Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Whodunit?
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-05-2014, 04:56 AM

Narrator: This all began when Cain was speaking to a McDonalds rep regarding sponsorship. Gravely offended by the War Machine, the represenative hung up on him. That didn't quell the fact that Cain was still famous following his destruction of the Mafia Men. But after this rep had hung up on Cain, signs began appearing. The ones we saw were the Bloodweiser and the Snakes. But there was also a rustling in the bushes, which was unexplained.

As the narrator spoke, we were treated to Dragonball Z type flashbacks, yes, Cain and Miako drawn as Akira Toriyama would have drawn them. The last scene see leading into more narration is the animesque would be kidnapper with a huve teardrop above his head and X's in his eyes as Cain's hand chopped the back of his neck.

Narrator: We soon found out that this unlucky gentleman was ordered by an unknown organization to kidnap the Beast. Our hero got the drop on the would kidnapper, and through rigorous torture and interrogation he got...nothing. Humans are so fragile. We now join a coversation between Miako and Cain in progress. Can he find his answers before Madness?

"Soooo...you beat the living heck out of the guy and learned nothing?"

Cain moved over to a nearby wooden chair and sat down, rubbing his temples. You see, he wasn't used to being in this position. What didn't help things was the fact that people were apparently invading his personal life. There were seemingly cameras everywhere. He'd caught SteveDavids promo earlier, before his second round of interrogation. He looked up at Miako.

"Do I look like I know anymore than I did, Miako?"

She frowned.

"Ummm...no...but you don't have to be mad at me. I'm just curious, Cainie. I want to help."

There it was again. There was that name. He looked at Miako and just stared blankly, playing over Steve's words in his head.

"Cainie? Are you okay?"

Now supposedly, that little woman made him weak and rightfully so. After all, he catered to her every whim. He sat there, Davids' words playing over. And over. And over. The thought had crossed his mind...nah. Forget it. Not going to happen. This was when he after forced a smile and stood up, walking over to her. She was the last link left to his humanity. Though he wasn't sure why, he was holding onto it. She slid her arms around his large waist, the cameras catching every second of the PDA.

"I apologize, Mia. It has been a stressful couple of days."

"You're telling me..." bshe started, burying her head into his chest. "...I mean, who would want to kidnap you? There were those FBI guys..."

"Maybe the Winchester boys."

"The Ghostbusters?"

"Mulder and Scully?"

"Ummm...Cainie...they are FBI.

Again. She called him that name, and he felt a certain tinge of irritation shoot up from his spine. He pictured himself in the ring with Steve Davids, and Miako outside. Cheering. Screaming "Go Cainie go.". Annoyingly. The Beast inside him roared out in anger, but he still managed to quell it. He gave her a half hearted kiss.

"Miako...please..."

She looked up at him, big brown eyes sparkling.

"Hrm?"

"Please don't call me that anymore."

Her eyes teared up a bit and she looked at him, pleadingly.

"But....but why? I thought you liked it when I called you that?"

Somewhere deep down inside, he hated it. In the past, he had killed his own wife and children remorselessly. Instead of falling in love with women, he would fuck them and then kill them. That was the way of The War Machine. As he held her there, he knew he looked weak. He knew everyone was watching him, and they were laughing. He heard an unclear whisper in his head. But he shook his head, and gave Miako a stern look.

"Because, people are starting to laugh at me. They are calling me a weakling. I never had this problem before. People used to fear me. Now..." He sighed. "...they are looking at me as a joke."

He saw the look in her eyes as tears began to fall. But once again, his true nature began to show itself and he dropped his arms to his side. He pushed the sobbing girl away as he looked at her with an icy gaze.

"I cook for you! I clean for you.. (hic)...why are you acting like this?!"

He roared at her.

"YOU MADE ME FUCKING WEAK!!"

"No I didn't! We're a team, remember?! We work together! I...I..."

Her heart was breaking, and he? Well, he had no heart. His heart was for what itvhad always been for, and that was destruction. He was married to murder, and as the darkness in his heart grew, he sneered and turned his back on his weakness

"If you value your life, human, get your shit and leave."

"But..." she walked up and wrapped her arms around him from behind. "...we're supposed to be..."

Cain's fangs grew longer, and his talons elongated...he spun around with lightning speed, slashing Miako right across the face. She stumbled backward into the washer with a big thud, her eyes wide with horror. Cain knew what he had to do. He stormed over to his ex-fiancee swiftly and grabbed the back of her head, slamming her face into the top of the washer, blood splattering the lid. She slid down against the washer and scurried backward, hands up in defense.

"No...(cough cough)...Cainie.. please..."

"......."

He grabbed her tiny wrist and she screamed out as the bones snapped, and he slammed her into the wall. She left an impression in the drywall, and cried loudly as her former lover non-chalantly walked up and kicked her right into the brick steps leading into the laundry room. Miako laid there, holding her midsection as Cain heard the Beast inside him.

"Finish it...remember what you are, Cain. Remember who you are....you are NOT human. You are a monster!"

Miako tried to pull herself to her feet, barely able to breathe through her nose. The Beastly Cain grabbed her throat with one hand and covered her mouth and nose with the other. The pressure he applied was like a vice grip, and she struggled but to no avail. She struggled hard at first, but then...her pupils went black. Her expression went blank. Cain stood and stared down at her, his expression cold for a moment...

His lips twisted upward into an evil grin.

"They want a real monster...I will give them one."

He moved back to the door of the old garage and opened it up. The light in the lamp had blown, but in the darkness he could still see. He looked at the half dead man in the chair. The would be kidnapper looked up at his intended target and actually grinned.

"So...you understand now, do you?"

Cain was just a foot away from the kidnapper, and had procured a can full of gasoline. The kidnapper smelled this gasoline from the moment it hit his skin.

"Wait...w-what are you doing?!"

"Whatever the fuck I want. I'm Cain fuckin' Arkham goddammit!"

With those words, Cain struck a match. The room and the human inside had been doused with gasoline, and this gasoline immediately ignited. But not fearing death, Cain began to make a trail of gasonline throughout his house, which the flames followed. He stepped out the front door like a scene straight out of Final Fantasy Seven with Sephiroth. The mansion was ablaze, with every servant, Miako, and the kidnapper in it. Cain's evil grin never faded...his eyes flashed as he turned to see a limosuine pull up behind him.

The window rolled down and we heard a voice.

"You know your destiny, my child. Now come with me."

Cain nodded his head slowly and entered, the limo pulling off into the night. What comes next?

-End of The First Chapter in...-

The Book of Cain

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Ozymandias (08-05-2014)