Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
"Wrestling Hater" (Return of The Mac, pt.1 | 'the bitch' is back...)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-19-2014, 09:01 PM

--this is a long, long promo. but trust me. that's for a reason. if you want...skip to the ending. cuz it's truly where it all begins--

[Image: shane-mcmahon-o.gif]

~ $ ~

The screen is a void. No details, no descriptions....not yet. That'll come in a bit. You hear a voice.....a voice from the past.

"2001. I remember it like it was yesterday. A man named Sean O' MuddaFukkin' Connor. A British boy, born, raised, and spends his days in Sheffield. He is the one that truly gave me my big break. And the main reason I hold the amount of respect I do for Arch, regardless of how he feels about me. Before XA-Dub, the place I always prattle on about? There was SWC. A place I'm gonna 'prattle on about' right here, right now...but listen up. Cuz this is a story worth bein' told.

"A roster of people that left their memory in my mind, just like the group I remember from Sept. '13, right here in The Realm of Xtreme... A group of British workers, stiff, hardnosed, traveled the roads. Taught me the ropes. Radium, Golden Glove, Shadowman, Deathstar Dementia, a big, heavyset, powerful guy by the name of MegaDeath...yes, like the band of a similar name, guy was a huge Mustain mark, heard all the jokes, so save it....A gal by the name of Lear.... Just 'Lear'. Sean's sister, and a gal he despised for decades, till only a couple years back. History, muddafukka. The X-Ecutioners. A group that would give The Black Circle themselves a run for their money.

"I came in thinking I was the be-all, end-all, some punk rookie with a big head on his shoulders. Still got an ego...But I've put in the work to earn it. Haven't got a long list of titles to my name, haven't accomplished NEARLY everything I set out to do. But I've come a long, long way, since the days of having my ass handed to me by guys like K.O. Kid and my highschool best friend, Bass Monsoon and his lackey, Keys. We had a group-- The Industry. Was a part of the franchise program, Monday Night Buzzsaw. Was the Madness of that company. Seanie-boy was the Heyman. I thought I had it made, thought everything was smooth-sailing. Then?

"One mistake. I pissed Sean off, and next thing I know? Apollo Kaytor, another of my 'best friends', Keys, and Bass, my group, the group I supposedly led like a King, had me on my back in ten seconds flat. Tore me apart, and Sean kicked me off of Buzzsaw....So I could jerk the curtain on Wednesday Night GateCrash. Like I said, in a matter of speaking....the more things change? The more they stay the same."

--the scene opens. in the middle of a ring, circa late-90s/early new millenium, kinda like the stage we saw when Reeve stepped up to Frodo at "you know who's" grave--

http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12887 -- John F'n Black, "The (censored)-spoliation"

"Though I've come to accumulate many, I entered this business under one name, my highschool nickname, the name I used to pen several crappy comics on the school newspaper, back in the day."

[Image: hane-o_zps37efd3c7.jpg]

--'Reeve' stood, tall and proud center-ring, gazing out across a souled-out arena... He pumped his fist in the air a bit, feelin' the intensity, before lifting the mic back up--

"I go by three names, when it comes right down to it... Reeve. Rayne...."

$MB: ...And Shane-o-mac. $hane-o-mac Bry, to be precise. Back before the bright lights, back before the fancy-ass vids, the RAINBOW of colors....there was just a punk kid, with a dream. A dream of making it big in a business he had in his BLOOD... Sure, you look up the name 'Gordon' on Google, you won't find much. My pops? He was an asshole. Grapefruits, n'aw. The guy had shriveled up prunes, and I DREAMED of takin' the old man on in the squared-circle. One right hook? They'd be callin' ME the 'K.O. Kid', but I digress ...My mom, on the other hand? A saint. Linda-style. My dad would think he was the king of the jungle...The Chairman of the House, ya might say. Mom showed up, stepped through 'the curtains'? I heard the WrestleMania theme in my head, cuz I KNEW she was about to put the bastard in his place. Sure, she took her own share of pops' attacks....but the gal was strong, tough.....Cobrastyle. Yeah, she was my hero. But she had a few heroes of her own... The Executioners. And that's with an E AND an X, Buddy Rose, Terry Gordy. Woman had about four autograph books chalk-FULL of autographs, Chief Jay Strongbow, Harley Race, Captain Lou, Fabulous Moolah, Nikolai Volkoff, Big John Studd... And when she was a little girl, and my gramps brought her to the matches, her fave was a man by the name of Gorgeous George.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12918 -- H.L.,PT1

$MB: When it comes right down to it, my mom was the one that really broke me into this biz. She was always a fan of the so-called 'bad guys', which is why, when I made my return, my rise from the grave and stepped foot back in the ring of XWF? I had only one option.... The Return of The Reeve. But... as I said in History Lesson, pt.1 ... To truly tell a story, ya gotta start from the beginning. I hear Anarchist talkin' backstage, about how he doesn't think I have any place in this industry...Kid, I GREW UP on this industry, this industry is the ONLY thing that got me through my darkest days. A youth you'd only see in the deepest, darkest corners of your mind. It gave me hope, and it gave me faith. Let me know, that if you put in the work, things might not work out...but they damned sure have a better chance than if you sit on your ass all day, waiting for things to change. Belief. Optimism. And action. The recipe for success... Yeah, I've changed a lot since then. However? I still got a shred of that optimism left in the vault. Cuz ya gotta have faith. Or you're lost. See, back in the day, SWC, my main man, Bass Monsoon. He went on to become a British Welterwight Champ, IC-US Champ, Platinum Dynasty champ, WORLD.... Champ. Me, on the other hand? I never really got that 'big win'...so I'd like to make up for that. Back then, I scrubbed it on GateCrash... till one day? I decided I'd had enough, so what'd I do? ...I put together another group. A group of men and women that were tired. Tired of the same ol', same ol', same people gettin' pushed to the moon. We banded 2Gether, we formed a pact, we formed a bond...we formed a new world order. Shane's World Order.

[Image: sWo2_zps4f7d3b62.jpg] [Image: sWoV20_zps4552c6ff.png] [Image: sWo3_zps4cc8862e.jpg]

$MB: Me.... kid by the name of Mystic, formerly 'One Man Army'. Real name, Kevin, a crazy motherfucker, HUGE fan of The Knot. A Full-Blooded Canadian Maggot, to this day. With an immeasurable amount of pain tolerance, only surpassed by his heart. I see a bit of him in you, Anarchist, I'll give you that, but don't let that go to that masked head of yours. Petey also reminds me a LOT of the guy. If he's listenin' to this...that's a compliment, brutha, and a damned fine one. There was this guy named 'Peter Pan', a pretty-boy, but a great cruiser....thought he was the best thing goin' in the biz, cuz he had a vocal following of pre-teen girls. Lear started to take to him, so she asked him out one night after a show...Dude said he was 'too good for her'... I've always had a habit of partyin' with the wrong crowd.... Then, there was Trinity. Yes, like the gal from 'The Matrix'. A chick that reminds me of Shelby. Tough, no-nonsense, took no shit from nobody. A good soldier to have on any army. And... a man by the name, of Javex Valerius. Some of you might have heard of the story I've told a few times in the past, about how I met the guy in my XAW tryout match, he laughed me outta the building after I admitted how I felt since I was a kid. How I then returned a few years down the line, 2004, and tossed him off the top of a triple-decker cell...

$MB: Thing is... a lot can change in a span of a year. Pan started to feel like he was too good to hang with the likes of Trin, Kev & THE Mac...so he ditched us. Left us on the field of battle, and started his own group. 'The Lost Boys', with a total JERK named Mike Johnson. Went on to ditch the whole company, head off to America w/MJ, thinkin' 'The Good Ol' US of A' was the only place he could find a spotlight big enough for that over-inflated ego of his. MJ started up a company called Midwest Championship Wrestling, made damned sure the Big Gold Belt stayed firmly around Pan's waist, and 'The Lost Boys' ruled with an iron fist...and Johnny's steel shovel. Guy was literally a card-carryin' Home Depot shopper, acted like it was somethin' to be proud of. But Believe you, me... Both Mike, AND Pan got exactly what was comin' to 'em.... By the way. Sean went on to become a REAL comic/cartoon artist...not just a pretender to the throne on some H.S. paper. Shad? MULTIPLE time World's Heavyweight Champ, on par with an Azrael or Seb, the guy was legit. He and Deth passed on, victims of an alcoholic O.D. & weight issues, respectively. But before he headed to The Other Side, big M.D. underwent a name-change, just like yours truly...he was always a joke, but one day? He had enough. Changed his name to 'Brick'.... 'Just Brick'. Underwent a Big Show style breakdown, went from the 'loveable lug' to the guy that struck fear into the lockeroom. Man ended up marrying Lear. Ol' Petey was left Stone Cold shocked, and SUDDENLY? He came callin'...but unfortunately, she didn't play around with 'Boys' anymore. Sean attended the funeral...was a heated moment.... But it was a memorable one. And a turning point. That was the day $ean-o-mac and his kid sis put the past in the past, moved into a new day, forged a new generation, and claimed a new Legacy. Now? The name on the marquee READS 'SWC'....However? The name on the paychecks? Lear O'Connor. And Seanie-boy couldn't be prouder... Yeah, a guy can learn a lot, and come back a changed person... But that's a story for another time.

[Image: swc-xwfreturnmbedit_zps01c6e06a.png]

[Image: justjoe_display_image_zps2de8a6df.jpg]

[Image: swWwo_zps66dc3868.png]

--2000--

--now. you finally get the details, and the descriptions. ...action--

SMB: I know a lotta people here have an attention problem... but to be honest? ....they're right. It's time to cut the thirty minute 'rants'. ...At least till my energy is focused. So, that's why I'm takin' it back to the old school. Back when I came to the arena, put in work, and earned my respect. No frills...No 'mash-ups'. Where it all truly began. Before SWC. Before the sWo... Before I ever even stepped foot inside the ring. When I was the boss. Or at least 'tried' to be... Get ready. Cuz this iz gunna b a bumpi ryde.

[...Shane appears. Just Shane. No dollar sign. He drops the mic. Before exiting the ring. Grabbing an ice cream cone and a bag of Reese's Pieces... It's time, folks... fade to this mess.]

[Image: wcwfnitro_zps831ea2bb.jpg]

//back2run_theShow....i REALLY hate flash backs....

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rain's post:
(07-19-2014), (07-19-2014)