Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Trouble,. .TROUBLE..,,,...TRRROOUUUBBBLLLEEEEE coming 4 dat pussai dem pussais
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-22-2014, 11:21 AM

Just pretend a C in "credit cards and rain falling and snowflakes and rainbows and happy times the USA period now that is seen as out of the way can you picture something even greater?
Can you picture something even softer?
Harder? Weather
? Balls balls balls here?

Somebody start to singing loudly and beautiful here:

Guess who walks into the scene right now? Their trade of the Crimson Dana the dong send on the Almighty premising ears wiliest Maalaea years more power tell motor and the hack the boy Charl die Billina mal Donyell Figgatt die crimson dark hunger period!

CRIMSON DONG: Well hello there hexdump U have how are you all doing today in extra BUFF when I would like to know how I going to be so lucky I mean seriously how can I mean is lucky? Look at the match that I've been booked in this week that was prosperous Maj Minneapolis give me their place in DAT DAT DAT to put us all ER my last day so yummy tasty celeb that was close question! Now were you look very closely at my match? Its me team do with pussy lowered against three pussy harbouring their females that we are waiting to be open for my gaping wcould I be so lucky to be sourpuss filled in my big trio match and I have a partner with pussy in their name and I don't even know what that means! Puss! Period! Dad dad dad gone be proud proud proud.

The scene breaks off into a sharp or somebody pudding spinach and a
rena now and some other green things into a blender now the person
be period bonus easy to use those and 66 CR shop shop shop shop Dy
ke… Dik-dik dictate the blender makes all kinds of funny sounds and
smother starts coming up from it as we see the crimson done starte
d to shake and J read his hips period he starts singing and dancing
and throwing his fingers around the room in Alaska men are like he
wants to molest everything in the room with his fingers period fin
ger my last period double-overtime return. the buzzing and the elec-
trician and the smoking all seem to start after a few minutes and the
dancing is exhausted he drupelet had an Swan stead fluoromethyl's new
shake if you just mixed and he starts sipping a while leaning against the oven period…

CRIMDON SONG: it's a sign this was meant to be! How could they be put into this match with so much Ducey rape and waiting to be wrecked plus puss puss puss? All my f*cking dad IMed the price king are are are all all all are always Jadali deploying now do you have any idea Monday madness griped that would Dow30 Cheerios and let me tell you that I will be pulling out my best performance and I will take the gold and nobody can stop me from taking the school puts goldbugs called!

Sips from shake. Shakes the rose hips with Spaghetti Man Mr. Al Dente guest appears no ants.

CRIMSONG DOGMA: So let's talk about Shelby Cobra period girl Shelby Cobra! The stupid bitch that can even beat the mafia men? You f*cking stupid poor you ugly kind of you disgusting piece of post post that I Wanna penetrate in touch and find also good and make you feel good and more! Why can you even be somebody like big-game Mackinac in Black Nightout? You make Allana Pendersure and Jessica Diaz both look like they actually have some talent in their place! Shelby Cobra I'm willing to bet you don't even have a prosperous period I bet you have a cobra snake pfft no fuck no no sticky sticky or all that Palakkad to be Crellin up man what the hell f*ck you Shelby Cobra you dearly can't please a light post! I don't eat dick puss only real puss puss. This brings us to Alice Bendersure and Jessica Dias? Diaz? And you seal petting bad hand bland girl who sometimes tears here Brown I wish you would get red cubes to match what this cannot look like one my bloody take measures against your pussy period and what about Alice Pendersure? All I ever heard about her is that she works in olive garden which is oh my god omg is just so clever! The girl named Alice happens to work in olive garden! While many while such you go with the old GE all my guard f*cking sh*t!! GE is dead company! Do you know what happened to me the last time I went to an à la olive la regarden? The waitress spit in my drink right in front of me and are supposed to be Italian out of regarding representatives? I ask for the manager and get beat with bats for my troubled tongue? No! No! I stand up to tyranny of man! I'll have Olive Egg Beatershore is that really the company that you boast about
inbred power and one red head no hair like a year? You can't mesh power plant electronics and good Italy garden dishes you uneducate slime puss!

All day long man? All damn dong day cut.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rain (07-22-2014)