Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
Leteri Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-22-2014, 01:03 PM

The Voice of Joey Styles drifted inside Kurt Leteri's ear, where it triggered Kurt to awake. It's seemed that he had slept for 12 hours because of the warm July weather. After finally opening his half closed eyes, He saw a couple of needles and the repeat of XWF Shove It Weekend. It seemed to be the Main Event, In Kurt's daydream daze he noticed that the X-treme champion Mark Flynn spearing Frodo Smackins. The events on the screen couldn't seemed less real. Like a conversation between people from the future of an alternate dimension. The Match seemed nothing more then the happenings of a world, far, far away from him.

Feeling ever so thirsty, Kurt looked around the room for something to drink only to be disappointed that he couldn't find anything to drink.
Sighing to himself, Kurt wondered why 'he shouldn't just kill himself?' Clicking his tongue in disgust, Kurt barely managed to trudge towards the door.

Before opening the door, Kurt notices a dirty, torn screwed up letter beside the door. Looking puzzled he picks it up and sits on his bed to read it.

It reads;

''The Pains Of being Pure At Heart.''

''Hello Kurt, I hope you're well. I haven't heard from you in these couple of months. I hope your new friends are treating you well.
I really do. Jesus, who would have known that you were a leader type. It's seems so strange to me. I have been doing well thank you, I recently got a promotion at work, so that's going well. More important then all of that, I saw your first match on Madness! It's a shame you didn't win but hey at least you got some work now. And I know how much you love wrestling, I remember the days when we would cuddle on the sofa watching WCW and WWF and how much you loved Mick Foley and Raven. I wish those happy day-dreamy days would never end. Oh by the way I.... We still have the apartment you could come back....... Listen I love you Kurt. I always will. Anyway,
Kurt I want my dreamy boy back. But hey The Pains of being Pure at Heart I guess.

Come back Cowboy, Your girl - Lisa''

At that moment Kurt felt like he understood all of humanity's secrets. Kurt then began to cry and smile and fall back onto the bed. Kurt then looked back at the television, It's seemed that Frodo Smackins had won the match. Just as Joey Styles was signing off the show, Kurt's eyes began to close.

Just at Kurt closed his eyes, Someone knocked on his door.
''So nearly asleep'' Kurt jumped out and puts the letter in his pockets.
[/color] The door creaks open and one of Kurt's followers enter the room.
Mr...Mr Leteri, You have a match on Warfare, We're gonna have to leave now if we are going to make it on time.''
''Well we better get going then.'' Kurt smiled.

------------------------------------------------------Scene ends-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leteri's post:
Vincent Lane (07-22-2014)