Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brand warfare, victory; it's in the name
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-02-2014, 11:05 AM

Ricky Maine: "Kaiser! Fuck you've been here a day and you planned all this?!"

Kaiser: "As much as I'd love to take all the credit, no, this was all Lawson. I talked to him earlier and he said he was planning on fucking with the Madness crew."

Ricky Maine: "Ah fuck man, I have no idea what the fuck is going on around here."

Kaiser: "Who cares? We- err you got the win man. Yeah so now you're apart of a war between brands, at least we- err you have traction."

Ricky Maine: "Fuck it, I'll fight for Warfare, but I'm not going to become Archie Lawson's bitch."

Kaiser: "I got your back comrade, the Politburo has your back man. As long as we stick together we will emerge from this war on the right side of history."

Killer Instinct: "Damn right these Madness mother fuckers won't know what the fuck hit em. I'm pumped up on steroids and ready to rip some fucking ass. HOOO-AHHHH!"

Ricky Maine: "Cut down on those roids man you'll fucking explode one day."

[Image: steinermath.jpeg]

The day after the day before

"Welcome to wrestling123 every week we welcome a new superstar, past or present to speak about the happenings in professional wrestling, and other more chicken things. This weeks guest; Ricky Maine, with the Politburo tandem of the seven foot Kaiser and the genetic freak Killer Instinct."

Ricky Maine: "Next week I tag with Mastermind against Aaron Reign and Clean Lucena, I'm looking forward to it. Aaron Reign calls himself the best pure wrestler in the XWF, I dispute that, and hey you'll see why next Thursday on Warfare. I just hope Mastermind pulls his weight, because I'm carrying enough excess baggage with me already. I've seen him wrestle, I'm confident. This match will show the world just how good Warfare is compared to Madness, that is for sure. You've got four guys who are all equally hungry for glory, four guys with the world at their feet, Madness has Frodo's wedding."

Killer Instinct: "Fucking yay, that's what people want to see."

Kaiser: "I'll be watching man, that potty humor is grade A shit."

Ricky Maine: "It's simple, you want real wrestling, tune into Warfare on Wednesday nights, Thursday next week! You want soap opera shit? watch Madness. Mastermind, if you're listening, don't worry, I'll be there, I got your back. Aaron Reign, Killer Instinct has spare baby oil if you need it, Clean Lucena, compañero, viva la revolución!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post