Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fragile
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-04-2014, 03:53 PM

Humans are so fragile. I swear, all I did was rip his eye out. Oh, and I showed it to him. Was that bad? Okay, maybe sewing his mouth shut was a bad idea. For him, anyway. At least I had the decency to cut the optic nerve, and guess what else!? I burned the wound shut with one of my prized cuban cigars! Imported! Of course, this was after he passed out, so I never got my answers. Dammit.

I paced back and forth in front of the beaten, broken man. He was covered in blood, and stank of urine. You may say, why not put him out of his misery, Cain? Because, A. He hasn't told me what I want to hear and B. That's no fun. Don't you people know who I am? Oh sure, killing is fun, but...

"Mmmf....ahhhh...oh...my...god I have a splitting..."

Lovely. The human is waking up.

"...headache."

"Serves you fucking right. First you try to kidnap me, stupidly I might add, then..."I felt my chest rumble as I growled. "...you have impure thoughts of my fiancee! You should be ashamed!"

"I'm so sorry, Mister Arkham! I knew better, I meant no disrespect..." he began pleading for his life. "...please don't kill me, I must be successful!"

I reared my hand back, and honestly, didn't realize how much power was behind that devastating slap. I could feel his jawbone cracking as my hamd struck it. I observed the young man for a moment, as a broken jawbone would keep me from getting answers. I narrowed my eyes.

"You humans are so disgustingly fragile."

Blood ran down his chin as he spat a couple of teeth out, his tears flowing down. I shook my head and spoke in a cool tone

"Who....sent....you?"

His breathing labored, he mustered up an answer.

"I...I cannot (pants) ...tell.....you..."

"How did I know you were going to say that?" This time, I held back a bit as I slapped him, another tooth flying out. "Tell me you insignificant shitstain!"

"No! I cannot! I will not!"

"Oh, you're gonna tell me! Just you wait, boy!"

I stormed away from him, his one eye watching me. This place we were in? This was a garage. My garage. But I didn't use it for parking anymore, mind you. I looked at my work bench in thought, finally spotting the perfect thing for my plans. My lips twisted upwards as I grabbed the handle of an orange Black and Decker Power Drill. The bit? Caked in blood. I turned to see the human quivering with fear as I held the "toy" up, squeezing the trigger.

Whirrrrr....

"Oh my god! What are you going to do with that?"

Whirr whirrrrrrrr....I squeezed the trigger twice and started getting closer to my prey.

"That depends on if you tell me what I want to hear, boy."

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I CAN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING! THEY'LL KILL ME!"

"AND I WON'T?!"

"THEY'LL KILL ME AND MY FAMILY!"

The little bastard left me with no choice. Not that I wanted a choice. After all, I wanted answers and he wasn't giving me what I wanted. I can be very persuasive, as you may be able to tell and as I neared him, I saw him quiver. The fear in his eye spoke volumes of my power. I kneeled before him and placed the tip of the drill at his kneecap. I looked up at him, a sterness in my eyes as if I were scolding a child.

"Tell me."

"Mister Arkham, p-p-please....I can't.. " he sobbed a bit as he saw my fangs gleaming. "...it's one thing if you kill me, but if I t-t-tell you about them, they will...they'll murder me and my whole family...t-t-they'll erase me...so please, have a heart...just come peacefully..."

"....this....makes no sense. Why do you not care if I kill you, yet if you tell me who they are, you do care if your family dies? Boy, you are talking in circles..."

"N...n...no I'm not...they just..."

"Ahhh, fuck it."

Whirrrrrrrrr!

My prey screamed out in agony as first, the flesh on his kneecap twisted around the bit. Keep in mind, this is not a surgical bit. Oh no, that would be too good for a spinless worm like this human. I applied pressure to the bone, smoke rising from the friction created, the dull bit more breaking the cap than going through it. His screams were like music to my ears, his pain making my heart race faster with the adrenaline. This was my drug. Finally, at about an inch into his leg...

SNAP!!!

"Fuckin' shit balls! It broke!"

"FUCK! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!"

Yep. You guessed it. The bit broke off in his knee.

"That's what she said..." I snickered at my little joke. "...right before I killed her and ate her unborn child."

He had all but given up by now. He looked at me weakly, his face blood red. Undoubtably, it was red because of his elevated bood pressure. Pain does that to a man. He opened his mouth to speak...

"S.....s......du..."

How fucking irritating. I hate when people mumble. I got in closer to him, staring him straight in the eyes.

"You mind repeating that, a bit clearer?"

As I awaited an answer, he just swayed a bit, eyes half closed. I thought that I had heard something in there, but of course I could be wrong. Also, it didn't help in the least bit when; once again, the man passed out. His eyes just rolled back in his head and he sat there motionless. I could see the rise and fall of his chest, however. I cursed under my breath and stood up straight.

"Fuck...still no answers."

As I stepped back into the laundry room of my house, I saw Miako there. She was carrying a laundry backet on her hip and gleefully seperating her underwear from the regular colors. She grinned at me, even in my blood covered state.

"Well? Did he tell you anything? I heard a LOT of screaming!"

I looked down at the tile floor and shook my head.

"Uh...no...I have more questions than I did before..."

-Fade to Total Confusion-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post