Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flynn Obtains His Second X-Treme Title Shot!!!!
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-19-2014, 08:14 PM

"Consider this a little State of the X-Treme Champion Address."

"Despite what some little nobody urchin I've never met before, named Zoey sonething."

"The X-Treme Championship is secure, both in rising status as an accomplishment and around the waist of the future Longest Reigning X-TREME CHAMPION OF ALL TIME!!!!"

"... I defended my belt twice this week. I had it stolen and got it back within the week. I was ambushed before my Five-Star Main Event Match on Warfare and Diaz stole couldn't find a way to get her hands on this belt. And in less than 14 days, I will pick up my first of what I guarantee will end up being two 24/7 briefcases to enter my possession."

"That said, I'm not there, yet. My reign is 28 days long and given that the only reason I signed up for Shove-It was that a tug of war or a jousting contest or Who Can Climb The AgroCrag from Nickleodeon's GUTS faster, doesn't cause my title to switch hands..."

"There's no reason to think that I won't last three more hours... "

"And earn my SECOND X-TREME TITLE SHOT!"

"...With that, I'd like to re-open discussion with certain parties on me cashing in my first X-Treme Title shot. Particularly satisfying arbitrary requirements so I can use the damn thing at all."

"Madison, John Black. What are your avails? Let's make this happen."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate MarkFlynn's post!
(07-19-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-20-2014)