Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
(ODB) Monday Night Kick Ass
Jessie Kresa Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-21-2014, 03:21 AM

Scene: Right before the tag team match starts between ODB and MasterMind verses Shelby Cobra and Joey Hawkins

- Cameras zooms in on ODB lacing up her boots, the look on her face one of determination, the camera gets closer zooming in on her face as she looks up-

Jessie: So here I am the Old Dirty Bitch about to get in the ring again, I'm tagging with a very well rounded individual who knows talent when he sees it -smiles- MasterMind !

MasterMind here I am you thought ODB, would not show up to this three ring circus well wrong here I am with bells on and you better be ready to work with me as a teammate,

got it Buster Brown because for us to be successful you will have to bring your "A" game I trust that you have your a great wrestler,

that I know. Now, on to other things quickly before I go out and show people that ODB means business.

I am in this business for a reason everyone knows I put asses in the seats, you see ODB on the card you know your going to get some BAM for your buck!

Yea, kicking asses taking names you know my friends know better that to rub me the wrong way I can be one dangerous bitch,

just ask my friend Jackie I beat her ass up on more than one occassion. They say I'm crazy, I hear all of you in XWF you all are a bunch of downers some of you are

two fries short of a happy meal and you have one guy in particular that I won't call out by name that is selling drugs isn't that against this companys policy!

Also the ladies if you want to call them that are too wrapped up in them selfs to have the balls to fight a real wrestler like ODB.

Shelby I am not putting you in the same category as these you put up and shut up week in and week out I have respect for you,

don't get me wrong the respect I have won't hold me back from sweeping your ass from post to post across that ring if I have to and believe me ODB won't hold back!

Nothing against you Shelby as this is the first time we have met but I can see your not one to take lightly, yes I have seen you in action before not bad -pauses to put her hair back in her

headband- but I know this old broad can beat the living daylights out of anyone, I know I have just came off of a loss to that Morbid 450 pound highflyer -shakes her head- but if you know

me ODB never backs down from a fight! -laughs- Joey you know you have a lot of charm it will get you nowhere I am a married lady even MasterMind knows and respects that, bet you one

thing if you get in my way you will feel THE BAM! Thats a guarantee from me to you -smiles as the camera pulls back she pounds the hell out of a punching bag in her dressing area and

then drinks from her flask beating her chest as she makes her way out to the ring as her music hits she looks at the camera and smiles- Time to feel THE BAM!

[Image: tumblr_m6hjj2iBdv1qf0iwc.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post