Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Can you smell what Gator is smoking?
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-31-2014, 05:33 PM

[Image: msg_night_lg.jpg]

*Gator is sat on the on the hood of his Camaro parked across Madison Square Garden, it is Friday in the early morning. Todd’s stood a few feet away, focuses the camera on Gator lied on the hood of the car, relaxing with his hands behind his head resting on the windshield. The streetlights provide decent lighting and the city that never sleeps is unusually quiet. The camera stays on Gator lying in silence for around a minute until he sits up facing the camera*

“Madison Square Garden; I can’t believe I’m actually here. Do you know how many great fights have happened in this place? Too many for me to count. Sadly, I won’t be adding to those great fights, instead of going one on one in an epic ironman for the Universal Championship, I’m in a six man tag against three guys that have no real raw talent. Socrates and I are the only two who have contributed anything to this match, we have actual talked a big game and we’re more than willing to back it up!”

“This is a poor excuse for a match. Reigns said my first win here was against ‘three jokes’ well Reigns, looks like I’m gonna strike up another win against three jokes. I’m happy I’m going to help my teammates get their first win, and I’m happy that I’m going to get my second. Face the facts you three, we’re winning this match. Everybody knows that, I said I’m not going to automatically assume victories anymore but at this point I’m not assuming, I am God damn guaranteeing victory!

*Gator steps off the hood of the Camaro, lights up a cigarette and starts to walk away, Todd walks back keeping the camera focused on the front of Gator*

“Okay, so let’s start the good ol’ Gator rant. Yeah I’m a fucking broken record haha. Proxy, let’s start with your sorry ass. Me and Socrates were actually a little taken back with what you were doing in your promos, you put yourself out from the rest of your team. You went through what we said and you picked it apart and made some damn good points, but you had to go ruin it. You made your team look pathetic compared to mine; you do what you do best. You attack someone when they don’t expect it, during a promo which was meant to be used against us you made your team look like they were the worst wrestlers in the XWF. What you said about us was inconsequential compared to what you said about Reigns and Ryback, it made us laugh honestly. And by making your team hate you, you made them weak, you made the team crumble. So thank you for that, you actually became a better teammate than an opponent. I haven't forgotten our deal by the way, you're still going to beat the crap out of you're teammates right? I hope so, I wouldn't want to be you when your bosses find out you flaked out on a contract. Also I hate cliff-hangers, next time find the time to write the ending for your three part review.”

“Ryback. I still think you’re pretty hot, but you’re no longer a threat, and you managed to lose my respect. After I found out what you’re really all about, not the sweet innocent crowd pleasing, ass kicking professional wrestler that I thought you were and a lot of other people thought you were. No, turns out that you’re a conniving bitch diva, skipping into the building saying
‘sorry for being late guys, oops now I have to do a late promo, oh how silly of little old me.’ Fuck you! I can see through that shit eating grin! I can see that you’re just trying to do to us what you did to Mastermind, well guess what honey, you failed. That sandbagging act did not fucking work on us and it will not work in the future! And you’re not into BDSM, how fucking boring, guess it doesn’t suit you though; you’re more of the topless pics on Twitter kinda girl. Also that whole Toys R Us thing was pretty cute, shit I’d love to have my own toy, I don’t even care if it would make me a sellout! Mark Flynn advertises after every kickout. Tell you what Zoey, go tell Flynn that he’s a sellout and watch as he kicks your head off your shoulders. Just like I’m going to do at Warfare. Kick. You’re little empty round head. Off you’re skinny fucking shoulders!”

“And lastly Rain.”

T: “Hey you said his name right!”

“No I spelt it differently.”

T: “What?”

“Rain. At the start of the week I thought you were nothing, but congratulations for actually sticking round the whole week and actually being a good employee and contributing to the show. Don’t make the mistake that I respect you, because I don’t. I don’t like you either; you have been the most irritating rash I have ever had the displeasure to meet. I hoped you enjoyed standing in that empty stadium because that’s what it’s going to feel like when you walk into our match, people are going to cheer for us and when you walk in no one will make a sound, maybe some laughter if you’re lucky. Everyone will laugh at this piece of shit that’s walked into the XWF and had the audacity to call himself the best pure wrestler in the XWF. The fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to steal Kurt Angle’s most celebrated real athlete gimmick? Are you trying to compare yourself to former UFC champ Brock Lesnar? Let me tell you something Rodriguez you are not these men! You are shit! You are a complete waste of space crying over some bitch who either left you or died, in an empty fucking stadium! I tell you what since you like to steal from other wrestlers; I’m going to do the same, but my version anyway. Since Proxy was so kind to say that I could harness the powers of The Rock, I’m going to do an ad-libbed version of a famous Rock speech. Since you think you can take other wrestlers stuff I guess that means I can do the same.”

“Now I can see that you think you’re a ‘pure wrestler’ and you think you’re one tough cookie. But when you looked at that card for Warfare and saw my name, I bet you fell to your knees and prayed. And I think it went a little something like this.”

*Gator grasps his hand as if he’s praying and begins to talk like he’s about to cry*

“GOD. Are you there? It’s me little Aaron. Now, this is my first match since my wife died or whatever but I’m against Gator and I’m really scared. So what do you say? Help a bro out and don’t let Gator kill me, please?”

*Gator lets go of his hands and speaks normally*

“And as your tears fell to the floor, your house shook! And the roof was lifted above your head! A bright light shined upon you and the hand of God showed itself to you, and God spoke. And he said

*Gator speaks in a deep booming voice*

“Alan.”

“Actually God it’s Aaron-“

“I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

“And God left you crying in your own filth as you tried to put on a brave face and wait for the day that Gator, The Walking Disaster, hit that Snapback. Hit the Disaster Drop and left you a bloody mess on the floor!”

*Gator stops at the entrance to Madison Sqaure Gardern, a poster of Gator and a poster of Socrates next to other posters of XWF wrestlers are seen stuck on the glass doors. Gator looks at the poster of himself and then looks at the camera*

“Gator and the Greek are winning this match and we’re probably going to end up killing all of you in the process. See you fuckers tonight.”

*The camera pans across showing all of the posters whilst fading to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gator's post:
Ozymandias (08-01-2014), Socrates (08-01-2014)