Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Griff.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-24-2014, 05:57 PM

OOC: Firstly, I'm posting this so early because I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow and I'll probably be too tired to post it after work. Moving on. So yeah, I got pretty fucking sloppy with my RPs pretty fucking quickly. I started to run out of ideas for a complete asshole heel like Gator was intended to be. I kept getting stuck when writing and when I did write I was always tired from work so it ended up coming out not as good as planned. Griffin MacAlister's RPs put mine to shame. In real life I'm a pretty nice guy and Gator is my complete opposite so it doesn't really work. So I decided I'm going to try and cut back a bit on the whole 'fuck you I'm the best' angry heel and replace it with a bit of comedy and actual intelligent thoughts. Gator is still going to be an asshole heel when he needs to be, but a little less so. Anyway, I've had a lot of fun here so far and talked to a few of you and I love the community here, so hopefully you guys will like the revamped Gator. Thanks for reading.

IC:

[6:01pm Friday 24th. The day after Thursday Night Warfare]

*The camera is locked onto the ground following a stone path to the sidewalk of New Orleans. The camera lifts and looks to the left as we see a red Camaro driving down the road and pull up in front of us. Gator sits in the car tightly gripping the steering wheel and looking straight forward. Todd’s arm reaches out and his hand grasps the car handle opening the door and places himself onto the seat. Todd places the camera on the dashboard so we see both men; Todd throws his overnight bag onto the backseat, Gator continues looking straight and speeds off as soon as Todd closes the passenger side door, both men’s heads slam backwards into the headrest due to the speed they are driving*

T: “Jesus. So, how was last night?”

“ ... “

*Todd starts to laugh out loud to himself*

T: “I’m so fucking happy they had cable in that place. How else would I see you get your ass kicked by Griffin MacAister hahahahahahah!”

*Gator slams on the brakes and wraps one hand around Todd’s neck*

“If you EVER laugh at me again I will fuck you up so bad that you become a pale, empty husk! Do you understand me? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME!?

*Todd lets out a muffles yes and Gator releases his hold. He begins to drive down the road as Todd catches his breath*

T: “Fuck man. Hey look on the Brightside, at least you knocked out a few of his teeth.”

“ ... “

T: “C’mon man, it was just one match; you shouldn’t let it get to you.”

“I should have shaken his hand...”

T: “What?”

“He beat me. He won. He was the better man; and I fucking curb stomped him!”

T: “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I got myself pissed off and I fucking curb stomped him. The fuck is wrong with me? I could have killed him! Why the fuck did I not just take my loss like a fucking man.”

T: “What’s up with all the regret? I thought you wanted to kill him?”

“That was just for show. I knew he was going to win from day one, but I have to be an arrogant bastard and push him and push him, acting like a stubborn fucking kid. Christ. If my dad knew how I was acting he would have knocked me out on my first day here.”

*Gator takes a cigarette from his pocket, lights it up and begins to smoke*

T: “If you knew you were going to lose why are you being so hard on yourself?”

“I don’t care about losing. It’s what I did after I lost. I should have shook his hand. Now I’ve probably started a war with this guy. I don’t want a fucking war, I’m tired of wars. I just want to fucking wrestle. Enough of all the mind games and pissed off bullshit. I’m going to be real with people now. Todd, I still think you’re an asshole but thank you for putting up with me.”

*Gator looks at the camera*

“Griff. If you’re watching this, I’m sorry. You won; congratulations. I understand if you want vengeance for what I did and you know where to find me, but know this, next time you’re looking for a fight I won’t go down as easy. Also, you were right, I’m a stupid mother fucker who contradicted himself.”

*Gator turns back to the road*

T: “So are we going to see a new Gator?”

“Nope. You’re going to see the real me, not the gimmick, you’re gonna see the former JPWF Undisputed champion. Jacob Woods.”

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Socrates (07-25-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Gator's post!
(07-24-2014), Unknown Soldier (08-03-2014)