Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Cryptic Ramblings
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-22-2014, 08:43 PM

Darkness bleeds onto the tv screen followed by a scene in the parkibg lot of an unknown arena. The parking lot is empty at this time of night. Rightfully so. It's fucking midnight. But the lights are on, and under one of those lights sits a mountain of a man. A monster. There is a slight breeze which causes his raven hair to blow in the wind, though it covers his face. Through his raven mask, glowing red eyes can be seen. The camera zooms in slowly on his face and we see a broken, unshaven Cain. Somehow, he appears much more dangerous now. More evil. Darker inside and out. He speaks with a low voice.

"Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cain Arkham, and I am a serial killer."

The inventor of murder stares into the camera in quiet reflection, then looks down at the ground for a moment as he continues to speak.

"When I was a young boy, my mother and father told me that GOD loved me. They said that no matter what I did, the all father would always love me. He would always hold my kind up above all, even his own angels. It's the reason my master was cast from Heaven. It is the reason billions of people go to church every Sunday and worship him. Praise him..." His left eyebrow twiches a bit, but his voice remains low, though he chuckles a bit. "...sing hymns for him. Give him ten percent of their earnings. But you see..." He whips his hair back, eyes solid black and wild. "...IT'S ALL BEEN A FUCKING LIE!"

He begins rocking back and forth, and slaps himself, laughing.

"It's...all...haha...a lie. A big lie, because he forsook me for my brother. I cultivated his land, I created life...and he chose my brother..." the decibal level rises once more. "...HE CHOSE MY BROTHER OVER ME!! ME! HE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIS...HIS..." the obviously insane Cain's voice lowers to a whisper once more. "...chosen one."

"He's a liar, moreso than my master. At least you KNOW my master will kill you, just like me. No, he wants you to worship him, and for what? So he can continue to feel omnipotent. GOD is arrogant...he created his own worshippers. But me...oh...Cain Arkham..." he laughs insanely. "...I make people worship me. I make them fear me. Whether it's one man...or two...or...or...three...I make them fear me. And then the fans? They worship me...as they should."

By now, you're all wondering what this has to do with the Trios Championship. Well, Cain's thoughts are scattered, honestly. But when he becomes focused on something, said something ahould beware. He starts counting on his fingers, over...and over...and over...

"One...two...three..."

"One...two...three..."

"One...two...three..."

He then begins to sing, in a very haunting voice.

"Three blind mice...three blind mice...see how they run...see how they........run?"

"The Mafia Men...shylocks. Greasy fucking Italians, claiming the Trios Titles for themselves..."
He sneers, hus thoughts and words becoming pinpoint. Razor sharp. "...but you see, Mafia Men, you've no idea how wrong you are. You've no idea what "putting the cart before the horse" can get you. Because first of all, you have me. I kill people, and not for money. No. I do it because I like it. Then you have Morbid Angel, a Satanic Hell beast who makes the fucking manson family look like the teletubbies. Then...Peter Gilmour...who is the bad ass who fucked Maria Brink and lived to tell about it."

"Here's what will happen. First, Gilmour will make the three of you suck his dick. Next, Morbid Angel will kill the three of you, and I..."
he chuckles. "...well I will be taking your sorry souls to my master."

"Go ahead and beg God for forgiveness boys, because your lives..."
Once again, he snaps. "...BELONG TO US!"

"YOU'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE!"

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cain's post:
Morbid Angel (07-23-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2014), Rain (07-23-2014), The Enigma (07-26-2014)