Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Socrates - It's My Life. MINE.
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-23-2014, 03:22 PM Rainbow  Socrates - It's My Life. MINE. -->

-Socrates is sat in a small studio room with a screen in front of him and a microphone. A small tape has been made for him to voiceover, explaining who he is and what he wants to do at the XWF. There are some camera crew around him in the room. He's wearing a suit and sunglasses, as he's excited and ready to go for his first time shooting for this particular company. He is late, and has been asked to just follow the script at all times, as he's not yet seen the tape. He says...

Sure.

... and the tape begins to play.-

Background music:

*The scene opens into a busy Athens, on a hot summers day. The golden sun throws its rays upon the in-view crowded street, with Greek people getting on with their daily lives in the area. The scene is set in the calm Kifissa, where some of the finest coffee houses and patisseries in all of Athens lie. The scene fades into one of the larger coffee houses, its name (when subject to translation) is 'Kifissa Coffee Emporium'.*

Socrates (Voiceover): This is where I worked after I quit University. Strong, rich and brown, and so was the coffee. It was a lovely place, if you ignore the tourists, staff and the caffeine high you start to get nearer the end of the day from heavy inhalation. Plus it stank of shit. But yeah, apart from that it was nice. It was also the only place I could scrape enough money together to get my ass over to the states.

*The scene fades now to a secluded small house on a hill, with a small windmill at the back, and many farm animals including sheep, chickens, and young calfs. Inside the little house, a young man is arguing with his father. *

S(V): It's cliché central over here! I didn't actually have a house like that, it's just how it's all been put together for effect. Damn corporate scum. Anyway, my father, Sokratis Samaras Kyrus, was not very happy about my career decisions when I said I was going to the US to be a wrestler. He wanted me to get an education, get a degree, become a banker. Anyway screw him. I got the nearest flight possible and headed to the so-called land of dreams.

*The scene fades to a still of Athens International Airport, where a man is stood with a suitcase in a crowded terminal. It then fades to a stock image of a flight ticket, in which all of the writing is blurred out...*

S(V): Right so whoever made this just started to completely give up at the end then? I got my flight from Athens Airport, with all the possibilities of my future going through my head.

*...And then to a picture of a plane mid-flight.*

S(V): Oh come on, did you get the intern to make this or what?! Yep, as expected, I used a plane to fly from Athens to the USA.

*The scene then fades to an American flag, and then a picture of Socrates.*

S(V): And that's me, Socrates. I've got the looks, I've got the talent and I'm ready to be the next big superstar people!

*The tape goes black. 'This has been a production of TBA media, under license from SAC USA, inc.*

Crew member: Right Sokratis...

Socrates: "Sock-Ra-Tees."

CM: Um sure, could we maybe redo this? I enjoyed it personally, but you barely followed the script at all!

Crew Member 2: No no, I liked it. It was very natural!

Crew Member 3: Me too! It had a strong, gritty overtone.

Socrates: The people love me, uh what's your name?

Crew Member 1: Dustin.

Socrates: Dustin. I'm Socrates. And I don't follow no God-damn script.

*Crew Members 2 and 3 go 'oohh' and mock Dustin, as Socrates throws the script on the floor and paces out of the studio, looking angry and also extremely awesome...*

*Socrates walks back into the studio with a huge grin on his face, and all of the "crew members" begin to laugh with him.*

Socrates: Good take brothers, I can't wait to be a real wrestler come next week! Oh, and I'll be seeing you all at cousin Jonny's wedding on Friday before I leave here to go the USA won't I?

Giorgios (His brother): Sure will Sok, and hey, if you do actually get an interview or something, keep to the real script, and don't say the curses what you just did!

Socrates: Haha I won't Giorgie, the rest of it all was true though, so I think I'm gonna be just fine. Family first. Friends second. Bitches third.

*The four brothers all high five and walk out of the studio, as Socrates prepares for his true wrestling career, which is very soon to begin...*

THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSLATION FROM GREEK TO ENGLISH BY THE AUTHORITIES IN CHARGE.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Socrates's post:
Gator (07-23-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Socrates's post!
(07-23-2014)