Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Years in XWF....
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2013, 05:43 PM

I don't know the exact timing of my intro into the XWF but I do believe it was right around this time in 2003 that I 'caught the bug.'

Been one hell of a ride.

I've had ups and downs. In a down spiral right now but I'll turn that around...

E-fedding is a disease.

It's a horribly infectious disease.

I love it though.

Love this place too.

I have probably seen.... I can say... two thousand people at MINIMUM come in and out of XWF... probably twice that much really... so a lot of you 'new guys', and even some of the established 'newish guys', you're really privelaged to be in XWF because it has GOT to be closing in on being the oldest e-fed still active, open and flourishing. I chose wisely ten years ago and all of you have as well.

Shane has as much of a commitment to this place that Jonathyn Brown ever did.

XWF has had a laundry list of 'owners', but in regards to longevity and quality, it has really only had TWO. That's Jon and that's Shane.

So as I sit here and feel old, everybody give Shane a round of applause and let's look forward to XWF's 20th Anniversary 'Lord of the Ring' in 2019.

When I came into the fed, I was helped out by Miss Perfect, Jayde, Kitten, Jon, Steve Jason, Shane... hell, Shane is probably the most rudimentary reason why I stayed in the first place... he helped me craft the biggest 'storyline' I'd ever have in XWF... so... yea... I'm rambling now...

I want Golden Boy, Epic, Kruzz, Dynamic Dynamite and Jason Cash to pop out of their e-fed graves and come back... might happen... you never know... KoRe's crazy ass pops in from time to time... maybe we'll get him back someday....

blah.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
Agony (03-11-2013)
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-11-2013, 06:04 PM

That's pretty boss, considering the second longest that I am aware in terms of wrestling is Gilmour who I don't even has been here half that time,

Oh yeah -appolodes Shane ,- I honestly think in terms of wins I will be far more successful with as the fed the I would have ever been under Brown. And that's saying something, considering in my three years of e-fedding I had far more wins during the reboot era then since then
Hate Post Like Post