Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Gator and The Greek.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-26-2014, 04:16 AM

*The camera sits on a table in a roadside diner pointing at Gator eating a cheeseburger, fries and a small salad, the morning sun shines through the large windows making the metallic look of the classic diner shimmer. Gator takes a big gulp of his XL coke and lets out a belch. Todd sits behind the camera who we can hear chewing loudly*

“I hope Zoey and Proxy cut a promo soon. I don’t want to be stuck talking to that guy for the rest of the week.”

T: “Why you scared?”

“Haha. Yeah, shaking in my boots. No he’s just uninteresting, people like ... Whatever his name is come and go in this business all the time. I just can’t be arsed with some guy who thinks he’s hot shit trying to start a feud that will never happen.”

T: “Reminds me of someone.”

“Fuck you.”

T: “So, we taking the Camaro to New York?”

“Yeah, how long do you think it will take to get to there?”

T: “If we drive and drive fast we’ll make it there by Tuesday if we’re lucky.”

“I bet you $100 that we get there by Sunday”

T: “You’re on.”

*The pair shakes on the new bet*

T: “So, how do you like America so far?”

“It’s fine. Nothing’s really impressed me yet. This burger’s pretty good.”

T: “You’re gonna be impressed by New York.”

“I’m sure I will. And New York will be impressed by me.. That sounded a little gay. Cut that part.”

T: “Will do boss.”

“Enough of the fucking sarcasm, I don’t expect us to be friends but you are a XWF cameraman so you should act like one.”

T: “Sure whatever you say.”

*A clap of the hands behind the camera is heard signalling Todd has finished his food whilst Gator picks at his fries*

“In England we call fries chips... Also in England it’s rude to rub your greasy fat fingers on an iPad whilst eating.”

T: “Socrates has spoken.”

“What did he say?”

T: “Not much, basic stuff. Talked about the other guys, he said he liked you but the team name is Gator and The Greek.”

“... Yeah that’s a much better name. I still like the Talk and Soc Connection.”

T: “Did you know it was his debut match too?”

“Nope. This is fucked, him and the big guy on the other team should be having a one on one match instead of this messed up 2 on 3. I’m not going to let him down though.”

T: “Oh, also you him might be competing for Zoey’s affection.”

“Oh really? Then Socrates, the real fight between you and I begins my friend. Any other news?”

T: “Aaron Reign posted a new promo.”

“Who? ... Oh yeah, when did Reigns do that?”

T: “About a half hour after you did yours.”

“... Wow. Does he mention me?”

T:”It’s all about you.”

“Ha, he sounds like a desperate chick. Just give me the abridged version I don’t want to fall asleep yet and this place is too crowded for me to pop a boredom boner.”

*Todd gives Gator the abridged version. Gator finishes his meal and puts his hands under his chin looking bored. Or as bored as someone with a mask can look*

T: “So then he shows off his Somber Reign or whatever on this generic guy, and then he says his name’s Reign, not Reigns.”

“That’s like the third time people have mentioned me pronouncing their names wrong, don’t they understand that I don’t care? Also I’m sure I said before I don’t want any more wars, and what the hell is Reigns doing? He’s trying to start a damn war. Dude needs to learn not to take shit so seriously. Fuck it, if he wants me to comment back I’ll comment back on this goddamn promo.”

*Gator looks towards the camera and begins to speak*

“Okay Ryans listen up, I don’t care about you. Seriously, I don’t give a fuck. Like I said Zoey is the person I think is the main target here. Mr. Proxy second and you are a distant third. But if you want me to pay you some attention I’ll pay you some attention. Okay Rick I’m gonna go down the list real fucking slow so you don’t hurt that odd shaped noggin of yours. Firstly, your gimmick is that you act tough and hard, but you’re clearly not. You have done nothing to prove you are a tough guy, if you beat me or anyone else, and that’s a big fucking if, you have proven you are a tough guy but you haven’t yet. Secondly, I apologise for calling you a roided up freak. You were clear in your promo that you’re a flabby out of shape piece of shit, thank you for correcting me. Thirdly you called Todd a Michael Cole Jr. That was pretty funny, well done go treat yourself to a cookie for that zinger. Furthermore, you are generic and boring, still. You do realise a wrestlers secondary weapon are his promos, you make a bad promo nobody cares about you enough to watch your matches and you end up getting fired for not drawing in the audience. Your promos reflect your quality as a wrestler, if they suck then you fucking suck.”

“Yes, I did drugs; yes, I don’t take things that seriously anymore. Does that make me a bad wrestler? I tell you what; go ask any of the greats back in the eighties, any one of them. They were all on cocaine or they smoked weed and whatever else and guess what, same with greats in the nineties and even now! I don’t take things seriously? Neither did Owen Hart, he was an incredible wrestler and he played pranks on almost every fucker backstage. Now I’m not going to compare myself to these great men, I’m arrogant but that fucking arrogant, but I do this shit because I want to, I find it fun, but in that ring I take shit seriously. So you can go fuck yourself if you think you know what the hell I’m like in the ring. Lastly, I wasn’t singling you out in my last promo; I’m singling you out now. You see in my last promo I mentioned your partners. I talked about the match. Now I’m talking to you. You understand the difference? Hopefully you do. I can see I hit a nerve with my previous promo, must be the reason you made a new one 30 minutes later. Haha. Don’t do that shit; it makes you look needy and desperate for attention. Nobody wants a girlfriend that acts like that.”

“Okay so here’s how things are gonna go. I’m gonna do my usually shit, insult you, put you down and get you all mad and after this match I will forget about you. While you make another terrible promo I will be training for mine and Socrates match against Proxy and Ryback considering they are the only two who pose any real threat. I tell you what, here’s some grade fucking A good Gator advice, focus on Kyle Star, he’s way more your speed Reagan. Oh I almost forgot; stop talking about your damn moves. No one cares that you pinned some guy with Sombrero Rain! Okay cut.”

T: “Not bad. You’re definitely going to piss him off.”

*Gator lights up a cigarette*

“I don’t care if he gets pissed off. I just wanted to tell him the truth. It’s a shame really. If their team loses, he loses, if someone else pins me he wins the match but loses this fight he started. Fucking poor bastard looked the wrong way at me. He’s going to regret it come Wednesday.

T: “I like how you’re not instantly assuming a victory here.”

“Nah, I learnt my lesson.”

*A waitress comes over to the table*

Waitress: “I’m so sorry sir but you can’t smoke in this establishment.”

*Gator looks at the young lady*

“Are you fucking kidding me? A man can walk into a diner wearing a mask but smoking is a no-no? The hell is wrong with this country! C’mon Todd let’s go.”

*Gator leaves a twenty on the table as Todd picks up the camera and walks to the door with Gator*

“Good day Madame! A pox on your house!”

*Gator slams the door and the two walk to the Camaro and start to get in*

T: “A pox on your house?”

“Give me a break I haven’t slept for 2 days straight.”

*The pair sit in their seats and the Camaro speeds off as the camera fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gator's post:
Ozymandias (08-01-2014), Socrates (07-26-2014)