Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Pipe
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-12-2013, 05:44 PM

OOC;This is how David types.

THE PIPE

Well...One day i went to da pipe and i said hi to my good female friend amber. she is ok but she doesn't like sexual activity for some werd reson.

David skulley:" Amber why do you hate me?"

Amber Burke:" David....I don't hate you, I just think you act like a TWAT! sometimes. and listen I have told you MANY times that I don't want to have sex with you...ever."

" but...Pwease can i wease have some hot steamy sex wit you amba fuck tomas he has a small penis why don't you go for me a Real MAN!"

" god dammit David why don't you just please stop asking me that you hate me, you want to have hot steamy sex with me, and stop saying that you want to shove your "long" shlong silver inside of me"

Thoms Jaimeson: " Yo G you mac'n on my girl G?!"

"Thomas you're not black..."

" you bein' Racist yo!?" *grows a puffy afro*

"Thomas I don't get you, one second you're black, the other second you're English, and the other second you're like a vest wearing book reading asshole!"

"" What did you say about me B-itch!?!

" I said you're a DICK FAGALA!"

" oh it is on muthahumpa!"

" please not in my pipe again..."

then me and tomas got into a fight and it was very intense i mean we both hoped out of the pipe and then we lockd up adn started brutally punching each other in the face and then we both jumped in mid air and we floted ther somehow ad we then started punching and kicking echother in the face and we were moving faster than usual. den I riped off my sexy muscle shirt and thomas then started beating his chest like a gorilla. When we were lunging at eachother our other friend and ambers brother james walked in the middle of us and we nearly crushed him but hes luky enouf to move 2 feet back and we connected fisted and a giant assplosion went off. about 5 minutes after the dust disapered james was no were to be found. We both loked mad and then the screen zoomed in our eyes and some wied music started playing
Also a random blue link appeared so me and tomas clicked it and the musicd began so we said "fuck it" and we began to start fighting agan. We crossed each others arms and we straight up donkey punched each oter in the face. we then running at each other screaming then we kicked ech oter in da face. den we jumped in the air and we both can somehow shoot lazers at eachother see look james took a picture and payed the pan flute at the same time [Image: dragon-ball-z-retrospective-20080519003509592-000.jpg] we were in an intense lazer battle for about 30 episodes! finally we just sayed...

" Ya know what thomas...fuck this"

" yeah I agree. Wanna go get some burgers? at mcburgerfilet?"

" sure that sounds good I seemed to have lost a decent amount of energy out that lazer."

" I know what else you lose alot of your energy to."

" having sex with your sister I know"

" want me to shoot a lazer at you again?"

" want me to shoot my lazer dick in your sister again?"

" i'll rape with a screw driver I swear it"

" love you too bro...in law...just kidding I fucking hate you"

" I fucking hate you too buddy"

We all lerned something today! today we lerned that even the worst of enemies can go out for a burger even after a huge fucktashtrophe. anyways the real thing we learned that even best friends can punch each otha in the face and not feel a thing and stil cum out as best frends :)

[Image: joecrosscounter.jpg]

To all of XWF members. I will destroy all of yu! I will win every title and then I will shoot my lazas at al of youand then beat up KINWRATHI that bastard and his stupid accent and his stupid theme song and then i'oing to yank jeff harveys h...what do you mean his name is jeff HARDY. well anyways i will yank jeff HARDYS hair out of his scalp and win his title then i will beat...don whateverson and take his title. then i will kill all of the crimson people and then I will be the Killer of the all the crimsons and be the NEW king of XdubF!

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Edit Hate Post Like Post