Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-31-14: Everyone. (Personal Independance Day | Do It Quicker...)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-19-2014, 11:38 PM Sad  7-31-14: Everyone. (Personal Independance Day | Do It Quicker...) -->

OOC\\ I call this 'Living Dead Hell'. HJQ has many different 'fave' songs, just like I do...one of those? 'LDG'.
Consider this the first of a few tributes. And they're damned sure not for the voice in Reeve's ear at the moment... \\OOC

...Party 5 of Many. Don't over think it. Annnd...roll 'em if ya got 'em...

[Shane is standing in the middle of the ring. Cuz he's a good guy. You're a good guy, right Shane? Shane nods his head. He knows his place. It's a WCWF ring. It's the place I kept buggin' him to join, cuz I AM THE GREATEST FUCKING WRESTLER EVER and I hope he never fucking forgets that. I am the best damn thing that ever happened to him and he just HAD to let me sleep around on him, didn't you Shane, Shane nods his head. That's a good Shane-o-mac Bitch. He doesn't do ANYTHING UNLESS I TELL HIM TO isn't that right, Shane nods his head yes. He really wants to play music right now, but he knows I don't let him listen to ANYTHING BUT COUNTRY OR RAP. ...NOTHING. Rock is too loud, techno's just a buncha bleeps and bloops, that STUPID enya shit, I can't believe he ever listens to that crap. And pop? ...I like pop. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T THAT STUPID 80S CRAP!! Or anything old, I HATE ALL THAT OLD CRAP. I hate old tv shows, I hate old movies, old music. I like wrestling BUT ONLY JOHN CENA!! He is sooooo awesome, he's THE CHAMP!! THE CHAMP IS HERE!! Shane likes the old Cena, back when he was a 'bad guy', pshh. Whatevz. Good guys always win, isn't that right Shane? Shane nods his head. ...I SAID SHANE--he nods his head, that's a good Shane-o-mac Bitch. He wants to make a challenge for WarFare. Isn't that right PUT THAT BLACK BASEBALL BAT DOWN....put it down.... Good boy. He picks up his microphone like a good boy, take it away baby!! I love you!! ...I wonder if Full House is on.]

SMB: ....I want to issue a challenge--

[OH MY GOD MICHELLE IS ON!! .....YOU GOT IT DUDE!! I love that part!! Every time! :) ]

SMB: ...

[HOW RUDE!! I love Stephanie!! I always liked Stephanie better than Shane.]

SMB: ...You mean Stephanie and Shane McMahon?

[lolnope. I mean she's SOOO much more talented than you, ya know?]

SMB: ...okay.

[And you BETTER NOT GO TO THE MOVIE WITHOUT ME!! I know you wanna go to see Gladiator, and X-Men, and Scary Movie, and Mission Impossible, and Pokie-men, I don't even know why you like that stupid cartoon, I never understood that Jap crap, and What Lies Beneath, and Cast Away, and Shanghai-Noon, but you're gonna see 'What Women Wants'. You might learn a thing or too, ya worthless hewoman.]

$MB: ...Almost famous...

[Kate Hudson, oh she's okay!! I loved her in Party of Five, and 2000 Cigarettes! You know what I ALWAYS say, MORE IS MORE!! More is more, right Shane? ...Right? GIVE ME A 'MORE IS MORE' CHANT!! M-O-R-E, WHAT'S THAT SPELL!?]

SMB: ......I could really use a gun, right about now...

[Aw hell, I'll do it for you YOU'RE USELESS!!]

SMB: .....you have a gun, cuz I could do w/out the rap sheet...

[I don't even know what you mean, you always talk SO STUPID, seriously, and whenever you message me, you're always using the wrong words and it's all hard to understand you U IS NOT YOU. You MORON, I thought you were supposed to be SMARTY. Alwayus making mistakes, AND I WANT YOU TO STOP HANGING AROUND THAT GIRL THAT DRINKS AND SMOKES!! You're straight edge remember, that MEANS YOU CANNOT EVEN BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE LIKE THAT THEY'RE A BAD EXAMPLE you stupid bastard.]

--more is more. cuz the bitch is here, her time is now, and she won't see me when i shoot her in the gawd damned head on warfare//THEBitch

[.....wait, what was that? .....hello.....who's there OH MY GOD, UNCLE JESSE SAID HAAAAVE MERCY!!]

SMB: I'm ready to make the challenge, baby...

[HAAAAVE MERCY!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha--

--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :) ]

SMB: You always use that same gawd damned emoticon, ALL the time, you know there's so many ways to express yourself...not...trying to upset you or anything...

[You talk too much ;) ]

SMB: ...I'm sorry, baby...

[Okay, so, Shane wants EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HE WANTS PUT HIS SWO TITLE ON THE LINE ON THE 31ST. Not the $WO title, seriously Shane? That is SO, stupid, you are a GRAMMAR NAZI!! Putting a dollar sign in your name, really? That's almost as dumb as making the MIDDlE LEtTER CAPiTAL, didn't you go to school? Shane shakes his head no, cuz he's a dumbass pussy.]

$MB: ....save_me.ht¢ ...

[I lovvvvveeeeee hot pink, it is my FAVE-O-RITE COLOR EVER, but I just can't see how ANYONE would wanna dye their hair some silly, bright color, it's SO GAY!! Everything should be kept SIMPLE, black and white, no need to toss in any extra colors, ya know? Hell, it'd just be one of those if I had MY way, and I think ya know what I mean, shake your head yes, baby ;) ...And don't EVEN get me started on those bitches that think they're Asian, I mean, hello? This is AMERICA, you either act like everybody else or GET THE FUCK OUT I love Lynyrd Skynyrd, ANYWAYS...I'mma throw the challenge onto the WCWF-Tron, cuz Shane is a fucking useless bitch, and I wanna go watch more Full House AND DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THAT RING TILL I GIVE YOU THE CUE. ....JOEY!! OH MY GAWD, HE IS SOOO FUNNY!!....]

[Image: oldwcwf_zps70b6cd4c.jpg]

--the old logo, you melee-mouthed puta-bitch--

Shane wants to put his title on the line against ANYONE in the company, but especially Anarchist for some reason, but I DON'T EVEN knoe why, cuz Shane would just lose his belt. Anarchist knows SOOOO much more about wrestling than him, hell, I knoe more about wrestling than Shane, like, John Cena's held the belt a buncha times!! I bet Shane don't even know that, HA! Cena is like, the BESTEST RAPPER EVER, sooo much better than that Snoop Diggity Dog or whatever, or 2Pack or Little Smalls, or ANY OF THOSE OLD BLACK GUYS. Eminem's okay, but he's GOT NOTHING ON THE CHAMP!! You're time is yp, my time is NOW, HAHAHAHA!! :)

So, like, he'd like the WHOLE company, as many as possible, to get into some kinda stupid ass battle royal thingy, I guess so he has more of a chance of losing the belt cuz he just wants to get it over with as soon as possible........--allegory-- .......ALSO, Gator and some chick named Zoey Deschanel. She's in Almost Famous I think, and it's FITTING, her AND Gator fit that film to a TEE, and no wonder Shane wants to watch it so bad, cuz he's NEVER GONNA AMOUNT TO JACK HOFF!! Jack shit. Ohhh I LOVE JACK HOFF, I wish Shane was Jack Hoff. I love to--

--i happen 2 hate 'old crap' too, skank. your time is up. now... who should i kill....--

[I love Joey, he is SO much more talented than--

|cut.it.out|

[Image: marykategrownup-affirmativedude_zps512d6c63.png]

--quoth the culkin. eat this, krys-mas bitch--

//nuff_said

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-20-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-19-2014, 11:56 PM

His belt holds no value so why would anyone want to compete for it?

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
Liz Hathaway (07-20-2014), Rain (07-20-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-20-2014, 12:05 AM

Krys: SEE!! This chick gets it!!

SMB: ....

|fade|

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-20-2014, 05:05 AM

HTC: Shel... Krys is a bitch. You are THE Bitch. Please start acting like it. And check this--

xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13699

HTC: Believe what you wish.

--"M"

[Image: tumblr_mrvcyuJfoJ1sq257bo1_500.gif]

the book of truth Said:It occurred to Cleary that all of the characters she had created thus far had no brothers or sisters. "Someone should have a sibling," she wrote in My Own Two Feet, "so I tossed in a little sister to explain Beezus's nickname.

When it came time to name the sister, I overheard a neighbor call out to another whose name was Ramona. I wrote in "Ramona," made several references to her, gave her one brief scene, and thought that was the end of her.

"Little did I dream, to use a trite expression from books of my childhood, that she would take over books of her own"

R: Told'ja so!! XD
Hate Post Like Post
Marcus Johnson Offline
All heroes fall...

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-20-2014, 05:18 AM

I couldn't even wipe my ass with that title.

Only the strongest will survive...

[Image: 13a5c0d00e1f716f12f46b742dff8a04.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Martyr Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-20-2014, 05:27 AM

M: Either check the other message, or don't. Either way, have a nice day.

the book of truth Said:It occurred to Cleary that all of the characters she had created thus far had no brothers or sisters. "Someone should have a sibling," she wrote in My Own Two Feet, "so I tossed in a little sister to explain Beezus's nickname.

When it came time to name the sister, I overheard a neighbor call out to another whose name was Ramona. I wrote in "Ramona," made several references to her, gave her one brief scene, and thought that was the end of her.

"Little did I dream, to use a trite expression from books of my childhood, that she would take over books of her own"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-20-2014, 07:56 AM

Give me the title and I'll make it mean something

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Marcus Johnson Offline
All heroes fall...

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-20-2014, 09:32 AM

The more you talk the more curious I get of what color your guts are.

Only the strongest will survive...

[Image: 13a5c0d00e1f716f12f46b742dff8a04.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-20-2014, 09:43 AM

"I assume like most people his intestines are a pinkish reddish color. Maybe a tinge of Brown. Am I right, Griffin?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Martyr Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-20-2014, 02:37 PM

Sarah: Okay... fuck all y'all. Zoe, Shel. I hope yer watchin'.

|fade|

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-20-2014, 03:42 PM

SMB: I'll just say I'd expect more from Griff.

SMB: Pete, on the other hand?

$MB: ......you're right.

$MB: In that you really would make it mean something.

TMB: Absolutely nothing. Say goodbye to Mr. Nice Guy.

|and no. i ain't turnin' that 's' into a dollar sign or that 'c' into a cent sign. fuck that b.s.|

Hate Post Like Post