Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Now I've got a bit of a Problem
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-26-2014, 03:07 AM

*Socrates is pictured in his new house, which he moved into successfully on July 25th. The house is mostly full of boxes, but the bed, sofa, TV, computer and gym (and some other small bits and pieces) have been set up. He is currently setting up the gym by himself, which is in its own room, using manuals and guides to efficiently get the products working. Socrates is wearing a white tee, jeans and sneakers, and looks somewhat tired. He finishes setting up the the rowing machine, then goes back into the living room.*

*He heads towards one of the boxes (named 'Electronics') and takes out a camera from it. He then goes and settles down on the sofa, looking quite sweaty due to the manual labour from setting up the equipment, and also from the summer heat outside. Socrates turns the camera on, points it at his face and sits up.*

Socrates: Hello people. I am making an impromptu 'something' here, as I am extremely tired from moving in to my new home 24 hours ago. You may also see that I am stressed, and that is not from me moving here (I couldn't give two shits about that, its like heaven over here) but that I have been instead placed into a six-man tag team match for my XWF debut. Now, a tag match (especially 3 on 3) wasn't what I expected. and if I'm correct, which I am, I'm the only one placed in the match who comes from Madness, which has been called something along the lines of 'a talentless sack of shit' by quite a few people. So I hope to get in the ring, and sure as hell make my first match my first win. It doesn't help it's basically a handicap but I'll get onto that later. First, I must strategically, yet also edgily, pinpoint my three opponents. 'The Wrestler' Aaron Reigns, 'I don't even know what this is we've got some king of hitman thing going on here' DOCA_HVP and 'sexy' Zoey Ryback, and yes, you really are sexy. Now this does excite me, a bit.

*Socrates stands up and walks towards the window*

Aaron Reign, I salute you good sir. You have clearly gone and said I am the best on this team, and I agree, but your attempt at 'wooing' me doesn't work as such. I mean you seem nice, but I'm not 'curious' so to speak. I am looking forward to meeting with you in the ring, and wrestling like wrestlers. I mean, I may be the better wrestler, but I know that your damn sure you're going to give it your all! I will give you a strong-hearted handshake when I see you, as you have boosted my self-esteem. Sure, it was already at the maximum because I'm the greatest the world has ever seen, but thanks for trying! You're my favourite so far. I, of course, would like you a bit more if you didn't abuse my tag partner, but sure, whatever takes your fancy...

DOCA_HVP.

*He pauses.*

I'll admit, you scare me a bit. The main problem is in a gun-wielding corporate powerhouse like the USA, you fit in too much. If I saw you back in Athens, I'd be excited. That's why I'm not too worried about facing a videogame character in the squared circle. By the way, big fan of yours.

*He winks into the camera*

And of course, Zoey Ryback, the one Aphrodite used all of her powers on. Well Zoey, I am Eros, the God of erotic love, and if you don't like that, well I'm sorry, but that's the full package! I look forward to seeing you. A lot. Just don't beat me up too much I'm not much of a BDSM guy.

He winks again, this time a bit longer and it looks creepy, but also sexy, because it is Socrates.

And now my team, I guess. The three, sorry two, musketeers.

Gator, my good friend, I am happy I have you as a partner, because, excluding me of course, you are my favourite wrestler in this match. It doesn't matter what side you're on, you've got skill. What you don't have though, is a good knack of tongue, because our two-man name would of course be, 'Gator and the Greek.' And I am expected to you to be the forefront of the team, as it is my first match, and I am somewhat completely shitting my pants. I mean literally, I'm soiling into the fabric as I speak.

*He pulls an awkward face as he shits his pants.*

And I'm just going to completely ignore the fact I've got a on my team. This is a 2 on 3 people, a 2 on 3...

Gator and the Greek (and Kyle Star), ready to go.

*The camera shakes as he finds the off button, he switches the camera off.*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Socrates's post:
DOCA_HVP2014 (07-27-2014), Gator (07-26-2014), Ozymandias (08-01-2014)