Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ashe's Final Thoughts
Ashe_Dawson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-17-2014, 06:53 AM

A video pops up on You Tube early on Thursday, as the play button is clicked we see a fan outside of the American Airlines Arena in Miami. The fans are hanging out near the back entrance where they know the wrestlers will come. The view changes though as a car engine can be heard, the camera shakes because the person using it is running at full speed to see who showed up. The car door opens and Ashe Dawson gets out of his rental car. He walks to the trunk, opens it up and pulls his suitcase with his gear in it out of it.

He starts walking to the back entrance of the arena when he surrounded by a few XWF fans. He smiles at them, takes the time to sign autographs and to pose for pictures which makes the person behind the camera laugh since some of the poses are funny. Ashe starts walking again, he sees the camera following him and he walks up to the fan with the camera.

Hey there you want an autograph kid?

Fan: Yeah!

You hear some rustling as with one hand the fan pulls out a sharpie and an autograph book. Ashe takes his time and as he signs he talks to the fan.

So are you excited about tonight?

Fan: Hell Yeah! I love the card tonight but I really wanna see you and Mastermind in a steel cage.

He finishes the autograph and hands the book and marker back to the fan.

Yeah it will be a big challenge for me.

Fan: You know what Ashe you got this. I have been watching everything Mastermind and you have been saying to each other and he is got some screws loose or something.

Well you know it is the way the guy is. He lives in a mansion out in New Zealand, he rarely seems to leave except when he is booked on a show like later tonight. You see why he seems weird.

Fan: Yeah well my buddies and I have ringside so we will be cheering for you.

Ashe looks at the fan with a quizzical look.

That accent where are you from?

Fan: Pittsburgh baby!

With that Ashe and the fan high five and he says his goodbyes as he heads down the ramp to the back entrance. With that the video ends......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later That Day....

The scene opens to inside of the arena, the production crew have already got the place ready for the show tonight. We are looking at the empty arena via an XWF cameraman who was asked to start rolling for something special. We see what that special filming is, Ashe Dawson is sitting on the apron of the ring. He is still in his street clothes but the sunglasses he wore are now off. He looks at the camera with a smile that looks both happy and sinister.

Miami, Florida....beautiful, beautiful city. I love the beaches here they are amazing and so is the food, that beautiful cuban food is quite amazing. Mastermind I watched what you had to say your "final thoughts" so to speak and I still do not understand why you keep up this facade, you honestly can not be as pompous as you act on tape. You said you used to be a street dog like myself and you made yourself a millionaire.

Well tonight, you can not be the "millionaire" you gotta be the street dog again if you wanna beat me. You can train all you want in a steel cage at your private residence but that is all a show, it is practice and you know what practicing to fight in a steel cage does nothing for you. When you are in a cage like the one above me right now....

The camera pans up and shows the steel cage that will be used later in the night hanging from the rafters.

That is unforgivable steel mesh held together by heavy metal supports, that is something you can not get used to. There is no plan, there are no tactics, there are no mind games when the cage itself is a mind game. This match will change the both of us, only one of us is going to exit that cage under our own power. That cage is both an enemy of us both and an ally, it does not care for either of us it just craves our blood sacrifice.

I can tell you Mastermind I am willing to do anything to win this match and honestly it is not about avenging my first loss here in the XWF against you. This has become a lot more serious, I am going to make an impact here how better than to steal the show tonight from the main even by you and I completely destroying each other in a steel cage. How much better will the main even be when you compare them to our match? Yes it is a X-Treme Rules match for the XWF X-Treme Championship but that is just a hardcore match.

What we are going to do tonight, it will be magic.....now do not get me wrong I still hate your guts but I will respect you so much more after tonight because of what we will do in that cage, the blood we will shed, the injuries we accumulate. I have already seen online how many people are looking forward to this match more than any other. Mastermind I hope to hell you bring 100 percent of yourself to this match because you will get NOTHING less than that from me.

I originally wanted to fight you again just to shut you up but now it is different.....now I want to see the real you, not this mind game gimmick, not the rich man, I want whoever you really are underneath the costume and the tights...I. Want. The. Man. I want the man behind Mastermind to fight me. I want you to show me the passion that made you want to be a pro wrestler because I sure as hell know you were not in this business at the start for the money.

That Mastermind is all I am asking from you tonight, bring the man behind the gimmick to the ring. No fancy entrances, no gimmicky promos just be whatever your real name is....man to man let us see who is better. I want to know if the man beat me or was it the gimmick he hides behind.

Ashe hops down from the ring apron and looks into the camera.

Mastermind look into my eyes and you will see the man Ashe Dawson, not the wrestling character. I will be leaving my gimmicks behind to fight you and this will be a fight. I am the future of the XWF and the sooner people like you see that the better it will be. Wins and losses do not matter in the grand scheme of things as long as I leave a piece of myself out in the ring after every match then I know I am doing good. Do you feel the same way Mastermind or are you so concerned with your win/loss ratio that you lost yourself?

Tonight on Warfare in front of a sold out crowd, I may not win the match but I will sure as hell beat the blood and respect out of you. This is one man speaking to another, you will get an ass kicking you have not gotten in so fucking long. Trust Me Mastermind this will be a long night for the both of us.

The scene fades out as Ashe walks away from ringside, heading back to the locker room area to get ready for tonight's show.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ashe_Dawson's post:
Gator (07-17-2014), Rain (07-20-2014)