Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
7-31-14: Read This You Sorry Sunz Ah Bitchez
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-20-2014, 05:03 AM Exclamation  7-31-14: Read This You Sorry Sunz Ah Bitchez -->

--play it, don't? suck my dick--

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13695 -- 'the original invite', "Everyone". Now? It's time to 'Do It Quicker'. L.I.M.

|...anyone? bueller...|

[Image: US-1.png]

(Shane is still standing in the ring. He's glaring down at the canvas. He's upset. So, I give him the cue. Cuz fuck 'the bitch', I'm back.)

"Bubby... look up."

(He does... While I don't care for him constantly following orders... I'm glad he's starting to realize which ones hold value.)

"Just make the challenge. The one that counts. But make it quick, you know how they can be. No frills. Only action."

SMB: ...I'm not gonna name any names. At least, not as far as 'targets' are concerned. Not a one. I name you? It's to make a point. Other than that, ball's in your court. Originally, this tape had several names, however? I spoke w/... 'The Director'. And now, I have the answer. Regardless of what Arch may tell you? This title means, a whole helluva lot. And truth be told, it should to him as well. Shel.... you got it, dudette. A championship is worth only as much as its champion. And I am not the same man I was before.

SMB:
In fact, I grow, minute by minute, into who I was always meant to be. And... I know a certain guy who shares the same story. XWF has had Ark Champs, UFO Champs, Heavy Metal Champs. But it hasn't had a champ quite like this, since May 19th. And I'm HOPING he will be watching this... A certain ex-spaceman. And the last man to have held this belt.... at least, in its previous incarnation. I don't just mean the Ark Title. It's not quite the same as he remembers it, however? Just like the two of us, it may have lost a bit of its 'power'...But it can still prove to be a beacon for the future...

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13697 -- "Red, White & Blue" (Tryin' Tah Sing The Truth To Ya)

xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13697 -- Monday Night Madness (05-19-14)

SMB: The day Az was screwed out of the Universal Title, after relinquishing the U.S. strap. &1 yr, PRECISELY, to the day, that my gal told me she loved me.

(Now, Shaney.... take that bad boy out, and hope somebody can feel this.......innuendo!! XD)

[Image: XWFaWotitle_zps34db2277.png]

SMB: I know what you were all thinkin'. A $hade ah green? N'aw...black&white? Not quite. Not yet. See, before I stepped foot into the ring, with the sWo, the SWC, the XAW, XWF or any other place.... there was one company I called home... My own. And it was based in a long-gone metropolis... The City of Geo. Some of you may not have heard of it....but trust me..... it waz a wyld tyme, d00d. ....But yeah, back then, I had a dream. To alter the landscape, to provide a kind of entertainment nobody in the biz had seen before. I still haven't reached even a fraction of my vision... But I'm gettin' there. Call it the 'US Title', the 'XWF AWO Title', 'WCWF aWo', whatever. The Powers That Be can alter the design, if they wish the name can remain the same as its been... I'm finally starting to realize names don't matter. It's not who you are...it's what you do.

SMB: I see this, as all of our 'New Horizon'. From people like Zak, Minxy, Petey, Ally, Eli, Rad, Myst, Naz, Johnny Black, SuperSattie, Austin, Tony-Tone... people who I knew in a past life....however unfortunately for them it may have been to know that side of me.... I wanna make it up to them. And I will. People like Zo, Shel, Swag, Frodo, Scorp, Cain, Gator, Guppy, Ashe, Anarchist, DOCA, Prime, Gunn. The future of this company.... And yeah, those are two 'lists'. But if you've been paying attention? You'll notice I've come in contact, or been affected by each of them, in different ways. This is not without reason. Take it as you will. But, believe me, all of those whom call themselves 'The Future'... you guys and gals aren't just setting examples for new talent and new fans...

SMB: You're setting examples for vets, as well. Make it count. And I know, people like Swag, Shel, Fro, Pete, Az... they may very well want nothing to do with me, my title, or anything I represent. But regardless? Every one of you is invited to this party. 7-31-14. WarFare...Take the invite, leave it, all I know is that those who accept, will not be fighting for a worthless title. You win this belt? You make it mean somethin'. ....Just like Az-hole, before ya. I've said all I set out to. The ball is in you guys' hands now. Either ya take the shot.... or you find the game that's callin' your name. I won't put you down for steppin' away. But I will appreciate any of those who step onto the court. It doesn't matter where you're from...Britain? Or, the outer reaches of Ozuul... The shot clock's tickin'. Peace.

(Good work, soldier. Gettin' better every day. Cut camera, pass the ball, and let's see who steps up...)

//tbc_by_any1_Willing

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-21-2014, 09:05 AM

I hope a dog fucks your ass.

I'm sure Ally-Fatback's available.

--B.R.

|the mood is about to change|

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-21-2014, 09:37 PM

--black rayne appears, look at the fuckin' avatar--

BR: I don't try anything. By the way? You're gonna wanna check the promo feed in a couple minutes.

|fade|

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-21-2014, 09:45 PM

"I just wanted to say 'There will never be a sequel', fuck sequels, FUCK REMAKES!! XD "

"...I love music. ^_^ "

--Harlequin Toni Callaway

|no relation|

Hate Post Like Post
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-21-2014, 11:06 PM

K: ...initial says it all.

[Image: tumblr_mrvcyuJfoJ1sq257bo1_500.gif]

the book of truth Said:It occurred to Cleary that all of the characters she had created thus far had no brothers or sisters. "Someone should have a sibling," she wrote in My Own Two Feet, "so I tossed in a little sister to explain Beezus's nickname.

When it came time to name the sister, I overheard a neighbor call out to another whose name was Ramona. I wrote in "Ramona," made several references to her, gave her one brief scene, and thought that was the end of her.

"Little did I dream, to use a trite expression from books of my childhood, that she would take over books of her own"

R: Told'ja so!! XD
Hate Post Like Post