Current XWF board time: 09-25-2017, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey morbid
07-31-2014, 02:07 PM
since u walked out of our trios title match like a pussy, why not man up and give me a title shot at the ppv or after the ppv? ill make sure to stop the man who cant be stopped

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-03-2014)
07-31-2014, 07:19 PM
FUCK YOU, NIGGA!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
07-31-2014, 07:42 PM
(07-31-2014 02:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  since u walked out of our trios title match like a pussy, why not man up and give me a title shot at the ppv or after the ppv? ill make sure to stop the man who cant be stopped

"Stop the man who can't be stopped."

I stopped him once. It was actually rather easy. Do you remember that Morbid? Do you remember when the no name new guy showed up, demanded a title shot, got it and then proceeded to beat you up and down like you were Rodney King?

Do you remember?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

07-31-2014, 07:49 PM
You think you beat me...but you didn't! SHOW ME WHEN YOU WON!

I am the unstoppable demon! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 07:58 PM
Paul Heyman stands among his Heyman Alliance on a street in Scarsdale, New York.

Morbid Angel is nothing more than the benefactor of an Ozymandias screw job. Something I intend to rectify as soon as I possibly can.

He looks off camera and the camera follows.

Neil, you get those 24/7 briefcases shined up like I asked?

Neil Capra nods his head. Paul Heyman tosses him two quarters, one of which goes awry and falls into the sewer.

Next time, be a little quicker Capra.

Fade to lime.

[Image: Q7xEulQ.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Neil Capra (07-31-2014)
07-31-2014, 08:00 PM
(07-31-2014 07:49 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  You think you beat me...but you didn't! SHOW ME WHEN YOU WON!

I am the unstoppable demon! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT!

Wednesday Night Warfare 03/05/2014 Said:The fans are on their feet and screaming like maniacs as Enigma climbs the ropes. Positioning himself behind Morbid on the top rope, before he quickly yanks the trident out. Blood gushes from Morbid's wound as Enigma spins him around, tosses the trident aside and pulls him right up into Satan’s Fall (Tombstone pile driver from the top rope)!

Enigma has pulled off Morbid's own finisher on Morbid and immediately covers for the pin!

Morbid continues to lose blood on the canvas, seeming to have no fight left in him to kick out.

Morbid's eyes flutter closed.

THREE!

Winner: Enigma

Oh my god!

Enigma has pulled off the most bloody and brutal victory of all!

Rising to his feet with his arms raised high in the air, Enigma looks up to Archie sitting atop his tower of power as Archie nods approvingly at the the new X-treme Champ. From there Enigma returns the nod and then slowly makes his way from the ring as paramedics flood into the ring to attend to Morbid Angel. Pulling Morbid onto a stretcher and ushering him out

Does that jog your memory? You see I did not just beat you, I systematically ripped you apart, took your title and walked out while you were wheeled out on a stretcher. Keep pretending it did not happen and I will be glad to do it again.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 08:09 PM
FUCK YOU! These are slanderous lies! Lies spoken by homos! Morbid Angel is forever victorious! Griffin! If your poor dead mother was still here I think she would agree with me when she says SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I was robbed with those Griffin matches and they don’t count! I spoken with Shane and he agrees that those three Griffin McAlister matches in which I got fucked over are struck from the record!

As for the Niggerma! I don’t know where you got the idea that you beat me…YOU FUCKING SUCK SO MUCH COCK!

And fuck Paul Heyman! Kikes have no room in this world! USLESS KIKE FUCKED ME OVER 4 TIMES!

You all are nothing and will never amount to anything more that shit! If you were good enough you would have been Universal Champion but you are not! SCUM SUCKING FAGGOTS!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

The following 1 user Likes ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆'s post:
Enigma (07-31-2014)
07-31-2014, 08:15 PM
(07-31-2014 08:02 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said:   Yo Enigma... I beat Morbid three times and I'm pretty damn certain he still doesn't recognize that. That's how warped and fuckin' bent his mind is... he can't accept reality. He lives in a fantasy world where he's actually a threat to people and you're fighting a losing battle if you think you can change that. Best not even try. Just let him be wrong.

Only three times? It felt like at least fifteen.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 08:15 PM
(07-31-2014 08:09 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  FUCK YOU! These are slanderous lies! Lies spoken by homos! Morbid Angel is forever victorious! Griffin! If your poor dead mother was still here I think she would agree with me when she says SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I was robbed with those Griffin matches and they don’t count! I spoken with Shane and he agrees that those three Griffin McAlister matches in which I got fucked over are struck from the record!

As for the Niggerma! I don’t know where you got the idea that you beat me…YOU FUCKING SUCK SO MUCH COCK!

And fuck Paul Heyman! Kikes have no room in this world! USLESS KIKE FUCKED ME OVER 4 TIMES!

You all are nothing and will never amount to anything more that shit! If you were good enough you would have been Universal Champion but you are not! SCUM SUCKING FAGGOTS!

Unfade.

Morbid Angel, I am so convinced you are nothing more than a paper champion that I think a lowly homeless piece of chicken shit like Neil Capra could beat you for the title!

07-31-2014, 08:20 PM
Paul…I am so going to beat your wife’s pussy up! How’s that! PAPER CHAMPION THAT! What have you done except run RTX into the ground because you can’t balance the fucking account? SUCK VELLORE’S COCK!

Fuck you as well, Enigma! Feel’s like 15? Was that how many inches Duke gives you in bed?

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:24 PM
I DEFEATED AZRAEL!

I TOOK DOWN STEVE DAVIDS!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
(07-31-2014 08:20 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  Paul…I am so going to beat your wife’s pussy up! How’s that! PAPER CHAMPION THAT! What have you done except run RTX into the ground because you can’t balance the fucking account? SUCK VELLORE’S COCK!

Fuck you as well, Enigma! Feel’s like 15? Was that how many inches Duke gives you in bed?

I'll give you the opportunity of a lifetime, Morbid. I'm so convinced that Neil Capra, the spineless, gutless little loser that hasn't had a match in over a year, could and would beat your giant, steroid using, pathetic ass, that I'm willing to book it right here, right now!

Since you're such a fighter and undefeated and all that jazz, put the title on the line against Neil Capra. Prove to all your doubters and all your haters that you truly are what you say you are.

When you lose, its simple, Capra becomes champion.

If you would somehow squeak out a win, I will tattoo hashtag victory forever on my fucking scrotum!

Be a man, not a coward.

07-31-2014, 08:27 PM
(07-31-2014 08:24 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  I DEFEATED AZRAEL!

I TOOK DOWN STEVE DAVIDS!

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT!

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Using Steve Davids' name like it was a fuckin' trophy! Get the fuck up on outta here you roided up antelope!

Current Reigning, Defending, Shoving Phantom Panzer in Lockers #ForeverChamp
Current Reigning, Defending, Making Phantom Panzer take Ls #ForeverChamp
Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

[Image: N9i7X5O.png]

07-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Steve Davids is worth more than you...BITCH NIGGER!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:29 PM
(07-31-2014 08:20 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  Paul…I am so going to beat your wife’s pussy up! How’s that! PAPER CHAMPION THAT! What have you done except run RTX into the ground because you can’t balance the fucking account? SUCK VELLORE’S COCK!

A gay joke from Morbid Angel, how original. I bet for an encore you will tell us all how you never lose. Oh wait, you opened with that. My apologies.

What will he think of next?

Tell you what you small balled, bacne covered side show freak, since you are so convinced that you beat me how about you nut up and do it again? Say, after the Pay Per View? See I would love to stomp a hole in your face at Relentless but I have some gold of my own to defend.

What do you say? Or are you one of those...wait for it.......faggots?

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
I’ll accept that match, Paul! Under one condition…always a catch when facing Morbid Angel, Universal Champion and 1/100 owner of the XWF…PUSSY!

Go on...Ask me what the Stip is...

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:31 PM
(07-31-2014 08:29 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  Steve Davids is worth more than you...BITCH NIGGER!

YOU WANNA START YELLING, COCKHOUND? YOU WANNA GO THERE?

Seriously though, you're a fucking retard dude. Steve Davids, the human equivalent of Cheerios is better than anyone, let alone me? You're fucking delusional man, it's funny as hell.

FUCKING FAGGOT!

Current Reigning, Defending, Shoving Phantom Panzer in Lockers #ForeverChamp
Current Reigning, Defending, Making Phantom Panzer take Ls #ForeverChamp
Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

[Image: N9i7X5O.png]

07-31-2014, 08:32 PM
(07-31-2014 08:30 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  I’ll accept that match, Paul! Under one condition…always a catch when facing Morbid Angel, Universal Champion and 1/100 owner of the XWF…PUSSY!

Go on...Ask me what the Stip is...

I'll bite...

What's the stipulation?

07-31-2014, 08:33 PM
After the PPV I will face you…I beat you once and I’ll do it again.

I guess you don’t like people pointing out the obvious when it comes to Duke fucking you in the ass? Maybe that’s why you have so much to prove? Trying to show that you are more than a bottom bitch?

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:34 PM
If I beat that homeless bitch you have to actually suck Peter Gilmour’s dick.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:36 PM
Really? That's all you got?

GAME ON, MORBITCH!

I ACCEPT!

Oh and just so you know, Paul Heyman will be Neil Capra's guiding light as your world comes crashing down around you!

07-31-2014, 08:39 PM
Open wide! Peter is cumming inside!

I don’t plan on losing! VICTORY FOREVER NEVER FAILS!

I will never lose to a jew! Or a Jew’s choice!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 08:40 PM
(07-31-2014 08:33 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  After the PPV I will face you…I beat you once and I’ll do it again.

I guess you don’t like people pointing out the obvious when it comes to Duke fucking you in the ass? Maybe that’s why you have so much to prove? Trying to show that you are more than a bottom bitch?

Speaking of pointing out the obvious you have succeeded in doing to the Universal Title what Peter Gilmour did to the X-treme title. That is your one true accomplishment here in the XWF. I hope you are proud of it.

If you happen to survive your match at the PPV and successfully defend your title than I will be more than happy to take that one from you just like I did the X-treme. And if by chance the unthinkable happens and you "lose" well than I will be just as happy to smack you around like the backwards bitch you are even without that title around your waist.

Your fifteen seconds are about up.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 08:47 PM
Two time Xtreme Champion

Six time Ark Champion

And the current UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

I’ve done more than you! I defeated more than you! I DEFEATED YOU!

VICTORY FOREVER!...and ever!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

The following 1 user Likes ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆'s post:
Unknown Soldier (08-03-2014)
07-31-2014, 08:50 PM
We have already established that the Ark Title is the equivalent to a welfare check that they give out to the needy scum of society just to make them go away.

The X-treme title is about one rung above that thanks to the actions of career losers like Peter Gilmour and Steve Davids. How did you win the X-treme title the second time? Please tell us all that story again. I could use a good laugh. And the Universal Title? Talk to me when Azrael faces you in a match and gives you more than ten percent of his effort.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 08:56 PM
As I recall The Azrael match was longer than any match you ever had! And didn’t you hold the X-Treme title once? Never defended it until you got beaten by a fucking woman? Being a fucking pussy like your brother! I see it is in your blood.

Now, pay close attention…I know it is hard being inbred but I have faith that you can handle a few words that aren’t from your mothers twat! Azrael was the toughest son of a bitch in this federation! I don’t think you could take him…hell, many people tried to beat him…and failed! I DEFEATED HIM!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:02 PM
You are absolutely right Morbid you dense dipshit, your Uni title match was longer than any match I have ever had. How does that help your case? It took you longer to beat ten percent of Azrael than it did for him to beat me at full strength. And while he won the match we were in, he did not pin me. But a win is a win. Just like a lose is a lose. Something that you will learn after I beat you for the second time in as many matches.

As for the matches I win, I do not need to spend twenty minutes dragging a match out when I can destroy someone in ten.

I lost the X-treme title while I was celebrating having just won the United States title, you see for a few moments I was a double champion while you were lucky to win one legitimate title and even that was tainted based on how little Azrael cared about the match.

Go on and enjoy the perch you built for yourself from the spoils of one successful albeit tainted match. It will make taking you down that much sweeter.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 09:03 PM
Hey Morbid Angel, thanks for keeping my title warm. Now give it back. I have serious concerns that the herpes in your genitals is going to climb out of your groin and infect the belt. I don't want to have to have Khalif Compton's cousin Marqueef spray it down with the Windex he uses to clean windshields on the side of the LA Freeway.

[Image: bZVT8bT.jpg]
07-31-2014, 09:14 PM
I love how you seem to be the one saying he was at ten percent when I defeated him…He never said this and he sure as fuck didn’t fight like ten percent…maybe he is just a fucking pussy who gave up the most honorable title in this federation because he didn’t want it? I don’t think that’s how it went down. I think the tables have turned against you in the dense department if you believe that he was not even trying when he lost the Highest title in XWF history!

Perhaps you would need to drag matches out if you would stop facing people who suck! Face someone who is worth a fuck! Stop being a pussy and fight someone real!…Like Morbid Angel…when you “beat” me the first time I was only trying one percent so you didn’t face the real me…like that?

United States title? What? Oooh…the defunct title because IT WAS WORTH LESS THAN THE ARK? You celebrated that? Fag!

And who the fuck is Blizzard? What the fuck do you want, Bitch Boy?

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:26 PM
(07-31-2014 09:14 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  Perhaps you would need to drag matches out if you would stop facing people who suck! Face someone who is worth a fuck! Stop being a pussy and fight someone real!…Like Morbid Angel…when you “beat” me the first time I was only trying one percent so you didn’t face the real me…like that?

Revisionist history is a fascinating thing. Much more so than you Morbid.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

07-31-2014, 09:26 PM
Never happened…I speak the truth! I am no christian!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:27 PM
(07-31-2014 09:14 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  And who the fuck is Blizzard? What the fuck do you want, Bitch Boy?

This guy literally does not have an internet connection. I guess that's expected because he stole his name from a group of dudes who wear skinny jeans and scream about eating abortions and stuff.

Here's a fun fact for you, dipshit. This company would literally not exist if I didn't save it from bankruptcy TWICE. I know you were probably too busy making a stand against the man by playing death metal in your underpants in your mother's basement... but you should respect those who made this place what it... well, I guess, made it was. I used to sell out arenas while the only thing you've ever sold out is your butthole, bro. I know, I know, you never thought it would leak that you've been a male buttslut booker on the side... but I have a very expensive PR team that finds information like that out.

Seriously, though, you sell your o-ring for 10 dollars a pop on craigslist? That's gross, man.

07-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Blizzard…I guess you are new here and trying to fart your way into something you are obviously too stupid to understand.
Lets see here…History…History 101. As previously stated almost a year ago, Morbid Angel has a contract with me to use my name. with that being said I would like to also add that I don’t believe you saved shit from anything! You are a nobody in this federation and even if you had been someone years ago…you are NOTHING now! Step behind the curtains once more, old man! Time for the real talent to take over!

If you knew anything about this federation… would know that Morbid Angel is the hottest thing in this bitch! NEVER FORGET!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:38 PM
Put your belt on the line against me or prove that you're a gigantic pussy. The choice is yours, guy who needs to shampoo his hair.

07-31-2014, 09:42 PM
Everyone knows I love my hair!

Last week when I was fucking your mother in the ass she told me to never face members of the jobsquad…sorry

And so you know…I went ass to mouth on her and then she kissed you goodbye without brushing her teeth…enjoy that..

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:45 PM
(07-31-2014 09:42 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  Everyone knows I love my hair!

Last week when I was fucking your mother in the ass she told me to never face members of the jobsquad…sorry

And so you know…I went ass to mouth on her and then she kissed you goodbye without brushing her teeth…enjoy that..

Yeah, it's probably better for you to be a pussy with a belt instead of being a rape victim without one.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

07-31-2014, 09:46 PM
Way to dodge the request of giving me a title shot on your way to proving that you're scared of me, you gigantic pussy.

Back in my day, champions wouldn't allow others to call them pussies and they would defend their honor in the ring. I guess that's changed these days and instead we allow total douche handles to hold the top belt. That's cute. Pathetic, but cute.

07-31-2014, 09:49 PM
I am sure all you new comers want some big gold…see, the thing is that if I gave all you losers a shot then I would look bad…do what everyone has to do unless you are Steve Davids and Theo Pryce…incase you didn’t know, they picked people who couldn’t fight and faced them so they could keep their titles as long as they could. With that being said, I am saying you guys suck and should stick to blackout matches until you get better…

Pussy that! Nigger-row motherfucker! I will not be called out by Ark Trash!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:52 PM
Yes…a real champion knows when they are trying to get sucked into a match that will tarnish their image. You are a nobody and should be disregarded. Keep trying to egg me on. Or better yet, have a few matches first and then come talk to me. I don't give a fuck if it is against John Black!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

07-31-2014, 09:53 PM
That's a lot of words that the entire world will consider equivalent to "I am a gaping vagina with no respect for myself". You know what, keep your little piece of metal. Why don't you face me in any sort of match and put your precious undefeated streak on the line? Or are you going to back down like a scared little girl. When I beat you, whether the title is on the line or not, the entire world will know who the better man is. I don't need the Universal Title, I've already held it twice.

If you reply with anything other than the word "yes", everyone will know that you're absolutely terrified of me. I don't blame you, it's quite obvious that I'll beat your ass all over the arena.

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)