credit."

"Mastermind, life's so easy for you isn't it? Sitting in your mansion next to Shania Twain. You're not going to take credit for my victory. I'll see you soon Mastermind, real soon."
Hate Post Like Post