Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I am a true threat now
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2014, 08:54 PM Lightbulb  I am a true threat now -->

The screen opens to a spot of Crimson Dong unzipping his pants to get naked and he fold lee gets necked to juice it. See him bite a condom with shit stuffed in it.

[Image: p8dldcJ.jpg] CRIMSONG DONG: fucking guard down Date stamp down condoms yesterday condoms visit condoms period no cargo period now what I want you to do is imagine for a moment what they got a man is willing to take into account that is filled with shat, and then you may period do you have any question of how much of a powerful Ressler and ring technician and all-around computers strategist and we know I really am now? Amy that well Skena who else do you know you would be willing to hear condom filled with there on cc? Hi how are you feeling I am the only one in the entire XWF would be willing to eat such a delicious and nutritious snack! But why???? That is the question that burns into my brain is wired asks me why? Why! Why are you afraid of me and why are you afraid to eat healthy? Frodo you suck man, you don't even talk about me when you insult the other people I want you have masturbation time you don't think of the crimson diner? That's mean! I hate you! Need DAT puss, I need that PUSS!

Makes the voice like donut guy,
CRIMSON DONG: Time to make the donuts:
[Image: 1DP8Iz2.jpg]

Look how yummy

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-24-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-24-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2014)