Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
We Dream of Gold - Part 2
Mafia Men Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-23-2014, 11:53 PM

The scene is once again the Mafia Men's warehouse, that they have turned into a gym for a week as they focus on the upcoming Trios Tag Team Tournament, including their first round match against Peter Gilmour, Cain, and Morbid Angel.

All three Mafia Men were working out in three different places throughout the made up gym. Rudolf was busy lifting weights. He had spotters spotting him, Victor was on the punching bag, taking out his frustrations on the bag, and Gregor (pronounced Gruger), was busy in a made up ring, working on moves.

Victor was punching viciously on the punching bag. He had work up a huge sweat. And it was showing. His t-shirt was dripping wet, his face was riddled with water. He kept on focusing on the bag, and was talking to himself.

"Bloody vampire wannabes, bloody italian wannabe. Who said we are italians? We're the kiwi mafia. Not italians."

Victor stops, and takes the gloves off his hands. He grabs a towels and wipes his face. He picks up a bottle of water, and gulps it down. He turns around and looks at Rudolf, and then at Gregor to see how hard they were working. He would do anything for these guys. He wondered though he got himself to this point.

He started to day dream...

Victor grew up on the streets. He wasn't the one that was abandoned. He abandoned his family, because he felt he did not belong with them. At the age of 6 he left his family, and went to the streets. He fell in with the wrong crowd. At first in order to join them, they had to beat him up to see how he could fight back. At that time a 6 year old being beaten up was not common. But they dealt to him. But he stood strong, and fought back. They let him in to their group.

Growing up with this group of thugs they lived in a gym which was owned by the leader of the group. The gym was used mostly for wrestling. And so Victor grew up learning how to wrestle.

At the age of 12, another gang moved into the area, and he was brought in to help take the rival gang out. He was so impressive in helping take care of the rival gang, he was being watched by Don. He wasn't the Don at the time, he was the Mafia Men's scout.

Victor's gang leader was so impressed with Victor's skills that when he turned 16 he gave him the area to run with a sub gang. He stood no nonsense. Victor turned the area into an area where no one wanted to go.

Then one day at the age of 20 Victor came home, and as he came through the door, he saw a guy sitting in the middle of his living room, sitting on a steel chair.

Don: "Hello Victor."

Victor closed the door.

"Who the hell are you, and what do you want?"

Don: "I've been observing you for a number of years now, and I would like to make you an offer."

Victor walked over to the corner of the room, where there was a safe, and knelt down, and started unlocking it.

"I'm not interested in anything that you have to say. I like where I am at now."

Victor opened the safe, and took out a folder. He opened it.

"Your Donald aren't you? You're in the Mafia Men gang?"

Don: "The name is Don, simply Don. And yes I'm in the Mafia Men."

"I'm still not interested, besides you're just in a lower down position. And I have my own area that I control. So no thanks."

Don: "The reason why you own your own area, and you control it so well, is because we have left you to do it so well, we haven't interfered."

Victor got up and walked to the door, and opened it.

"Don, Donald whatever your name is, I'm still not interested. Can you please leave."

Don stood up "Victor, a change is about to happen in the Mafia Men, a change that will see a position open up, and I want you in that position. I will be back."

Don walked towards the door.

"Again thanks but no thanks."

Don walked out the door, Victor closed it behind him.

"What a nerve."

A year later Victor found his area was being over run, and as hard as he fought he could not get rid of them, and gradually his space decline. A year after that Victor heard the Mafia Men had a "changing of the guard" and Don, who had visited him two years previous, was now the leader, and his name was now the Don. Not long after that, Victor noticed that the new gangs in his area had been wiped out, and that Victor and his gang were the only ones left to rule the area.

A year later exactly 3 years since their meeting, Victor walked back into his house to find the Don sitting in the middle of his living room floor on a steel chair. He wasn't alone either. There was a taller guy standing right behind him. Victor closed his door and turned around.

The Don: "I told you that I would be back."

"It took you long enough."

The Don: "I was building my 'empire'."

"Well I'm sorry but again I'm not interested, I have my own empire to sort."

The Don: "You're part of my 'empire' Victor whether you like it or not, I was the one that sent in those gangs, that you could not control, and I was the one that got rid of them for you, so you could retake control. I like you Victor. But if you continue to defy me you will have nothing to run. As you can tell I'm not asking this time I'm telling.."

Victor looked at the Don, and then the guy behind him.

The Don: "You can keep your little operation, you can do what you want, but I want you a part of the Mafia Men Wrestling Team."

"Why a wrestling team?"

The Don: "Because I know how good you are, and I know you can do great things, as part of my wrestling team. This here is Rudolf, he is my 2 i.c, and this is how badly I want you."

The Don held up a folder, Victor took it, and opened it and read it.

"I'd be a fool to turn this down."

And turn it down he couldn't and the rest as they say is history. He returned his thoughts to this day and age. He was now back in the present, and he knew how powerful he was. He was number 3 in line to being the leader of the Mafia Men. But more importantly he had to get revenge for what happened to the Don last week. He turned around, put his gloves back on, and started hitting the punching bag real hard and furiously. He wanted the Trios belts so badly.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mafia Men's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-24-2014)