Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ignorance is not bliss
Atomsk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-06-2014, 05:56 PM

The scene opens up to a fire pit in the night. Atomsk is sitting by the fire pit, poking it with his red bo staff. He lifts his head up as the fire reflects off of his eyes. He stops poking the fire as he begins to speak.

Atomsk: Phoenix. A legendary, mystical bird that, when fallen, will rise once again from it's ashes and live a new cycle of life. I would like to compare myself to a phoenix. The disappearance of my memories, my past, has given me a clean slate. Although, I do not see why one who is so foolish would be titled after such a majestic creature. Tell me Phoenix Death...Have you ever even been burned?

Atomsk leans closer to the fire and ties his hair back to reveal that his mask has been cauterized to his face.

Atomsk: I should have guessed that you wouldn't have understood the underlying meaning of my message to all those succumbed to the madness. I predicted that you were rather dense.

A wasp flies by Atomsk's face as he quickly grasps it in his hands.

Atomsk: You see, I have eyes. I do not understand why you had mistaken that.

Atomsk's opens his hands as the wasp, unharmed, flies away into the night.

Atomsk: Although, my eyes seem to be more keen than yours. You cannot see the corruption in the hearts of men and women like I can. You can not see, everyone blindly following a path that only directs them in a circle of chaos. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN...

Atomsk stops and and lowers his head. He takes a deep breath collecting his composure. He slowly lifts his head up as his eyes can be seen bleeding.

Atomsk: ...You have not seen what I have seen. This match could have been nothing less than an honorable bout. I could have directed you to the path of enlightenment. Now it is too late. Phoenix Death, I hope you are ready to burn. I wonder if you will be able to recover from the ashes. But I also wonder, what will happen if these ashes get scattered in the wind. Dissipating into nothingness.

Atomsk stands up. He forcefully swings his bo staff over the fire as it quickly goes out, as the only thing that can be seen is the dark nothingness.

Soon the ashes will be dispersed...
Edit Hate Post Like Post