Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 11:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An announcement regarding Mr. Satellite and his upcoming match
Arkin Octavian Blackwater

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 05:12 PM

Hello again. Popping in to make a rather unfortunate announcement. I have been informed via texts from my wonderful partner in GMing and owner of this great federation, Shane ....that I need to start living up to some responsibilities. I can only assume that by the nature of this message I am to deliver, that this is supposed to cast an unfavorable aspect upon me before I even introduce myself properly to all of you this Saturday. I implore you all to look past this announcement and understand, I am only living up to my end of the responsibilities. With that being said I hereby instate that in order for Mr. Satellite to be considered fit to compete on this week's installment of Shove It Saturday, he must go through a psychological evaluation to prove he is mentally sound to compete. Without a written statement from our XWF enlisted psychiatrist, stating Mr. Satellite is competent...Mr. Satellite will not only be considered unfit to wrestle but he will be declared the automatic loser in his match.

Mr. Satellite's erratic behavior, the fact that he looks completely normal yet chose to wear a burlap sack on his head and the fact he has no medical condition making it so he cannot speak...he just chooses not to, indicates Mr. Satellite may have some deep rooted mental issues. These are the reasons backing the decision behind the psychological evaluation.

I am truly sorry I have to put you at this inconvenience, Mr. Satellite. Please understand I am just following through with my duty and responsibilities as CO-GM. If there was anything I could do to change this order I would. However since this stipulation has been placed as a rule from the owner of this company, there is little I can do as just the CO-GM. Perhaps there will be a way I can make this horrible travesty up to you, once I arrive.
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 05:13 PM

I offer up my services as a psychiatrist at this juncture.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 05:40 PM

Thank you for your interest in assisting Cyren, but the XWF has it's own fully certified psychiatrist.

Dr. Corven Dravis
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-12-2013, 06:21 PM

In the interest of fairness, I think we should guillotine his other arm off. He's not symmetrical. I find that very bothersome.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2013, 12:31 AM

Dr. Dravis looks eerily like Blair Sully's psychiatrist Gideon Cross.

Separated at birth?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2013, 08:52 PM

Yes, there was a mix up when locating a picture of the XWF's psychiatrist. I sent my assistant to locate paperwork and files on the XWF, information about everyone on the staff and so forth. Apparently the filing system for the XWF and it's employees is just a large cardboard box things are haphazardly tossed into. The box isn't even in a room designated for files and paperwork. From what I'm told the room that used to be for files seems to have been turned into a room with a ping-pong table and an old Galaga arcade machine. My assistant found the files by accident when locating a mop in the janitor's closet. If my assistant hadn't accidentally spilled some pop, he would have never found the XWF's files on it's employees. My assistant tacked the wrong picture along with the paperwork on Dr. Corven Dravis and never having come in contact with the man myself, I was a bit oblivious to this. It wasn't until you mentioned what you did Cyren, that I actually looked into the matter and did full background checks on everyone via my resources. My apologies on the mix up.

Dr. Corven Dravis
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-15-2013, 11:33 AM

There is a good chance I will need some therapeutic treatments. Who does I contact for help? Can I get a phone number?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2013, 01:05 PM

Of all the members of the XWF, I doubt you need any psychiatric help Mr. Crimson Dong. You seem to be one of the few men here with a clear understanding of how things are. Your mind is as sharp as a tack and your vocabulary surpasses the skill of a master linguist. If you feel you need help though, I will not deny your request. Dr. Corven Dravis is an XWF employee and by that it means his door is always open for the XWF employees. Free of charge naturally. Simply go to his office located in the XWF main headquarters and make an appointment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkin Octavian Blackwater's post:
Donathan (03-16-2013)