Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Important! Peter Gilmour
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2014, 09:19 AM

you wont have the chance zoey.. because I will send him back to THAT SHITTY FED in a bodybag or I'll just drop him off at Chronic Chris Page's house with a note..

"KEEP YOUR BOYFRIENDS OUT OF MY FED !"

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 09:22 AM

You say these things, and yet you are refusing to accept my challenge. How does that work, Peter? Do you feel like you can duck my call outs enough, insult me enough, and I'll forget? When I hit you with the WGWF Smackdown you will know your time is up. Go lose to Lucena again.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2014, 09:24 AM

and when I hit you with the ENDGAME and break your neck you will go back to that shithole fed with your dick between your legs..

though.. I might have a move i havent used in a LONG time.. just for you boy.. just for you!

see you soon!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 09:40 AM

Are you accepting my challenge, then, Petey?
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2014, 12:11 PM

if u drop the loser leaves town stip yes i accept

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 12:28 PM

(08-08-2014, 12:11 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: if u drop the loser leaves town stip yes i accept

That's the part I was told to stick to. Anything else about the match can be your rules, but loser has to leave the fed. Came from up above.
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 12:35 PM

@PeterFNGilmour Don't worry about getting beaten by this dickhead @MrCWGWF when you beat him at #Relentless I have a parting present for him so he will have something to remember his massive fuck up by in the form of his pink slip stapled to his forehead. I am a man of my word. #BewareOfStrangers

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-08-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 12:41 PM

Who said we're facing off at Relentless? Do you make things up as you go along, or do you actually think you've got facts straight? Because Peter said 9/10, and I agreed as long as it's a loser leaves match. That's after Relentless. You fucking moron. Stop trying to get involved if you're too stupid for the conversation. And Paddington, it looks like you have a button in your head, I'd be careful about trying to judge people when I have the fly for someone's jeans on my forehead. .
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 01:50 PM

I calls em like I sees em Choda Boy. It doesn't matter when or where you two fight or what the stipulation is. I have no problem driving a piercing sharp metal staple into your skull whether if a pink slip is attached to it or not. I think you have me figured all wrong Choda Boy you see I don't hate you at all, in fact I am a fan of yours. I tend to take interest in the people I want to see suffer the hardest because it allows me to see inside of them and what hiurts them the most. Physical pain is just an illusion but when you mix it with psychological mind bending torture your soul will remained scarred forever.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:00 PM

And the poor fool is even too stupid to understand basic English. Peter, we may have found someone more deserving of that old Axe to the throat than you. I never accused you of hating me, I accused you of being a shitty choice for judge, seeing as how you're right on the level of being unable to tie your shoes by yourself, and needing someone to wipe your ass when you shit. We're still debating what side you fall onto, but as soon as we know, you will.

Now, listen up, Pork Chop. You have no place in this fight. You're not capable of keeping up with anyone here, and you most assuredly won't be doing hard to anyone. It's best if you just prepare for your oiled up match with the . You getting real excited for that, boy? Your dick getting hard thinking about him all oiled up?
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:18 PM

not as hard as the one on your head Choda Boy. I still can't figure out if you are attempting to audition for Gwar with a face like that or if you were just born a freak. I bet when you were born the doctor punched your mom in the face to distract her from your daddy running away I mean who could blame him? If I had a kid that looked like you I wouldn't know if I would send you off to an asylum or call NASA.

It doesn't matter what you think about me or how long I have or have not been here. I was disfiguring people many years ago to the point where you would look like a Picasso compared to what they looked like. I still can't help but to laugh at all these rules and stipulations you are suggesting for your match with Peter Gilmour as if you have some sort of master plan up your sleeve. I hurt people indiscriminately no matter what is on the line.

The truth is I don't know anything about Peter or you for that matter other than the fact that I find you miles ahead of those people in group homes that bake cookies and shit themselves all day in the stupid department. I actually find myself wondering if beating you to a pulp would be considered legal or moral but then I remember that I really don't care. You can insult the way I look all you want or what you think my sexual tastes are because the fact is when every day ends it ends with me beast fucking one or multiples of my beautiful female fans and no matter how fat I may be it stil doesn't change the fact that you have a dick on your head.

Tootles Choda Boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Zoey Ryback Offline
--The Original Daughter of Destruction--

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-08-2014, 02:22 PM

unbuttons her jacket and sets it on the table

"Fuck It Lets Jump Him!

[Image: zoey2_zps7e97bccb.png]

[Image: nickxwf_zps4da01d73.png]
[Image: mckayla_zpsf517aade.png]

-w/l/d-
5-1-0

Copyright 2014 Suicide Note Productions
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zoey Ryback's post:
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:28 PM

Darren reaches out for Zoey's shoulder to hold her back.

Darren: Hold on there doll, he will get his when the time is right, I can promise you that.

Zoey seems to relax some.

Darren: In the meantime I am free for being jumped if you catch my drift.

Hate Post Like Post
Zoey Ryback Offline
--The Original Daughter of Destruction--

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-08-2014, 02:35 PM

Zoey nods her head, keeping her eyes locked on Mr. WGWF who only smiles now, shaking his head.

"Haha, You are So Fuckin' Lucky Kid."

She picks her jacket up off the counter and leans back against the wall, looking to Darren.

"And Dude, I'm definitely not here for that.

[Image: zoey2_zps7e97bccb.png]

[Image: nickxwf_zps4da01d73.png]
[Image: mckayla_zpsf517aade.png]

-w/l/d-
5-1-0

Copyright 2014 Suicide Note Productions
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:38 PM

(08-08-2014, 02:18 PM)Darren Dangerous Said: not as hard as the one on your head Choda Boy. I still can't figure out if you are attempting to audition for Gwar with a face like that or if you were just born a freak. I bet when you were born the doctor punched your mom in the face to distract her from your daddy running away I mean who could blame him? If I had a kid that looked like you I wouldn't know if I would send you off to an asylum or call NASA.

It doesn't matter what you think about me or how long I have or have not been here. I was disfiguring people many years ago to the point where you would look like a Picasso compared to what they looked like. I still can't help but to laugh at all these rules and stipulations you are suggesting for your match with Peter Gilmour as if you have some sort of master plan up your sleeve. I hurt people indiscriminately no matter what is on the line.

The truth is I don't know anything about Peter or you for that matter other than the fact that I find you miles ahead of those people in group homes that bake cookies and shit themselves all day in the stupid department. I actually find myself wondering if beating you to a pulp would be considered legal or moral but then I remember that I really don't care. You can insult the way I look all you want or what you think my sexual tastes are because the fact is when every day ends it ends with me beast fucking one or multiples of my beautiful female fans and no matter how fat I may be it stil doesn't change the fact that you have a dick on your head.

Tootles Choda Boy.

How cute. Paddington Bear thinks he's found some sort of leverage by calling me ugly, or constantly referencing the Dildo's on my head. It's a mask, you moron. I have a latex mask on to hide my face. If this was my real face there'd be no point in me asking Peter who I am. Now, trust me when I tell you this. There is no world in which you and I could ever conceivably meet in the ring, and you walk away the winner. I'm sorry, you're just not good enough. Even if you severed both of my legs, beat me to the point of near comatose with them, shoved them up my ass, and broke every one of my fingers with a ball peen hammer before the match you would still lose. And you would have to admit to being beaten by an invalid with a leg up his ass. How dare you even speak to me without knowing my Legacy. I ended the career of The Brand. Do you know who that is? Of course not. Which is why I was called in the clean this shithole. By Fire if need be.
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:40 PM

(08-08-2014, 02:22 PM)Zoey Ryback Said: unbuttons her jacket and sets it on the table

"Fuck It Lets Jump Him!

Little girl, you'd need more than Peter and his Pet to beat me. Come back when you have someone impressive.
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:49 PM

(08-08-2014, 02:38 PM)Mr WGWF Said: . It's a mask, you moron. I have a latex mask on to hide my face..

You mean it gets worse?!!!

[Image: clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif_zpsdb88bb3e.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 02:53 PM

Or better. It doesn't matte, though. My aesthetics do not determine my skill. Nor does it determine how easily I can defeat you in the ring. And for the record, I only named 1 stipulation for Peter. One that was handed down to me from someone higher up than I am. Someone who demanded it happen, someone who demanded that I am to be the one to remove Peter. Peter wants to add more stipulations. Apparently you are less intelligent than I gave you credit for. I apologize.
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:01 PM

I think I understand now. Someone sent you here in a mask and you won't say who it is. I totally know what you are hiding under that mask, a vagina. You see now it makes sense to me why your mask has dicks on it so no one would suspect the giant pussy underneath.

Peter, who do you know who has a vag for a head?

Hate Post Like Post
(08-08-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:06 PM

Yeah, I was called back to this federation by someone. But that person has requested I not announce who it is right away. You see, like when John Samuels was masquerading as Titan he did not announce he was Samuels under the mask. Because it was requested that he maintain the anonymity. That's what my Boss is doing, maintaining anonymity. Why should he reveal herself before the big reveal?

So, I use the mask and the name to conceal myself until the reveal. But rest assured that I will reveal when the time is right. And when I feel you deserve to know. But for now, you do not. Fret not, young bitch boy, you'll be there when I reveal it. Unless I deem you unworthy to be in my Federation.
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:25 PM

so is it a he, a she, or an it?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:28 PM

My Boss is a person who wishes for their privacy. I use both terms to hide their privacy adequately. Would you like to know who hired me? Is that what you want?
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:33 PM

I already know who hired you...

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:35 PM

Then say their name. Do it.
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:41 PM

What exactly is in a name? Male... female... it doesn't matter what their name is. I know you could take every big stretched pink or brown pussy in this world and sew them together and it wouldn't even begin to compare to the size of the one on your boss. Why would I call them a pussy? Because it takes balls to take proper action and get things done. This boss of yours hides and makes you hide hide behind this "mask" and that is all I need to know. Male... female... I can smell their pussy stink from here.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:44 PM

We all wear masks. The point of this disguise, and my Boss' hiding is for a reason. When the time comes you will see what you need to. Keep pushing, and you'll be gone before then. Same as Peter, and Zoey.
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 03:49 PM

You really do have a dick for a head don't you? There are 3 of us and only 1 of you... I take that back, with those dicks on your head I am sure Cristobal Degay might have your back, your backside that is. You can keep talking all you want to Choda Boy but sooner or later time is going to run out for you and you will be sent back to your boss as a failure and nothing more than a bitch!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2014, 07:04 PM

its CCP..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 07:10 PM

It's not CCP. It's someone in this federation who has the power to make you leave, and the power to call me back. Hence why I said they can make you leave. Dumbass.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2014, 07:39 PM

ok so that leaves shane, theo, maddy, gio, archie, frodo....

bah i dont give a fuck

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 07:41 PM

Frodo doesn't have the power to do shit, except marry a man and fuck off. Nice work at his wedding, by the way. Theo is dead. You should give a fuck, Peter. Because I will hound you.
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-09-2014)
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 08:16 PM

Choda Boy don't you ever get tired of running your mouth like a little high school kid? IC mean anyone can talk, but not everyone can back it up. All you have done since you have been here is talk about some mysterious person of power who brought you here to get rid of Peter. Did it ever occur to you that if this person was so awesome and powerful to fire Peter they would have done it themselves? UNLESS they are too much of a pussy to do it. Either way this whole thing wreaks of dead fish and supposing you are right about all of this the person in questions will just end up looking like a chicken shit just like you.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 08:20 PM

You fool. Do you not understand how things are done? They're done cloak and dagger for a reason. If we did everything in the open it'd be chaos. The boss is having me hide because he doesn't want chaos. He wishes it to be done very smoothly. It's not cowardice, it's intelligence, it's planning. Something you're too stupid to understand.
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 08:38 PM

I'm not too stupid to understand that you referred to the boss before as both he and she and this time only as he.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Very astute. Maybe she won't like that. Maybe I don't care if I hurt her feelings. Does that even things up for you?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2014, 09:31 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Darren Dangerous (08-09-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-09-2014, 03:22 AM

(08-08-2014, 07:41 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Frodo doesn't have the power to do shit, except marry a man and fuck off. Nice work at his wedding, by the way. Theo is dead. You should give a fuck, Peter. Because I will hound you.

And come Wednesday night, I will expose you..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(08-10-2014), Darren Dangerous (08-09-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2014, 06:41 AM

No, no you will not. Wednesday night you will cry in the corner when you see me. You will beg at Dim's knees. Beg him to handle me, but he will be rendered useless by Flynn. And then I will remove your status as champion. And I will just hand the title to whoever asks me first. To make a point.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-09-2014, 07:55 AM

Too bad u won't get that chance when I break your arms

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2014, 08:36 AM

Do you ever get bored of making the same threats day in and day out? Or is it not following through with them that keeps you going?