Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pin pin the Flynn Flynn!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-02-2014, 08:05 AM

Morbid Angel see’s Mark Flynn walking through the isles of Walmart trying to buy some tampons for his bleeding vagina. Morbid Angel appears by the health and beauty section while trying to find the best shampoo for his long hair! In one hand he has his Herbal Essence and the other he had black hair coloring…the man is 48 years old…nigga got grey hair!

Anyway, Morbid Angel see’s Flynn and decides to say hello…as Morbid walks over he swipes entire shelves of Shampoos onto the floor and gaining Flynn’s attention in the process! Flynn drops his tampons on the floor and prepares for a fight to the death with Morbid! Morbid stops about half a foot away from Flynn and looks down at the floor and see’s the feminine product at his feet.

Morbid Angel-”You seem to have dropped your tampax.”

Flynn quickly scoops them off of the floor and clutches them tightly to his chest! Morbid Angel glairs down at him, standing almost a foot taller and near a foot wider than him…I guess you could say that he looked like a child next to the steroid abused beast known as Morbid Angel!

Morbid Angel-”So…you having a good time with my title? It is a shame you didn’t earn it…I was screwed out of my title against Griffin McAlister…apparently he knew how to fuck people out of their shit and took it from me. Then he lost it to Nazi who literally slept through a pin from Bobby Z and then you got it from him. It was a cake walk and not really something earned so I’m here to get what is mine back…besides…How much gold it too much gold? TRICK QUESTION! There is never enough gold for VICTORY FOREVER!”

Morbid Angel then places his hand on Flynn’s shoulder and forces him to the floor and then steps on him! A near by Walmart employee springs into action and makes the count!

1.…2.…

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2014, 09:27 AM

The X-treme title, now there is something a little more on your level. Tell you what tough guy, how about you drop that Universal Title now so that when the Pay Per View comes around you will not have to worry about getting embarrassed on national television.

Come on Morbid, for once, do the smart thing. Drop the Universal Title and focus on keeping the Peter Gilmour and Bobby Zi's at bay with the X-treme instead.

What do you say?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2014, 11:45 AM

it won't matter though enigma.. i'll take the uni and Xtreme Titles if Morbid held both ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-02-2014)
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2014, 03:38 PM

To Enigma,

You won that Trios belt from no one, by standing on the sideline while Duke beat up Peter Gilmour... And you're throwing shade on my belt?

How about you defend those things some time? You know, like I do.

Gilmour,

Don't talk with your mouth full you glue eating shit.

To Morby,

Big fan. What say you give me a shot for that belt? Keep in mind, no one else seems to be asking as nicely as I am.

Oh and KICKOUT!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkFlynn's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (08-02-2014)
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2014, 04:11 PM

Mark do me a favor, put down the crack pipe and focus on my words.

I sat on the sidelines did I?

I made the pin to advance our team to the finals.

Yes Sebastian made the pin in the finals but he did not win that match on his own.

He would be the first to tell you that.

Talk to me about how well your team did winning the trios titles. Sure your buddy Theo shit the bed as you say but I do not recall you doing anything in that match either.

Pointing out that the X-treme title and the Universal Title are not on the same level is not throwing shade on your belt it is stating inarguable fact.

That being said, how about after the Pay Per View if you are still holding onto that belt you and me go one on one? Since you like to speak about title defenses and all.

Perhaps you missed it but I issued an open challenge for the trios titles, anyone is welcomed to come and get a beating so let us not act like I am afraid to defend the titles. I am not Peter Gilmour.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-02-2014, 04:22 PM

After you guys are done at pointing out whose dicks are bigger, and pissing in the pond, I am after the Xtreme Belt. Yes Flynny did beat me, but as John Cena says: Never Give Up.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-02-2014)
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2014, 05:13 PM

Wow, you won the first round match, 'Nigma? Wow, let me take a step back and apologize...

After all, who could possibly find a way to get past the team of Frodo Smackins, Mastermind and ZOEY FUCKING RYBACK?!?

Way to win a 3-on-1.5 match when you had two former Universal champions on your team. Dumbass.

And of course you're the one laying down open challenges. Your partners are TWO OF THE THREE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONS OF THE ERA!!! Way to stand up as a fighting champion.

You want a shot on the ride that people can't seem to survive?

Let me clear out the line first. I have Eli James and Johnny Madison to deal with. Yknow, bigger fish than you.

Stay by the phone though. I've got you a seat saved on the next one.

Oh and Massy. While you're around, lemme deliver unto you two words...

Good try.

While I don't think anybody had money on you pulling off the upset, I can't imagine many people thought you'd go as hard as you did during the week, or came as close as you did to sneaking away with the belt.

Which is to say, not particularly close, but in the same area code.

That said, you want another go? Prove to me you're worth the effort behind another massacre.

I'll wait.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2014, 07:28 PM

i dont eat glue u cock sucking

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post: