Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Son of Adam
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Voiceover

Have you heard the legend of the Son of Adam?

Most people think they have, but like all manmade texts, the bible isn't entirely accurate. Adam did have a wife, and her name was Eve. But before Eve, there was Lillith. It is said that Adam laid with Eve and begat two sons. Cain and Abel. This is an embellishment, as you may expect. He did lay with Eve, and Abel WAS born, but that was truly his only child with her. At first, anyway.

A lost book of the bible said that Lillith was actually created before Eve, and Adam laid with her. Lillith would not allow Adam to be on her, as she was strong. She was dominant. So God cast her into hiding, though she became with child. This child? Cain. The so called older brother of Abel. Cain was born with Lillith's evil in his heart. Her dominance. Adam and Eve, wishing to appease their God, took the child in and tried to raise him in the ways of good. His evil overshadowed this and he killed his brother with great envy and hate.

Cain would never be second best.

After murdering his brother and lying about it, the twenty three year old Cain was cast from his family and sent to the land of Nod. And he did bear the Mark of Cain. This is where the bible once again confuses it's story. For you see, the Mark of Cain forced Cain to live forever with the guilt of having killed his half brother and lying to God. No man could kill him. He killed his wife and children in a blind, beast-like rage.

He found that he rather enjoyed killing. The way their chest stopped it's rise and fall. The way the light left their eyes. To this end, he made killing a part of his evolution over the years. He slaughtered Moses' people in the Pharoah's name. He fought the Three Hundred Spartans alongside the Persian Empire, then turned on the Persians and single handedly killed a militia. With each death he caused, he evolved further and further into the War Machine. Hellbent on destruction with an insatiable urge to kill.

Two thousand years, and today, the Son of Adam has become bored. He no longer wishes to end their suffering, he wishes to be it's cause. Thus is the Legend of the Son of Adam. The War Machine.

The Would-Be Cain-napper

Damn. Son of a bitch has a mean left hand. I almost felt my spine seperate from my brain there. Of course, the master had told me of his power. He'd warned me that this Beast was not to be trifled with. I listened too, only I didn't expect him to get the drop on me. I mean, how does such a large being sneak up on someone? Must be his hunter instincts. The master said he was very animal-like.

All I know is that I have awakened now, and I can feel a seering heat beating down on my face. I look up...damn that's bright! The large spotlight is about three feet from my face, and I can feel sweat pouring off of my forehead, dripping onto my bare chest. He'd disrobed me, all except my black cargo pants. The entire room was shrouded in darkness though, as this "artificial sun" was the only light I saw.

In the darkness, I saw something that sent a chill down my spine. A red glint, two, side by side. Then a cheshire cat like grin. That must have been Cain...oh god...

"God can't help you, human."

"Mmmpf..."

FUCK! I feel the flesh of my lips pulling slightly as I try to open my mouth to speak. The bastard sewed my mouth shut!

"Christ was a fisher of men, so I borrowed some of his fishing line. Do you mind..." I saw him step out from the shadows, regarding me thoughtfully. "...what was your name?"

Despite my agreeance to this task, I was not stupid. I knew that everytime I opened my mouth to speak, more pain would befall me. I could see the delight in his eyes though. A sick pleasure he derived from watching me suffer. I watched as he retrieved a glass of what appeared to be cloudy water from a nearby ...place. Remember, I cannot see much. He raised the glass to his lips and took a sip.

"Mmmm...nice. I bet you're thirsty too, aren't you?"

It's funny. I could almost sense concern from the look in Cain's eyes. Honestly, I was thirsty. There's no telling how long I had been out either. My tongue felt as dry as the Sahara Desert. Cain smirked, taking another sip of the liquid.

"Of course you are. But guess what? I'm all out of straws, human. See, noone's ever had the balls to hit me hard enough to where I have to drink out of a straw, or sew my mouth shut. Although..." he looked at the cloudy liquid and then back at me. "...we would not want your mouth getting infected, now would we? Oh wait...an infection can become very painful and kill you...or...nah...here ya go."

I wanted to say "You're insane." But moreso, I wanted to scream as the liquid poured over my open wounds, causing immense pain. What little bit I could taste was definitely lemon. Fresh squeezed lemon juice, as it were. I knew that if I screamed, my mouth would be torn to shreds. Of course, tears flowed down my cheeks as Cain laughed, gleefully.

"Now THIS is fun!"

"Cainie!"

I heard that sweet voice like a chorus of angels from off to the side, and The War Machine's eyes darted toward it. He narrowed his eyes at the eighteen year old asian girl who stood in the doorway.

"That doesn't look much like an interrogation to me, ya know."

He shrugged. "It sure as hell is fun though, babe. You shoulda seen the look on his face when he saw me! Priceless!"

Oh my god. This guy is sick. The master told me to expect this behaviour. He told me of the gardener whole stole Cain's jewelry and was skinned alive and cured with salt. He told me of the butler who slept late and was nailed to his bed for doing so. The cruelty was no exhaggeration, apparently. Cain and the girl had a quick discussion and she nodded.

"Well...I guess...as long as you're having fun. Just don't kill him, or you won't get the answers you seek, okay?"

What. The. Fuck?

She was as twisted as her man, I could tell.

"Women. Can't live with them, can't kill them and hide their body in the dumpster behind McDonald's."his eyes lit up momentarily. "Oh...yeah. That's what happened to my ex. That's how they got the idea for chicken mcnuggets, after all. Now they use children though, so..."

Damn. Miako was a fine piece of ass. How did he get someone like her anyway? I couldn't stop..

SLAP!

"What the fuck was that, huh?! Wrre you staring at my mate?!?!"

I shook my head emphatically, noticing the change in his calm demeanor. Oh my god, now I've done it. In retrospect, maybe it would have been a better idea just to come at him on the straight and narrow. The master wanted stealth though. Something told me that I was about to experience the true "Wrath of Cain"...

"You wanna stare at my woman, prick? Fine. But you're gonna give me something in return, you perverted bastard!"

I finally broke the fishing wire and parts of my lips as I screamed, seeing a large talon on his thumb and forefinger coming at my eye. My screams were as loud as could be, echoeing off the cinderblock walls as color filled my left eye and a ringing developed in my ears. Through my other eye, I could see my optic nerve stretching, my pain ever more unbearable. It took everything I had to stay awake and not black out from pain. He severed the nerve and then...showed me my eyeball.

"You can't..."he waved his clawed, bloodied hand in front of his face. "...seeeee me! So...the next time you think about doing the five knuckle shuffle on your attitude adjustment, while looking at my woman, think twice."

"I....I...meant no disrespect..."

By now, I am crying. He reared his hand back and as it struck my face, I saw stars. Once again. He slipped my eyeball in his pocket.

"Who sent you, human? Who "needs" me?"

Oh....fuck.....here comes the darkness again...can't....can't keep my...eyes....op...

-Fade to Unconciousness-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
(08-03-2014), Ozymandias (08-02-2014)