Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flynn, Oh flynn
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-23-2014, 11:22 AM

*The camera goes up to show the estate of bobby zi.,the house on the hill shining bright.The camera goes through the house as we see zi inside his house gym, lifting weights. He looks up at the the picture of him with his former championship and just continues to lift, not wanting to stop. A gallon of water lies beside him still half full, as he stares intently in the mirror, not wanting to stop. He can be heard talking to himself, not noticing the camera.

".. they forgotten about you. They think you arent a threat. They think you are pathetic, second rate, useless, and are of no challenge. They think you CANNOT WIN BUT DAMN*T YOU CAN! YOU KNOW YOU CAN! KEEP GOING! DONT STOP!.. ‘’

*His intensity increases as he continues to push the weights up, each rep more intense than the last. After about twenty reps, he throws the weights down onto the ground and falls back onto the bench, grabbing the water. He takes a drink and drops his head for a moment, keeping his head down. He begins speaking, the camera catching every word.

‘’.. With each passing minute, I can tell that the XWF has forgotten about me, about my intensity, about my drive. about superstars that I started with,disappearing right and left. They are "losing their smile", they are "walking away", they are simply not wanting to fight any longer. Me? Thats not me. I have never had a smile since walking through this door. In single competition i have NEVER laid down for ANY opponent except OncE . The people that I have beaten, most wont even show their faces because I destroyed them. The people that have beaten me, have been revenged, feeling my wrath over and over again. No matter the situation...I...DONT...STOP!

*Bobby zi raises his head, his eyes full of ambition. He stands up pacing around and continues speaking...

‘’... I lost focus. I lost focus on the championship that i lost because I was so worried about attempting to destroy the pathetic dude, Joey hawkins, and I did it, I dont need a trophy to signify that i am the upcoming and fast rising wrestler in XWF , the belt that i have taken from that rasict Nazi proves it. I showed everyone that i could come out and do everything i said will be done , beating the one all superstars fear to death in xwf, at his own games... hmmm..

Bobby look upwards, seems he is wonderin something...

‘’.. However, none of that matters at this point. This time, it is my turn to focus on the goal ahead.i thought i would get another chance to my dominance,another chance to bring back my championship HOME, ANOTHER CHANCE TO MAKE THEM REMEMBER...‘’

‘’... I want them to remember just who the hell I am... see flynn, you dont realize whats happening with me in XWF, you talk about my 1-3 record, but wait.... "

*bobby face suddenly changed as he look amused..

‘’.. what about the ended career of Joey hawkins, you’d argue i didnt but as hell you can feel i started his downfall, how about that rasict nazi,where in the earth is he now, how about the beatdown that i give you in warfare, what about, In the mondays ‘’1-2 handicap‘’ match, every single fan looked that i win that battle almost single handedly and as numbers game you won the match, well, how about that flynn... ‘’

Bobby continue to speak with anger and rage...

‘’.. the reply of you after madness make me wonder that you’r afraid of me, argue you wont, but your eyes say so,flynn...

‘’.. the sudden disappearance of nazi in a suspicious circumstances soon after i beat him for that gold seems to make you afraid of ME..

‘’.. the sudden disappearance of John Austin after he beat me in Lof seems to make you afraid of me..

‘’.. the sudden retirement of that ‘’career ender‘’ joey hawkins make me wonder that, you are afraid..

’.. a’ight dont give me my shot, but trust me flynn... ‘’ [/color ]

*bobby points his finger to the camera

[color=green] ‘’.. I will continue destroyin you..

He slams the large wooden door as the scene fades to black..

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2014, 12:08 PM

"Nathaniel's Doctoring. He is a doctor. Austin always was flaky. And Hawkins? He took three more matches after you. You've won one singles match, lost one. Great tie, there. And lost every other match you've had. You are a one time winner who got lucky in your pin. That is all you'll ever be. No one is afraid of you. No one."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post