Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This broken record plays a damn good song.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-29-2014, 01:23 PM

*The camera fades into the scene of the back of Gator wearing his regular clothes and his mask, he is walking through a brilliantly white room filled with paintings hanging from the walls and sculptures and other pieces on top of pedicels and platforms stood in the middle of the room. Gator walks to the art and stops for a moment and walk away, he does this in silence several times. Until he comes to this piece*

[Image: 89%20FF06.06.det1_edt.jpg]

“It’s from the Edo period... Why does it remind me of someone?”

*Gator turns to Todd and the camera. He stands still in front of the artwork*

“A warrior shooting an arrow. But at what? At an enemy? An army? Godzilla? Or maybe he’s doing what so many of us do and he’s shooting for the stars. I know who he reminds me of. Reigny baby.”

“Although Reigns is far uglier than this piece of art, he too likes to shoot for the stars. Set big goals for himself; too big of goals in fact. His current unachievable goal is that he thinks he can win this fucked up six man tag, he thinks that he can actually beat Kyle, Socrates and myself. Hahaha”

*Gator steps away from the painting and carries on walking through the museum. Todd follows*

“Like I said before, I’m bored of talking about Allan Reigns but Mr. Proxy is taking forever and a half to get to one single point which I’m guessing is about our deal and he’ll probably diss his partners some more. I’m not a good person, I’m arrogant, cocky, selfish and a little eccentric but I’m not an idiot. I know a team is only as strong as its weakest link and right now my team is strong, working well and ready to kick some ass on Friday. My opponents on the other hand are all weak links in a rusty, worn out chain. One of them says the same old shit at all times thinking he’s the toughest mother fucker who ever walked into this federation, the other should be in a different line of work and the last one I had high hopes for but has not spoken. It’s a shame really.”

“Reigns you called me a broken record. If that’s true, then I’m a scratched vinyl of Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon,’ people like having me around and even though I may repeat myself, people still listen to me and like what I say. You are a real broken record; you are a broken cassette of ‘Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini’ duct taped back together only to be thrown into a box in the attic. You also repeat all the time but nobody cares about you and everybody would rather forget you.”

*Gator walks into an exhibit of plant life. A beautiful botanical garden is in this large room, Gator sits on a small wooden bench in front of an exotic fern or something; sorry I’m not good with plants. Todd sits with the camera across from him*

“So let’s play my broken record again since I know a lot of people like my songs. Back in J-Pro there was this guy called Harris Harlem. I think I mentioned him in a previous promo. Anyway Harris was a joke; he was the bottom of the barrel in the roster. He came into the fed 5 years before I did and I was a bigger name then him on my debut. When he first walked into the fed, the 20 year old from Harlem was looking to make a big name for himself on day one; he was booked to go up against someone his own level but decided that climbing the ladder going from the piss break spot to the main events was too slow, so Harris being the stupid fuck he is challenged the JPWF Signature champion at the time, my father, Eddie ‘The Disaster’ Woods. Now I’m not saying I’m on the same level as my dad or Morbid Angel but I’m further up the ladder than you are Reigns. So listen up, maybe you can learn something from this.”

“Harris Harlem thought that by challenging a bigger name than him, he would shoot himself up to stardom. Harris was an idiot. My advice, climb the ladder until you are fully ready to take on one of the bigger names, that’s what I’m doing. So Harlem, kept talking shit to Eddie, biting at his ankles until my dad said ‘fine, I’ll take you on.’ Harris Harlem was cocky and happy that his debut match would be against the champ and he thought he was ready for the fight and he thought he was winning the promo war. But the sad truth was that he wasn’t. He walked into his match thinking he was God’s gift to J-Pro, nobody knew who he was and nobody really gave a fuck. Eddie Woods walked in and the crowd went nuts, people loved him and they laughed at Harlem knowing he was doomed. It took 48 seconds for my father to knock out and pin Harris Harlem. After his embarrassing loss, Harlem stayed on the bottom rung of the ladder throughout his career to this day, he had some victories but nobody forgot him losing his debut.

“Your debut match sets your path in this business, every other win and loss doesn’t matter as much as your first. Ask anyone in the XWF, most of them will agree with me. It’s a damn shame really, you will be under my teams boots as we climb up the ladder and you sit on the bottom rung.”

*Gator stands up and lights a cigarette blowing smoke at the camera lens*

“I’m man enough to admit that I came into this fed thinking I was hot shit and I got knocked down a peg and released I needed to calm down on being an egotistical prick. I’m going to teach you that lesson Reigns.”

*Gator walks past Todd as the camera fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Ozymandias (08-01-2014)