Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Misfortune of My Enemies(Rp 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-05-2014, 04:26 PM

"Three teams..."

The darkness covering our scene fades away, and we see Cain. The man recently went toe to toe with SteveDavids, and this battle had driven what he was intended to be in the first place. A cold, calculated killing machine who will destroy anyone who gets in his way. Ask his ex-fiancee, Miako. You can't. She was killed at his hands.

Cain stands atop a large building, solid black eyes focused on the streets below. Youknow, for a man who is a killer, he is dressed well. A ten thousand dollar suit, and thousand dollar shoes. He continues to speak, never looking at the camera.

"...three teams will meet Monday. One of those teams.. " a smirk curls his lip. "...has me. The Angel of Destruction. The War Machine. Cain, the Master of Pain, teaming with a self professed Master of Minds." His lips straighten. "Mastermind, I don't know you. I don't care to know you. What I want to know is, will you be ready to make the ultimate decision? The decision to take another man's life? You master minds, but I am a Master of Death. A Master of Destruction. This Master of Destruction is actually rather impressed, Master of Minds..."He wags a finger and shakes his head. "But you need to understand very well that if you try anything with my mind, then I will break you."

"Like a certain twenty three time World Champion from my former place of employment. He thought he could control me, and it was I who took control of him. You see, I can be a master of minds as well. Blood rain? Dead cats in his freezer? Mind games? I retired him. In a non-title match."

"I broke him like a toy, because humans are just that. Toys."

The monster you now see is different. The monster you see right now is evolved. Ever since his "revelation", his focus has been razor sharp. Davids felt that first hand, though we cannot disclose the results. You know, just in case a few of our fans haven't seen it.

As for the twenty-three time World Champion, the story goes as such. Cain was oncethe hottest prospect amongst the Internet Wrestling Community, but said champion just saw the warrior as a fluke. But in a non-title match, the number one draft pick not only beat this twenty-three time champion. He hurt the man so bad that he had to vacate said title and retire. Such is the nature of Cain.

He's just watching the people on the streets below, his expression or tone never changing.

"These..." he hesitates "...humans. It seems as if no matter how low I am to the ground, they appear as they do now. Vermin. Namely, cockroaches..." he chuckles. "...my opponents...our...opponents next Monday are filthy little cockroaches. Who are they exactly?"

"Shelby Cobra? A jezebel who bares her busom and arse to whoever wishes to see it,yet cannot even cut a decent promo anymore? Where is this worthless harlot? Surely she didn't see what I do to men and think twice about what I will do to a woman. Hell, I rape human women before I kill them. That way, not only do I kill them physically, but I destroy them emotionally. Maybe she is afraid, because she knows tgat any battle involving Cain, is a battle which will prove fatal."

He begins counting off on his fingers. First it was one, now it is two.

"Then again, maybe she has given up. Maybe seeing her partner as Fandango really made the bitch up and say "I quit". What the fuck is management thinking? Hiring a man who will not wrestle lest you pronouce his name right? And worse, you put him in a match involving The Master of Pain. Are you serious? Because I am. Seriously unimpressed with team number one. Two puns in one team."

Still, he does not address anyone personally. The only one the Master of Pain saw fit to address personally was Mastermind, who by association with him was above the "cockroaches" in his mind. He once again smirks.

"The third and final team in this match reminds me of a self help tape on crack. Or is it an eighties hairband on crack? LH Harrison says that he just wants to inspire people, while Loverboy hangs out in restrooms all day. Giving gloryhole handjobs, no doubt. But I digress..."he shakes his head."...as that type of humor is above an omnipotent immortal like myself. I will say that Harrison and Loverboy both inspire me. They are an inspiration for the mass genocide of fools. They are a valid arguement for the act of aborting one's unborn child. Idiots."

"So in conclusion, Cainaanites...Monday Night will be the start my mass genocide of stupidity. No more "funny cat" videos on YouTube when I am finished. No more Honey Boo Boo. All fools must die."

[i]He slowly turns his head toward the camera, the center ofvhis eyes glowing red. The glow soon fills his solid black eyes, and he speaks, his voice deep and demonic.

"The flames of hell demand a sacrifice!"

-STATIC-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cain's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (08-06-2014), LH Harrison (08-05-2014), Ozymandias (08-11-2014), Vincent Lane (08-05-2014)